Designation: Sr. Admission counselor
- Good Communication skills (English mandatory)
- Passion for work
- Leadership / Team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer school admissions procedures and advise parents and members of the public on admission criteria, collate applications for admission, and monitor criteria being applied consistently.
- Develop marketing strategies with the Principal to support the achievement of the overall admissions
- Manage student enrolment through telephone inquiries, emails, and visitors to the school for enrolment into the school.
- Work in coordination with various external & internal departments.
- Develop institutional goals and objectives consistent with the vision, mission, and values of the School
- Set up and maintain efficient office systems within the school's admin area, including manual and computerized information retrieval systems.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title - Email Marketing Trainee
Looking for freshers
Stipend - 15k Per Month
Location - Mohali/Panchkula
- JD - Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
About the company:Out Client is Entertainment Network (ENIL), owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster
· To ensure revenue generation for the company
· Making sales calls
Ø Preparing client proposals &presentations
Ø Plan weekly sales cycle by doing account mining of the allocated accounts through client meetings accordingly
Ø Preparing sales related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports, sales projection report, monthly sales plan etc.
Ø Maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies in the person’s portfolio
· Market Information
Ø Conducting competition tracking and monitoring on frequent basis
Ø Understand in detail about client spends at a brand level and then develop Go to Market approach
Ø To look at broader perspective, think through ideas and create solutions for clients via upselling & cross selling of various properties
Ø Media Tracking to generate prospects
· Follow up and ensure that monies are collected on time including sending appropriate reminders to clients and agencies for payment
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Good Communication Skills
· Understanding of local market & language is mandatory
· Must be willing to travel locally for client meetings
What is expected from you :
● Strong Consultative selling skills including excellent relationship building, networking
and time management skills
● Excellent Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills
● Strong Team Player
● Excellent in Business communications and email etiquette
● Exposure to LinkedIn and other Job portals
● Ability to generate B2B leads
● Experience in Lead Research and Prospecting
● Experience in cold calling, email campaigns, and using social media to generate leads.
● Knowledge of Recruitment
● Data Maintenance and organization skills
● MBA qualification or Experience in Business development is preferred
What will you be doing?
● Handle end-to-end B2B business Development, right from prospecting to closing
● Acquire new clients through networking, direct contact, or from marketing campaigns
● Establish long-term engagement with clients with multiple products
● Build and nurture client relationships via various channels
● Coordinating with multiple internal stakeholders on a daily basis
● Cross-selling and Upselling to existing clients into other GUVI services
● Develop and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing
business and capture new opportunities
2. Make marketing plans for the business 3. Create content for multiple
social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
4. Understand the latest social media trends and use them while
5. Build relationships with social media influencers
6. Keep up-to-date with what competitors are doing
7. Create social media reports
8. Should be able to create a landing page/ microsite using WordPress
9. Should be good at digital tools, keyword research
10. Should be able to do google ads campaign
11. Should be able to use Canva for campaigns.
12. Also be responsible for SEO.
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
Key Skills: Generate Content Ideas for youtube channels, Good at Thumbnails and Analytics, and Implement new strategies for channel Growth.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are looking for a YouTube Expert who is good at thinking attractive thumbnail ideas for videos, formulating new strategies for channel growth, handling plus managing the channel & who is very good at YouTube SEO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One Should Generate the Content Ideas for youtube Channels
- Should be good at providing ideas for Thumbnails
- One should be good at Analytics (Reports)
- Should Plan new strategies for the channel growth.
- Must have knowledge on YouTube SEO
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
Responsible for advising clients in the areas relating to Company registration, GST registrations, tax services, and corporate filings, etc.
Responsible for client Handling across the globe and able to Close the Loop.
Must be capable of engaging with the clients on multiple communications channels and be one point of contact for any quires.
Convert prospective leads into sales and explore opportunities for up-selling and cross-sales
Develop contacts and build good Business Relations with Clients. And to ensure minimum refunds and maximum Positive Feedbacks.
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales