Our client is a luxury home décor brand where technology enables world class home interior design.
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly creative and talented Copywriter to join our team. As the Copywriter, you will be responsible for written material for various platorms, such as websites, blogs, social media, and marketing campaigns that showcases the elegance and uniqueness of our luxury interior designs. Your words will play a pivotal role in enhancing our brand image, driving client engagement, and to produce engaging, informaƟve, and well-structured content that resonates with the target audience.
· Develop captivating content surrounding our luxury interior projects that is well researched and in line with the organisations brand communication.
· Team up with designers and marketers to create compelling content across our platform.
· Dig deep into interior trends to create authentic content that resonates with readers.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to enhance online visibility and increase organic traffic.
· Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
· Bring fresh ideas to the table and collaborate with our creative squad.
· Edit & improvise content consistently to improve readability.
· Edit and proofread content for impeccable grammar, spelling, and coherence, ensuring the highest quality output.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and relevant news to infuse fresh perspectives into the content.
· Prior experience in the luxury sector is mandatory.
· Master’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications/PR, or a related field.
· Substantial experience in content writing, copywriting, or a related field.
· Portfolio of relevant writing samples.
· Familiarity with web publication techniques, marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite.
· Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creativity along with a keen eye for details
· Strong grasp of SEO principles and keyword integration for optimized content.
· Monitor and analyse the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A home décor brand
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
About the company
unHR is the brand name for Talent Loans Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We provide HR-shared services to startups and small businesses who are either looking to hire their first HR or are struggling to manage their HR Processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content
- Work on creating graphics and social media content designs for the brand
- All designs are to be made on canva.
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Must have worked on Canva
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
https://www.myscoot.in/">Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. Exly is a Y- Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur/IIMCalcutta/BCGalumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thehttps://yourstory.com/2019/07/myscoot-funding-lightspeed-mayfield-india">top VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with influencers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Making reels for the company – Camera friendly
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- 2+yrs of experience as a social media executive
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We are looking for a young, energetic creative content writer who is capable of producing high-quality content for our marketing efforts. We, as an organization, have a very creative work culture, and content sits at the heart of it all.
Note: When you're applying, kindly include samples of your writing.
- Performing in-depth research and analysis of the given topic to develop the blog post outline and structure.
- Writing fresh, unique, and actionable content for these blog posts. (High Priority)
- Writing creative copy for our website pages. (High Priority)
- Writing creative marketing content for social media and email campaigns.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement an effective content strategy.
- It's a plus if you also have sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags, and the ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
Requirements: 1~2 years of professional writing experience
Preferably but not Mandatory: BA in Journalism or Mass Communications
You will fit in right if you:
- Live, breathe, and eats content and is passionate about writing
- Have outstanding writing skills, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hate the monotony of 9-5 jobs
- Are interested in working in SaaS companies
- Want more out of your work life than just coffee breaks & privileged leave
- Want to figure out how to do things on your own instead of being told what to do
- Are keen to work in a growth stage start-up
- Will be able to work full-time remotely.
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, app descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write in “American English” as the audience is a US consumer audience
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence across channels you deem relevant
- Curate and create interesting, relevant, and trending content people look forward to every day
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Ideate and execute world-class social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers to create content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.