- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
myYogaTeacher provides the first online marketplace to connect high-quality Yoga instructors from India with yoga practitioners worldwide to provide personalized 1-on-1 sessions via enhanced live video conference (app, web).
Over 100 Highly qualified Yoga teachers are on the platform, with 98% of sessions completed with a 5-star rating. myYogaTeacher is expecting to generate over 30,000 well-paying jobs for yoga teachers in India to promote yoga across the entire planet.
With a mission to improve the physical and mental well-being of the entire planet with yoga, myYogaTeacher has a proven and experienced founding team. Founder & CEO, Jitendra Gupta did his undergraduate from IIT Kanpur and MBA from University Chicago. Jitendra was previously the founder & CEO of Punchh, a SaaS marketing platform for bricks & mortar retailers which was acquired by PAR technologies for $500 million recently.
With a team of 35 in India & the USA, myYogaTeacher has offices in both India and the USA.
We are looking for a general manager – teacher network to oversee daily activities in our teacher operations that
includes onboarding, payments, regulatory compliances, communications, curriculum designing, pricing, community
building, new program development etc. This role requires high degree of collaboration with other teams like
finance, IT, marketing etc.
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies for yoga teachers recruitment, retainment and
engagement and implementing solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind,
clear and empathetic communication style and have a broad knowledge and experience of business. If you’re also
committed to productivity and compliance and love yoga we’d like to meet you.
• Manage, develop, engage, and recruit yoga teachers to be effective teachers on MyYogaTeacher platform
• Develop process and programs for yoga teachers to deliver effective service to students online
• Engage, mentor, and manage a large operations team including team leaders for quality assurance, class
scheduling and curriculum development
• Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives. Also work with other teams to drive crossteam efforts for student engagement, PR, financial planning etc.
• Develop programs/events for engagement with the yoga teachers. Communicate effectively with teachers
on policy changes by sharing a high-level
• Make data-based decisions about payment rates, scheduling, programs, and onboarding for teachers
Competencies and Qualification-
• 10+ years of proven experience as general manager or similar leadership role
• Familiarity with all business functions including HR, operations, finance and IT,
• Keen knowledge of data analytics and reporting - Good with numbers and should be able to do data analysis
• Familiarity with excel, word and similar such tools
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills - Should be a people’s person who builds trust with a
drive to understand others
• Excellent organizational and leadership ability
• Analytical mindset & Problem-solving aptitude
• MBA in Business
• Experienced Yogi (ideal but not a hard requirement)
• Organized and disciplined
• Flexible & Dynamic - can keep pace with the rapid changes in a startup
• Collaborative - can work well with the team - respectful, open minded etc.
• Quick learner
• Hard working
• Empathetic - somebody who understands the issues others are having
• Service orientated - Believes serving other is the highest importance
• Empathy: Listens to teacher stories, connects with them and understands their needs
• Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right not just
what is expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
• Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks, well organized
• Growth mindset: Learns quickly and not afraid to fail. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently
understand and absorb new information.
• Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
• Enthusiasm: Exhibit passion, excitement, and positive energy over work.
• Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative
• Yoga & Spiritual ideas: Ability to talk about yoga and spiritual matters with students.
• Student centric: Ability to put student interest above everything else. Demonstrate respect for customers
and ensure that customers get the best service possible
• Professional: Cares deeply about his/her profession and invests in professional growth.
• Respect for the team: Respects everybody's right to have opinions. Affirms the positive in other people
• Risk-taking: Embrace challenges, try new approaches and be ok with all failures except a failure to learn.
Stock Options, Free food, Group Medical Insurance, reimbursement for courses, on Udemi, Coursera etc.
Candidates should have
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years in any industry with operations execution knowledge
- The ability to work in a demanding startup environment
- Interact with Vendors, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure all bookings are serviced
- Bring on board fresh vendors and increase fleet capacity
- Liaison between vendors and Finance team to ensure invoices are cleared on time
- Followup with the customer immediately after every ride to recover any extras
- Can-do attitude to ensure the entire operations go smoothly.
Designation: Personal Assistant to Director - Female
Salary: ₹500,000 - ₹900,000 per year
Work Hours: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm (5 days working)
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Required Candidate Profile:
· Manage the overall coordination, functioning, and performance of the Director General’s Office and take timely action on problems and challenges.
· Supervise and motivate the Director General’s Office team of Executive and Admin assistants.
· Manage the preparation and quality control of all items submitted to the Director General for comments, or signatures, including official correspondence, and communication.
· Prepare the Director General’s budget annual work plan.
· Manage overall coordination of the Director General’s travel.
· Assure the preparation of briefing notes and other mission-critical material.
· Prepare and support the Director General while hosting visiting clients.
· Act as a point of contact for the Director General with selected external partners.
· Provide advice to the Director General on engagement and issues at hand.
· Organize and ensure effective running of the Leadership Team meetings as well as Management Team meetings.
· Assist the Director General in monitoring management’s progress in achieving stated objectives and ensure that strategy is being executed and that progress is communicated effectively.
· 3-8 years of professional experience in environment.
· Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
· Proven ability to coordinate complex tasks and manage multiple tasks to deliver high-quality results under pressure.
· Open to travel and travel enthusiast
· High degree of discretion in dealing with internal and external clients, staff, and managers, and in handling confidential and sensitive information.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and track record of working effectively in a multicultural and diverse environment with colleagues at all levels.
- The primary criteria are you must have a strong understanding of best practices in HR. Secondly, you must have worked in an organization that scaled up and was a new age.
- You must be passionate about your work and must be excited to work with a mid-sized organization.
- If this is just another job change to increase your salary or for better growth, then this may not work out as they need someone who is passionate about leading the entire HR for an organization and building a great culture, and helping in the scaling up of the organization.
- The role would be leading the development and management of the end-to-end recruitment and training processes and the implementation of best industry practices and functional innovations.
- Implement after appropriate research the best practices in the recruitment and L&D space in the market Strong stakeholder management
- Manage all external partners- external recruitment agencies and training vendors on our panel
- Oversee recruitment lifecycle for various positions. Monitor and reduce the time-to-hire and- hiring costs
- Manage and implement the learning calendar
- Spearheading all facets of HR, Organizational Development, Policies and Procedures, HR Operations, Change Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, etc. across Group. Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Steering policies & initiatives for identifying high potential, high performing talent within the organization, while providing accelerated developmental work assignments and training opportunities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- MBA in HR from reputed university/ college with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must have led HR for at least 5 years
- Knowledge and experience of other HR processes like performance and talent management, R&R, audit/ compliances, Comp & Benefits, HRMS/ HRIS/ ERP, etc. preferred.
- To fit the bill, you must have good exposure to managing the Training and Recruitment function independently with senior stakeholders.
- You must be strategic and at the same time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- People with excellent communication skills and who have led recruitment and training for a decent-sized organization and have delivered excellent results would be considered. High energy professionals would prefer.
- Interested, please apply with a cover note mentioning your experience in the same and why you think you would fit the bill well. Please note all resumes without cover notes will take LONGER to process
- Self-motivated, team player, results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000
Urgently looking for "Mainframe Operaters with OPC exp.
for a "Product based company" for "Bangalore" Location.
Exp required-2-7 Years
Skills required: Console Monitoring + batch operations + opc +mainframe
If interested DM/Like /can share your updated resume
1. Read and understand prescriptions provided by Doctors to Patients.
2. Understanding the varied range of medicines.
3. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling.
4. Cross-check the issuing medicines with the bill with regard to patient name, item name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill Customer Service.
5. Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
6.To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash Cold Chain Management
7. It should be flexible and multi-tasking.
Only female candidates required.
Bpharma and Mpharma