A technology based luxury home design company based out of Mumbai.
Role: Content Writer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
· Proofreading and edit blog posts before publication
· Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
Preferred industries: FMCG, BMW, Mercedes, and high-end hotels
Experience: 10+ years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- To analyze content marketing metrics and come up with suggestions/solutions make changes as needed that result in the overall growth of the team and content performance
- Regularly audit the content published on various platforms to maintain the content quality standards as per expectations
- To prepare and own content calendar for the content marketing team
- To create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers; Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site to search industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- To regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, newsletters, videos, blogs, and white papers
- To write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- To prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- To proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- To coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- To conduct extensive keyword research and use SEO guidelines to scale web traffic
- To ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- To actively manage and promote the company’s blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- To review & edit content produced by other members of the team and collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- · Manage the company website by updating, writing, and editing product and market content, while maintaining a consistent and appealing appearance throughout the web pages and documents
- · Improve SEO organically and through selective Strategic Google AdWords campaigns; managed internally or with outside consultant
- · Manage company global online presence on all vendor sites, industry directories, Google Business listings, and establish systematic LinkedIn posting plan with Sales & Service Manager input
- · Mine and analyze data from the ERP system to identify and create targeted Prospect Lists to be furnished to the company’s Inside and Outside salespeople
- · Ability to research business opportunities and present ideas and findings to company management
- Qualifications and skills
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business with major in Marketing with relevant coursework in Website design/management and analytics
- · Creative thinking (visual & messaging); digital design skills are a significant plus
- · Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- · Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- · Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online co ntent. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
● Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
● Edit content produced by other members of the team
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.