● Influencer Identification: Research and identify relevant influencers in our industry and niche markets.
● Campaign Planning: Develop influencer marketing strategies that align with brand goals and messaging.
● Influencer Outreach: Establish and maintain relationships with influencers, negotiate partnerships, and manage contracts.
● Content Collaboration: Collaborate with influencers to create engaging and authentic content that resonates with the target audience.
● 2-4 years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Strong knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
● Proven track record of successful influencer marketing campaigns.
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A Fintech Company
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process
About the role:
It is about generating sales and solving customer's problems with regards to marketing/advertising. You will work as
an extended marketing arm of the brands and all the actions strongly exhibit a Customer-First approach. The
primary role is to identify potential brands/companies, onboard new clients, and ensure the retention of the existing
ones. In the process of onboarding and retention, you are also exposed to campaign planning and execution based
on the client's brief.
• What makes this role interesting?
• Complete understanding of Sales
• Exposure to a variety of clients from different industries
• Get to work with the marketing team of various companies (small, mid, large)
The role has 2 distinct areas of responsibility:
• Day to Day work
• Relationship Management
You Are Expected To
• Identify new brand/company basis trends, market knowledge, current advertisers
• Reach out and make connections with identified brand/company
• Understanding clients business, identifying their marketing problems, and collecting the marketing campaign
• Plan the advertising campaign basis the brief and get a go-ahead from clients to execute the advertising
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that the campaigns are performing/executed as per the commitment.
• Coordinate with clients for smooth flow of work and reporting of ongoing advertising campaigns
• Ensuring that the monthly/yearly revenues targets are being achieved
• Preparing Daily Task Reports
• The work hours are equally split between - answering emails/calls and campaign execution & campaign
• Forge strong business relationships with the clients
• Build a culture of high performance & innovation in the team
• Experience and skills required
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills