Marketing & Communication Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented public relations manager to join our growing organization. In this role, you will create and promote the public image of the organization. You should develop communication strategies for media relations as well as maintain a strong network of industry connections to increase organization awareness.
• Plan and implement publicity strategies, campaigns, and social media calendars
• Develop public relations strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions
• Supervise, mentor, and delegate responsibilities to PR team
• Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions
• Manage PR team; assign to projects
• Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials
• Maintain good relationships with media
• Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions
• Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed
• Develop relationships with industry leaders through social media
• Create presentations, articles, reports, and information for websites, blogs, and social media accounts
• Create and manage PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules
Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports
• Arrange conferences and all requirements included (security, venue, etc.)
• Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
• Develop or commission market research as needed
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• 2 plus years of experience in PR or related field
• Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in PR, Management, Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the given region/ market/ industry. Information about MEDDIC is a plus
- Being the face of CM.com’s and introducing the company and the product to the prospects so as to generate funnel.
- Write creative communication (emails/ Inmails) to grab the attention of prospects.
- Ideate and innovate methods to improve SDR metrics
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Influencer & Media (PR) Manager will have a global network of gaming media and influencer contacts & plenty of experience in PR and Influencer management for PC and console games, able to think outside the box. They will have led a PR and/or Influencer team and be experts at getting our PC & Console titles in front of, and supported by, the gaming media and influencers around the world..
What you tell your friends you do
“I generate coverage for Kwalee’s PC & console games.”
What you will really be doing
Developing and executing strategies to establish Kwalee’s PC and console titles among gaming media & influencers around the world.
Maintaining a global network of tiered and prioritised gaming media and influencers, building rapport and creating strong working relationships.
Leading & managing a team of skilled PR, Influencer and media communication experts.
Becoming a recognised figure in the media & influencer landscape for Kwalee’s PC & Console games.
Establishing Kwalee as a recognised curator of premium third-party PC & Console games amongst media, influencers and other tastemakers.
Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer and media campaigns and manage your team’s workload.
Leading outreach to influencers across various platforms and making it easier for them to play Kwalee games.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and requirements
Previous experience with PC & Console games including min 5 years in a PR or communications management role
Ability to conceptualise and execute effective media strategies and ‘stories’ to cover a game’s entire lifespan
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for new titles
Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer & Media team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
Interested in gaming PR and media trends, familiarity with industry standards such as the Barcelona Principles - the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with media and influencer outreach for new titles.
Strong task management skills, ability to prioritize and work to deadlines across multiple projects.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We seek a forward-thinking writer to deliver amazing content and collaborate with our internal team. We’re looking for someone with a proven ability to communicate complex concepts in ways that are relatable and exciting for the audience. You would be a great fit if the following resonate with you.
- You have at least 4 years of professional content development experience in a competitive environment.
- You’re passionate about the power of content and immerse yourself in writing for hours on end.
- You are able to bring unique and reflective insights to your content that is not on Google.
- With a strong understanding of SEO, you’re able to deliver high-quality content that search engine algorithms crave for.
- You look forward to dabbling in multiple forms of content such as case studies, white papers, tech writing, etc.
- Your narrative has a strong affinity towards a value-selling approach and drives the content through approvals and publication.
- You’re a maestro in crafting great-sounding business content layered with technical jargon and SEO directives.
- You love to collaborate with Ops and Sales teams and are relentless in pursuit of a story to support a competitive business strategy.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
Keyword analysis, content strategy.
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
- Need to gain good understanding of the product, business and brand to marry them together
- Devise marketing strategies on social media, digital platforms, business partners and on the product to drive company goals
- Conduct user research to understand the gaps in the product, business and brand
- Devise brand communications strategy with the product and business aspect into it
- Translate technical information and product features to potential users
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our products
- Develop end to end product marketing strategies
- Run marketing campaigns across channels including and not limited to all forms of digital marketing
- Test and evaluate features using relevant KPIS from users
- Collaborate with Product Manager to continue improving the products
- Collaborate effectively and remotely with team to implement strategies
- Atleast 2 years experience where you have actively used digital channels for marketing
- Experience in market analysis and working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharp analytical & strong quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in a B2C startup company
- Bonus if you have experience in fintech or teenager focussed startup
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
- Building company's network of patron investors
- Owning patron relationships end-to-end with the responsibility for driving an increasing portfolio through these relationships
- Building marketing and explanatory collateral for company's proposition to patrons to simplify the product to investors
- Designing and implementing engagement programs to drive patrons relationships with the brands they fund
What you need to have:
- 6+ yrs of work experience in a role that requires managing relationships/ providing advisory to senior professionals
- Prior sector experience in a Tier 1 firm including investment banking, financial advisory, angel investing, micro VC, wealth management, or similar experience in an alternative investment marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to acquire, grow, and deepen relationships between company and Family offices, HNIs and similar affluent individual investors segments
- Strong understanding of financial products and an ability to interpret new investment products (company's revenue-based financing products as an asset class) and be able to translate it to investors.
- Prior early-stage or startup experience
- Extremely good people skills; Ability to build deep and lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills - including written and verbal English, understanding of financial concepts and terminology, familiarity with the Indian investment market
- Accountability and very high attention to detail
2. Find new business in his/her area and increase the number of customers
3. Engage in regular telecalling to build relationships with current customers to generate maximum orders and ensure timely payments.
4. Coordinate between different departments like purchase, marketing, accounts, and logistics
keen to grow and foster a growing community, have been an influencer amongst your friends and community, team player
Lover interacting and helping people
You are a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone, you are flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
You are motivated and understand the impact of highly satisfied, excited community.
You will be powered with creating, fostering and supporting the community and inspire the growing community to share the BelonG Experience
Turn community members into passionate evangelists. Identify and engage community advocates
Monitor social media sites and actively participate in discussions across. Spread the BelonG love through creating exciting blogs and social content
Design, Develop programs that generate value for the community
Manage relationship with the community members, mentors, investors, and corporate partners