Keyword Research Jobs in Mumbai
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to
achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytic, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
• Taking the overall ownership of the allocated accounts in term of initial research of
Keywords and Targeting, Account setup, Ad writing, Campaign setup, Campaign
Optimization, Campaign reports and Client and Internal Team Co-ordination
• Punctual and Disciplined towards the Work and Office Etiquette's
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a
bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Google AdWords Certified Years of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Social Media Platforms
• Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Excellent writing skills