Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0jrpd?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic flexible marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. You will be responsible for developing and analysing the performance of offline and online campaigns, ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You have exposure to large scale cloud SaaS based software companies or from B2B domain. You have an ability to perform in agile and multi-tasking work environments, which will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Design, build and maintain our social media presence Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor’s degree of higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) in order to generate traffic and understand converting visitors into qualified leads. Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends) A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to leverage content and support our organic channel growth. SEO lies at the heart of our global growth strategy over the next few years. You'll be the point person for our SEO. Period. You'll be primarily responsible for fulfilling full spectrum SEO tasks and strategies from on-page, technical to off-site to conversion rate optimization strategies and link building.
- Own technical site audits for primary and secondary websites.
Analyze website traffic data, linking structures, crawl budget, index coverage, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, and conversion rates.
- Owning tactics that help grow the organic channel, data analysis and forecasting of
- Analyze and report on SEO performance, owning weekly, monthly, and quarterly
reporting, and ad hoc analyses for tests and optimizations.
- Top-down keyword research and content gap analysis.
- Automate repetitive tasks, audits, processes wherever possible.
- Ensure pro-SEO-decisions are embedded within all aspects of our businesses.
Analyze points of failure and suggest optimisations to underlying processes used
by different teams to solve for them.
- Work closely with all facets of the organisation including product management,
engineering, and creative design to drive decision making for organic search
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and SEO strategies
to ensure we nurture best-in-class, value-add opportunities.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
We are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of Technical SEO experience with a proven track record with
improving organic rankings for eCommerce or related B2C businesses.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML
sitemaps, website performance, and indexation issues
- Functional knowledge of python or app scripts.
- Proficient in crawl management including log file analysis, Screaming Frog, Custom
- Proficient with data analysis & web analytics
- Prior knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to hand-code or understand valid semantic HTML, CSS and
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Digital Campaigns Manager will have plenty of experience in managing paid and organic digital activity in the games industry. They will have a sophisticated technical knowledge of paid search, social media, display and programmatic activity, with experience of driving high quality web traffic that increases conversions and business results. Overall, they will confidently plan, execute and report on creative and impactful campaigns from start to finish.
What you tell your friends you do
“I run the campaigns that persuade developers to publish their games through the Kwalee Mobile Publishing Team”
What you will really be doing
- Develop the marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and engagement with Kwalee’s Mobile Publishing offering and events, including our Publishing Portal
- Run PPC campaigns, including social media, search, programmatic and display, to generate and convert leads
- Enhance the user journey of our game developer communities across our website and digital platforms
- Use our CRM to increase the effectiveness and intelligence of our marketing activity
- Use sophisticated attribution methods to demonstrate a clear link between marketing activity and developer lead generation
- Monitor and improve our search engine optimisation and performance to ensure it is seen by the right audience in the right place
- Identify new ad publishing and delivery tactics, technologies and trends - running experiments to refine our advertising effectiveness.
- Use analytics to identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance and report back to the management team
- Collaborate with others in the Mobile Publishing Marketing team to ensure that campaigns are integrated across the full marketing mix
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of managing digital campaigns for an established company
- Advanced knowledge of ad self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads etc
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns
- Experienced in managing a budget and maximising return on investment
- At ease with using Google Analytics, as well as numbers and metrics to evaluate the success of our campaigns
- Able to explain complex data and results in a clear and accessible way
- Experience of campaign delivery in the games industry would be advantageous
- Able to work with other functional teams in the Mobile Publishing Department, as well as with other teams within Kwalee.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data-driven and able to ideate copies, and creative and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent-sized digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in keyword research and keyword competition Analysis.
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google sheets/ Excel.
- The Digital specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, and customer base and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google sheets / Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in team handling.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Social media marketing operations.
Year Of Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Salary: 3 LPA to 8 LPA
Eligibility: Any Degree
Key Skills:- Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing.MS Office,
Perks & Benefits: EPF and ESIC, Leave Encashment, Paid Leaves
NOTE: Candidates from healthcare domain would be preferred.
Company Website: www.secondmedic.com
The Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee and execute on paid search (Google, Bing), SEO and other
paid digital channels. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, a focus on continuous
optimization, and reports to the Paid Search Manager. If you are a results-oriented digital marketing
expert who thrives on using data to make decisions that drive revenue, this may be the role for you.
• Day-to-day management of large-scale SEM campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign
planning, execution, budget management, performance analysis and campaign optimization.
• Focus on driving account optimization including improving the structure and targeting (geo,
demographic, day-parting, keyword, audience), ad copy testing, quality score improvement and
• Deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs, and ability to communicate results and key
learnings to senior management, cross-functional team, and other stakeholders.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of program progress and results, including key
milestones and metrics and meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep team
and customers informed.
• Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability through paid media. Bring leadership
with new growth ideas and drive the implementation to drive the business - including but not
limited to testing new tactics and approaches that will deliver order growth and cost-efficiency.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Manager and vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to
keep updated of product releases and new available features.
• Stay current on SEM and SEO strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword
• Monitor organic traffic, search results and keyword rankings and regularly conduct keyword
• Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our website content and conduct keyword
• Manage backlinks to build domain authority.
• 2+ years of experience managing large-scale paid marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Experience using bid management platforms and algorithms.
• Strong understanding and experience with tCPA, DDA, and capabilities of Google and Bing as it
relates to SEM and Shopping campaigns
• Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and analytical mind-set and superior
• Be self-motivated, able to initiate and execute on new ideas, employ senior leadership in your
ideas, and see projects through from start to finish.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; quantitative/business field (marketing,
math, statistics, economics, business administration, etc.) a plus.
• Bonus: experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Photoshop
- Assist in the formulation of strategies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company and client’s presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to discover opportunities that may drive valuable traffic
- Help keep our pages SEO optimized for mobile users and search performance
- Perform extensive keyword research and product listing audits to put forth optimized content regularly
- Grow into an SEO leader, taking additional responsibilities as and when needed
- Conduct competitive site analysis
- Monitor SEO impact with key metrics
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Work with the editorial team to drive SEO traffic in content creation through other digital marketing channels such as the blog
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors impacting SEO positions for target keywords
- Has a minimum of 2 years of SEO experience Offpage, Onpage, Technical SEO
- Is passionate and flexible to get innovative to boost organic search; should not accept theories at face value and should prefer testing, exploring to prove the effectiveness of tactics
- Is adept with SEO suits and tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, among others
- Has extensive knowledge in link building, keyword research, content creation, and on-page optimization (is a plus)
- Has prior experience of managing a team or is willing to take up the responsibility of managing a team and is a team player
- Experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus on Google Ads
- Manage and scale e-commerce campaigns of big brands globally Google Ads certified (preferred)
- Working Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Merchant center
- Working knowledge of various campaign types like Google Search, Google Display, Shopping, and YouTube Ads
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strategise SEM campaigns and align it against the whole digital marketing strategy Understanding and implementation of funnel approach - measurement of events like add to cart, checkout, etc on websites and also building audiences related to these events
- Tracking and setup of all events through Google Tag Manager
- Analyze data from various other sources (like Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc) and find insights and on how to grow faster
- Creative inputs and AB Testing - strategise on creatives and map them to relevant audiences, test different versions and formats to continually optimize campaigns
- Find new opportunities to grow revenue and sales.
Must have skills required:
* Build the entire SEO strategy and link-building strategy.
* Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy.
* You should know how to do on-page and off-page tasks which includes RSS feeds, social bookmarking, blog posts, article Submission, PR Submission, Classified Submission.
* Strategies for improving the positions and getting organic traffic.
* Perform comprehensive SEO audits of websites including lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to create an actionable plan for improvement and optimization.
* Analyze off-page, and technical factors of the site and provide recommendations to improve its overall SEO growth and performance.
* Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
* Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
* Experience in Google web traffic, analytics and Microsoft Clarity analytic tool.
* Skilled at off-page optimization and keyword research and analysis.
* Demonstrable knowledge of link building.
* Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
* Proven ability to perform SEO audits and successfully implement site optimization.
* Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools and algorithms, SEO best practices, and competitor news through audience insights and digital analytics.
Must be an immediate joiner
3 to 5 years experience needed