- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing, etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 2M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- An understanding of the value of the "sales" function in a company.
- Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically, and persuasively.
- An eagerness to learn and compound on your career
- Solid listening skills with empathy
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly communicate across various channels such as Telephone, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Slack, Skype, etc.
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying the prospective customers for the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate must do initial business development with the prospective customers – lead identification, updating database, sending introductory mails, and initial discussion over calls.
- The candidate would also be responsible for initial coordination between the prospective customers and the sales team.
- The candidate will identify the target market and competition
- The candidate should be based out of Pune.
We are looking for Sales ops professionals who:
- Have (2-3yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Ensuring sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and the pipeline has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities from India/SEA/MEA/AUS/EU geography.
- Work with the marketing team to create and optimise best channels of marketing and sales qualified leads
- Convert MQLs into SQLs and drive conversion.
- Define performance metrics to measure the sales goals and continuously improving numbers/processes for the company.
- Managing sales reports and dashboards (on Airtable CRM) to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- First-hand opportunity to learn customer acquisition, psychology and learning to scale sales pipelines for clients in US and other geographies, from serial entrepreneur and ex-VP Business, OYO rooms
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
- Occasional sponsored trips to Himalayas (when COVID allows us to travel) and unlimited supply of caffeine (when we get back to office)
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about sticking to defined, hierarchal roles and averse to adjusting to roles that need getting in front of customers and building great relationships
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Presuasion, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
Sales Head – Enterprise Security and Cloud(National Role)
Job Sector: IT, Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 18 - 25 Years
Salary: 35 - 50 LPA
Education: Any Professional
Notice Period: max 30 Days
Key Skills: enterprise sales, enterprise security solutions, security solutions
Interviewer Comment: Webx for interview
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
Key Notes: Candidate should ONLY be from enterprise security solutions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Strategist:
- Establish a strategy and execute a sales approach plan.
- Building a cadence for effective reviewing, monitoring & tracking business health.
- Domain expertise across industry verticals like Manufacturing, Telecom, Govt/PSUs, Health Care & BFSI.
- Business Management
- Excellence in business forecasting accuracy. § Market intelligence. § Strategizing market positioning statements of solutions/services offered. § Achieve establishedrevenue and profit targets. § Account receivables targets to be made in time without defaults
- Drawing Leverage:
- Collaborating with Presales, Practice & Delivery. § Recognizing & establishing strong partner eco-system. § Setting clear objectives & expectations from Business Support Functions.
- Building a High-Performance Team of Over-Achievers
- Acquired Sales Certifications related to solutions & services. § Nurture a positive, high-energy, high-performance culture among your team members. § Business experts & technology aware.
- Engage with the customer in their digital transformation and deliver sales results and contribute to revenue growth for Securityand Cloud services in ISL’s Key verticals §Analysing client’s business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling value propositions for the client that result in a win
RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years of sales-leadership experience spanning across Enterprise Security & Cloud
- Bachelor or Post Graduate in Engineering.
- Post-Graduation in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of selling Enterprise Security solutions & services, including Threat Intelligence & Response, Identity & Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Threat Migration, Security & Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Prevention System, Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Managed Security &Professional Solutions and Cloud Application Development & Maintenance services, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Application Development & Maintenance services § To build, maintain and lead sales in Enterprise Security & Cloud, with more focus on Enterprise Security. § Must have good knowledge of Indian IT services market § Excellence in penetrating into Enterprise Security solutions & services and Cloud, for various industry verticals like Manufacturing, Telecom, Govt/PSUs, Health Care, BFSI, Retail, IT & Tele-Communications, Other End-User Industries, etc. § Must have lead a sales team of at least 25 people selling the above mentioned Services § Must have brought in new sales of at least 75 Cr -100 Cr in Software Services in Domestic market meeting the margin requirements each year. § Able to build high performance sales team. § Need to mentor team and lead from the front. § Good ability to be able to understand market trend and work closely with Tech team to build new services § Ability to set sales target to the team and help to realize the same as a team
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage and lead a team of 8-10 inside sales people and will be directly reporting to National Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Recruiting, training, monitoring and improving the performance of the team
- Engaging with lending partners to ensure timely process of loan applications
- Reviewing the team’s performance on a regular basis, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Should have experience in B2C tele sales management
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Should be result-oriented and a have strong sense of ownership
- Must have good communication skills
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Expertise in handling out bound sales.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
- Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet. For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge.
Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars 24, and other top startups in India.
- Generating leads by calling in international shift (9PM-9AM).
- Cold Calling of leads on a daily basis
- Generating trial classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Delivering, achieving the KRA's and the defining customer experience
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable ed tech sales experience of 1-3 years.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working, Rotational shift timing (International Shift) and offs.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,00,000 to 3,60,000
The ideal candidate will have strong motivation, drive, client focus and people skills who can lead from the front and will relish playing a key role in achieving our new growth targets.
- Build, inspire and run a sales team
- Meet ambitious but realistic sales targets critical to envisaged company growth
- Keep track of and respond quickly to market developments
- Help to open-up and grow new income streams and take part in strategy development
- Work with editorial to customise products for clients
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Sales management experience
- High level of competence in telephone sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effortlessly with senior post holders