Content Writing Jobs in Mumbai
at Team Pumpkin
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
Build & strengthen the social media platforms for the Pre-K vertical brands and leverage Social Media Marketing engines to create engagement and increase the brand share of voice.
1. Monitor & Manage the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
2. Possess good knowledge of social channel best practices, social publishing tools, and social listening platforms. Expert in reporting and key social media metrics for data-backed strategy across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
3. Contributes to Annual marketing strategy by leveraging social media. Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for our brands – EK | KK
4. Proven record of developing best-in-class and innovative social content and campaigns. Formulates high-quality novel written and visual content for the social platforms/ campaigns
5. Experience in working with influencers and understanding of how they can help reach our marketing goals 6. Develop and accomplish content strategy leading to achieving the business objective of onboarding new parents seeking admissions for their children
7. Experience in community management on digital formats
8. Experience working in coordination with other departments like sales, creative & IT
9. Agency Management & strength in working with in-house creative ops/agencies/ internal stakeholders to generate content and creatives across channels
10. Insight Development and Reporting
- MBA | PGDBM in Performance / Digital Marketing
- Experience in copy writing
- 5-8 years’ experience with a reputed brand
- Design skills and basic video edits
- Insight Mapping
- Worked on Social Media Management Tools – Hubspot/ Hootsuite or equivalent
at Team Pumpkin
Team Pumpkin (http://www.teampumpkin.com/)
We are a digital agency creating a new channel for Sales and Brand building by crafting winning strategies & executing innovative projects on the internet. We deliver measurable results with our bouquet of online services which includes
1. Digital Strategy Consulting
2. Social Media Management
3. Custom Web Development
4. Search Engine Optimization
5. Analytics and Research
We are seeking a Content Head to join our team. You will be writing a wide variety of things across digital media.
Manager - Content Writing
Role & Responsibilities
Innovation and Ideation
- Envision the strategic directions of brands, both short-term and long term
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities possible
- The ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
What Your Day Job Looks Like
- Create Creative/Content Strategy for brands for their digital campaigns
- Delegate work effectively
- Supervise, counsel and guide managers and executives likewise
- Manage group dynamics between managers and executives
- Check for accuracy, timeliness, and quality of content delivered by managers
- Ensuring all the organisation's or client's visuals are consistent with the overall brand strategic vision to foresee the red-flags hindering this growth and proactively tackle it
- Attend and participate in Client meetings/pitches
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
- Manage team escalations wherever needed
- Demonstrate creativity and can give links to previous work
- Hiring, developing, and managing the creative team
What You'll Need
- A good sense of humor. Jokes sell content
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A strong understanding of pop-culture and internet memes
- The drive to push yourself to deliver the highest quality work that you can be proud of
- Minimum 4 years experience in Copywriting/Content/Creative in digital media and advertising or any related field
- A Strong Portfolio
- Mass Communication/Journalism Graduate, Masters Degree/Diploma preferred
- Experience in managing a team
South Asia’s Leading Audio Streaming Service
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER - TELUGU PROGRAMMING
LOCATION: NAVI MUMBAI, INDIA (Remote)
Assist in managing the daily Telugu programming and curation strategy. Working knowledge of
Kannada + Malayalam is a big plus
Basic data analysis and number crunching is an important part of this role
Work with the Programming Teams as well as other cross-functional teams to achieve various
Act as a liaison between various departments to ensure the on time and orderly flow of work
Curate and maintain a substantial number of varied playlists based on different Moods, Genres
Think of creative ideas & concepts for Festivals, events & Trending Topics
Stay on top of new music releases
Help find ways to organize, facilitate, and improve general programming processes
Create and update departmental calendar and project status
Keep entire team informed on the current status of all jobs in progress via status meetings
Keep abreast of all work in the Programming Department and follow up on due dates that were
established for copy, artwork, playlists and other deliverables
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
Proficient in Telugu – reading and understanding
3-5 years’ experience in the music industry, ideally programming for music services, working
with a broad range of music content
Basic data analysis and number crunching
Passionate about music and have deep knowledge of music culture (Telugu).
Highly organized, creative self-starter with experience working on multiple projects at the same
Care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a
sense of humor
Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
Out-of-the-box thinking and ideas that can significantly contribute to Company’s success.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
We blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to
work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to
make a difference in the way the world experiences music.
Major Responsibilities As Digital Content Specialist:
- Produces or copy-edits content for various online outlets such as blogs, websites and social channels
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications
- Revises, edits, and proofreads high-quality, creative content as needed
- Ability to write in different formats and styles of content for multiple audiences and also ensure content is accurate & plagiarism free
- Stays updated on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content
- Creates topical recommendations, article outlines, and optimized content to capitalize on content opportunities. The same should be identified by performing keyword research, competitor analysis, content mapping, and other types of content analysis
- The individual should have the ability to gather information through a relevant questionnaire or ask pertinent questions from various clients
- The Digital Content Specialist reports directly to the Content Manager and indirectly to the Account Manager(s) of his/her respective customer team(s)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in content writing
- Versatile research skills
- Enthusiasm for learning & writing about new topics
- The desire to learn new skills and technologies for content creation and optimisation
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise tasks
- Familiarity with SEO
at Talent Litmus
We are looking to hire a content writer who can work on the following :
1) Writing creative and engaging narratives and stories for our games
2) Write technical content for our gamified e-learning modules
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to ideate and come up with content ideas for our games.
- Create and write engaging content that is also accessible by a wide audience
- Publish content using our content management systems
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- A good sense of humour
- Strong ownership and drive to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to seek and act on feedback
- Basic understanding of using word, powerpoint and excel
- Multitasking abilities
- An interest in games/ gaming is a plus
- Experience with editing software - Canva,
- Creative content creator - Someone with quirky ideas and someone who has the ability to think out of the box,
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms,
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize your findings,
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials,
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives,
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems,
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics,
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
at Daten Wissen Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Content Writer who can enrich our website with technical blog posts, guides and case studies.
Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write technical blogs to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to the marketing lead for input and approval
- Make content for social media posts (Concept/Idea will be provided)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Engaging in content writing in tech topics
- Proofreading the content and keeping the content 100% plagiarism-free
Internship Duration : 3 Month + Full time opportunity
Stipend : 5000
Location : Bhayandar (Mumbai)
An E-commerce Start-up
• Produce well-researched content for the brand online and in print
• Led the Conceptualization, Creation, and Implementation of Digital Media Campaigns as well as Media Campaigns
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
• Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure the timely delivery of materials
• Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, Newsletters and blogs
• Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
• 2+ years of experience in Content creation
• Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
• Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and their policies for publication
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
• Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with each requirement and the company's brand image, products, and services
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1000+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Roles & Responsibilties :
- Develop creative content in the form of questions, write easy-to-understand solutions, review content created by freelancers for SSC/State exams/Banking Exams.
- Analyze and research exam patterns, type of questions, and difficulty level to remain updated with the latest trends of questions asked in SSC/State exams/Banking.
- Work on user feedback collected from multiple channels for question as well as test
- Understanding the student preparation cycle and making content for his best preparation
- Train & Manage freelance content developers for best quality content
- Attempt and analyze the tests for better user understanding and improvements
What we are looking for :
- Must have appeared in State/SSC exams/Banking Exams.
- Candidate cleared one or more stages of SSC/State exams/Banking will be given preference
- An enthusiastic individual who would like to make a difference in the education sector in India
- Should have a strong passion for education, and willing to learn new things
- Self-driven, creative and motivated with strong adherence to deadlines and learning
- Prior experience in teaching or content development
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills.
Work closely with the Head of Content in designing and executing the Content Strategy.
Developing high-quality content assets like blogs, articles, web content, metadata, product
descriptions, video scripts (brand product), PR copies, creative copies, social media content,
and AD copies that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant
conversations with the target audience.
Researching markets and industries to gain good insight and create content that drives people
to take action.
Identifying niche to actively engage with to help in brand and community building.
Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, address their
pain points, generate content ideas, and create kick-ass content funnels to knock marketing
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Exploring content optimization opportunities to continuously improve the performance of
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to brand and business goals.
Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness via content strategy.
Who are we looking for?
A boundary pusher with creative excellence when it comes to writing.
Have an eagle eye for content proofreading and editing.
Highly Imaginative and creative with impeccable written and communication skills.
Can bring new ideas and freshness to the content that catches the attention of the TG and
inspire them to take action.
Eagerness to learn and explore various facets of content strategy with an enthusiasm to share
learning with others.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is
You should have
Proven 4+ years of work experience as an SEO Content Writer or Content Strategist.
Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, articles,
social copies, case studies, lead nurturing emails, newsletters, brochures, sales collaterals etc
Understanding of SEO content writing and content Management Systems, like WordPress.
Prior experience in handling content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the
domestic and international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses).
An introductory understanding of AHREF, Google Analytics, Keyword Research and trend
We are on the lookout for an effective UX writer to create microcopy that is intuitive to users, in keeping with the product’s brand voice, including people of different abilities, ages, gender identities, and backgrounds.
Create copy for apps, websites, and other digital products. Suggest words for menus, definitions, buttons, labels, chatbots, error messages, or instructions to guide first-time users through a product. Knowing grammar, spelling, and an in-depth understanding of tone and shades of meaning is essential. You will closely work with product design teams and collaborate with front-end and back-end developers. This role also has elements of a UX Producer. As a producer, you would support design teams, business stakeholders and clients. Stay up-to-date with what teams are working on. Designers have to justify their work with clients. As producers, bring guidance during those crossroads, shedding light on the creative process and educating the clients in a way that’s digestible for them. You need to be someone who’s flexible, agile, responsive and honestly, calm! You will be juggling multiple projects. The office environment is young and dynamic. It's a work-hard, play-hard culture. We work in a hybrid model, three days from the office, and 2 days from home. If this sounds like you, apply to us.
Propscience is India’s dedicated property news portal focused on capturing the latest events, news, trends and deals in the real estate industry. We are looking for fresh graduate trainees to build and sharpen their skills in research and content writing. You would be expected to research, capture, and collate data on several aspects of the industry. The job requires you to be well-versed in written and spoken English and have a demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu53?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic generalist marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our blog and website traffic. Your role would involve writing blogs, building marketing collateral, internal communication material, content for social media, newsletters and other related activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with tools like Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Google Analytics and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You have exposure to large scale cloud SaaS based software companies or from B2B domain (this is a big plus). You have an ability to perform in agile and multi-tasking work environments, which will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor’s degree of higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) in order to generate traffic and understand converting visitors into qualified leads. Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends) A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
-Overlook Branding for all vehicles
-Graphic Designing for the user interface of website and app
-Content Writing for website and app
-Digital Marketing the brand on social medias
- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
Reliance Jio infocomm Pvt Ltd
Responsible for curating/programming all content titles for Jio’s Linear & VOD platform
(JioTV+ on JioFiber, JioTV, JioCinema) across 15+ OTT Partners to drive discovery of content,
user engagement and retention.
Create content calendar, content promotional strategy and to assist marketing campaigns
Own end-to-end content schedule and promotions by leveraging new content additions,
original content, tent pole events, and seasonally relevant events.
Leverage data to understand the audience, drive curation strategies and support marketing
and communication initiatives.
Research about different content trends and titles and ascertain the viability of titles for
acquisition and showcase on platform.
Create consistent naming and tagging conventions for content to optimize search and
Monitor content performance by regular research and analysis and design a content strategy
to increase users and engagement.
Should be able to identify, highlight and tag the mood, theme, starcast, bios, filmographies,
facts, trivia, character backstories, photo galleries, bonus video content and more for a
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
at GM infotech
We are looking for experienced writers who are capable of writing unique SEO articles on various topics related to Video Games & Tech. Candidates who love to write about technology/video games or are avid gamers will be preferred first.
Nike for Medical Apparel. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear #KNYAMedHeroes
Our founders are alums of Stanford University, the University of Pennsylvania and
Lasalle College of the Arts
We are building a creative think tank to take KNYA Med to the next level. Our
creative team serves a large audience, educating and entertaining them while talking
about medical trends in India. We are looking for innovative writers who are
passionate about scaling up a D2C brand with purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ad Copy: Writing impactful and effective ad copy for our digital ads
(Facebook, Google etc.)
● Digital Copy: Writing copy as required for our website, SEO Articles etc.
● Product Copy: Helping to write copy where required for our physical products,
product manuals and other assets
● Blog (Creative Writing): Our blog Musings covers themes around sex,
relationships, mind & body. You’ll be part of the team responsible for curating
topics and writing short/ long form articles on a weekly basis.
● Informative/ Educational Content: Writing educational content in the form of
product & content guides, covering things like how to use our products, and
other interesting topics around sexual wellness.
● Strategy & Analysis: keeping an eye out for content trends, social listening,
and competitor content.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have 3-4 years’ experience in creative/writing roles
● Have a strong command over language
● Understand the nuances of how purchase decisions
● Be comfortable with narrating campaign ideas and story briefs
● Be passionate about understanding the consumer
● Be in love with the creative process
● Want to celebrate medical superheroes!
at arré (u digital content pvt ltd)
Arré is looking for a sharp creative mind that lives on social media and can create/collaborate on diverse, multiformat, multimedia storytelling in a distinctive and unique voice, catering to the urban genz.
- The job entails an end-to-end ownership of Arré social media channels and all content (whether produced by Arré, Arré Studio, or any of the upcoming verticals of Arré) published on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, Substack etc.)
- Ideating on the content calender with the creative team. The social media person will be looked upon to provide on-point insights into social content trends
- Executing posts and copies, ensuring consistency of the Arré tone of voice
- Tracking of metrics - followers, engagement
- Where required, be able to run promotional campaigns on the social media platforms
- Active contribution into the development of a short-format content slate including collaboration with other social pages, talent and influencers
- Tracking opportunities for Arré to enter awards/ competitions for its content
- Working with Arré’s partners (OTT platforms) where required to collaborate on promotional activities on shows from Arré Studio
India GTM partner To global brands
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager Content, you will be responsible for creating impactful content across all digital platforms.
What you will do:
- Translating complex communication to Intuitive, engaging and effective form
- Writing marketable content on all digital domains
- Being responsible to audit and edit content
- Regularly producing content as per need and requirement
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritizing and pivoting accordingly to the current work demand
- Generating fresh story concepts, narrative arcs, and creative themes
- Creating content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Working closely with brands globally
- Actively engaging in social media to promote our brands & content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines with agreed timelines & parameters
- Prior experience working in an early-stage start-up
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google spreadsheets
at Pragyaware Informatics Private Limited
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
World class experiential communications agency
Our client is a part of the world’s largest global communications group that enables renowned brands across industries and sectors to effectively realise their marketing goals by creating meaningful experiences & telling impactful stories. With four decades of experience it has effectively set benchmarks in every format- on-ground, virtual and hybrid.
This is India’s first end to end truly experiential agency and was founded by a pioneer who paved the way for corporate events in India.
As a Corporate Communication Manager, you will be responsible for managing brand visibility.
What you will do:
- Updating and curating business development assets for the company (Credentials, overviews, case studies)
- Creating/ generating/ updating content for the website and newsletters
- Creating content for social media platforms
- Generating content/ writing articles for the Management Committee to be shared with publications
- Coordinating with client to decode and understand the content of the presentation to recreate it in a visually appealing format for Keynotes
- Coordinating with the client servicing & technical teams to understand aesthetics/ technical requirements of the presentation and screening dimensions basis the suggested staging solutions
- Creating presentations as per the brand guidelines of the client by adding suggested creative inputs
- Understanding the scope of work required for the pitch proposal and accordingly building the framework/ flow of the same
- Coordinating with the client servicing, creative & concept team to stitch together the final pitch proposal
- Understanding and identifying key media opportunities across media publications that are corelated to the industry
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Flair for writing
- Hands on with MS Office, especially PPT Presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator & Google Tools (Slides, Doc, Spreadsheet) will be an added advantage
o Create content
o Media Pitching
o Set strategies for the team
o Check the drafts from associates and oversee the Associate's work
o Work on monthly dossiers and other documents
o Strong relationships with the team and the media
o Solving concerns of the team (if and when, any)
o Assist in cracking opportunities (where required)
o Ensure operational excellence (dossiers & reviews)
at Urban Tribe
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright free content
3. Review and edit content
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager each day
at Social Donut
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
at EmReach Solutions Pvt Ltd
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Leading International Digital Marketing & Creative Agency
● You would ensure the understanding of internal processes and successfully run with them
● Ability to cohesively work with the Copy Team - to develop ideas, campaigns, websites,
apps or other ongoing work.
● You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the Community
Manager and Designers
● Understanding the current client business – products, services, target audience,
competitors’ activities and design clear, persuasive, original content.
● Built a rapport with all key clients and also internal account, strategy and creative leads
● Craft compelling, error-free copy for different brands
● Come up with ideas and high-engagement content that reflect the brand’s tonality
● Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
● Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
● Work with different teams across the Company seamlessly
● Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends; monitoring the effectiveness of
● You will proactively suggest ideas to further current clients’ assets
● A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create
and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
● You should have 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency / content creation / -
with experience working in digital and social mediums.
● Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage
● Impeccable grammar is a must
● Interpreting any brief and crafting copy that shines through is imperative
● Sentence construction matters!
● Good presentation skills & capability of selling concepts to our clients
● Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags,
emojis and acronyms
● Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards or meeting the requirements of the campaign
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
at Impact Guru
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
at Skynet Softtech Private Limited
- Optimize content for the website and various social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts, etc.
- Execute results-driven social media strategy with a focus on growing our following and increasing engagement
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ability to understand new changes in trends in digital content and social media.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different wordplay.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have GOOD English Writing/Communication skill
- Highly Active in Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of Creative Writing Skills
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of SEO, Ad. Content
- Develop and lead a world-class content team that will develop content for
online courses on Management related courses. This job
will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills including leadership
and instructional designing
- Collaborate with business development & project management team to
meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process, work with educational
content across all levels
at ERUDITUS Executive Education
Interested In Making Career In 'Instructional Design'? Then Let's Connect !!!!
The objective of the Emeritus ID Academy is to provide ID training to the selected candidates over 4-5 weeks (approximately one month). They will learn the fundamentals of instructional design from the industry experts and practice ID skills such as storyboarding, visualization and design of the content and so on with support from ID professionals. Post the ID training and completion of their Capstone Project, we'll assess the candidates and onboard them with Emeritus based on their screening results.
Here's more about Emeritus and the ID academy. About us -Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China.
Emeritus' short courses, degree programs, boot camps, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches educates more than 100,000 students per year across 80 countries.
Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Learning Solutions, has more than 1,200 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. The company has raised over $160 million in capital and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia India, Leeds Illuminate, and Prosus Ventures.
- Learn the science and art of instructional design from industry experts and practitioners.
- Apply instructional design in hands-on exercises under professional guidance.
- Be familiar with the job expectations and attitude in the online education industry.
- Become industry-ready to kick-start your career as an Instructional Design professional.
at Coconut Media Box LLP
Position: Sr. Copywriters
Department: Coconut Brand Solution
No. of Position: 02 nos.
Salary: As per Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising agency.
- A Content professional with expertise in Copywriting to lead the creative advertising initiatives
- Experience in advertising, literature/creative background will be preferred
- He/she must be able to understand briefs, fill in the gaps where needed, and deliver to them — simply, concisely and lucidly.
- Versatile ideating abilities backed by strong writing skills, creative thinking and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Come up with ad/social media concepts/campaign thoughts
- Write the copy/script for high converting ads/social media posts/videos/ Film Campaigns
- Research advertising strategies of competitors and other online players
- The candidate should have the ability to individually visualize and produce creative concepts.
- Working closely with the creative team to create new and bright ideas that is suitable with the brief.
- Writing clear, crisp and effective copy.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Should have ability to handle and lead the team of copywriters to attain the best possible outcome.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy & requirement to use creative instincts to develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, and servicing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all client communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Leading B2B2B Wallet
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
at Foresta Organics
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative social media campaigns.
The intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, collaborating with in-house designers to create social media posts, assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Interest and passion for Health, Wellness & Fitness industry is a must!
A Social Media Management Platform
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
Mosaic Wellness, which includes 2 sister brands ( Man Matters & Bodywise ), is an early-stage start-up in the digital health & wellness space, teeming with innovation & creativity.
We are based out of Mumbai and actively looking for a dynamic SEO & Branding Content Specialist to join our expanding family! We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and curate brilliant SEO-friendly blogs and articles to propel our organic growth.
The SEO & Branding Content Specialist will extensively work towards curating highly engaging original blog content and overall content for the website, and the content that goes out written from the brand. To be considered for this position, your arsenal must include superior writing and editing skills with a sound understanding of User Intent, Social Media, Competition Overview, Culture.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct SEO-friendly voice that seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & and helps improve our organic rankings and traffic.
- To understand Man Matters and Bodywise’ brand tone, core message and target audience
- To conceptualize and create blog content with quick turnaround time
- To curate highly engaging and shareable content that’s medically informative and accurate
- To comfortably come up with blog topic ideas with keyword research and competitor analysis
- To make a very strategic structure for blog content ideas
- To write compelling articles and assisting their promotion through Social Media campaigns
- To edit existing blog posts and articles based on the quality, what is working, and scope of additional information
- To understand the brand to analyze and curate relevant content
- To identify easy-win health topics that can easily rank on top in the SERPs
- To use various online tools- GSC, SEMRush, etc to come up with topic ideas and keywords
What are We Looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience
- Highly proficient in English Language with impeccable writing and editing skills
- An in-depth understanding of user-intent and online landscape- what users want
- A strong sense and understanding of editorial know-hows
- A sound understanding and interest towards strategizing informational blogs and improving their engagement for Organic Traffic
- Strong organizational and planning skills and is capable to get qualitative work done under pressure with a quick turnaround time
- Is very passionate and stays on top of all the best practices related to digital healthcare news, blogs, and user experience
- Knows how to prioritize work with ease
- Can write highly informative technical health articles that are keyword optimized without breaking a sweat
- Is curious and isn’t shy to experiment with newer forms of digital communication and is enthusiastic about the overall ecommerce landscape
- Detail, efficiency and timeline oriented content zealot
Skills Required: Fluent in English, Writing Skills, Grammar Nazi, Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, Flair for Structured Formatting and Layouts, Comfortable with Google Docs & Sheets
at Digitally Social
1. Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
2. Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
3. Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
4. Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the business's campaigns
5. Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
6. Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
7. Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
8. Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
Health & Nutrition brand
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines