The applied candidate to write a content blog and articles for the web page.
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals
tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
About Daten Wissen Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
• Digital sales – work with brands on mandate to build their digital channels like DTC & help grow ecommerce sales through effective on platform performance marketing strategies
• Performance marketing – create right plans for fast digital growth on DTC & Ecommerce and other alternate channels
• SEO – work with brands to close the right SEO framework for ensuring maximum oraganic traffic potential and executing strtagey for growing organic traffic
• Marketing measurement – deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC & Ecom to help brands grow & convert better
• Work on reports for digital campaign effectiveness and asset management.
• Business acumen
• Agile and extremely good at numbers
• Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics
• Knowledge and deep understanding of Searche Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Automation, Affiliate Marketing
• Knowledge of running campaigns on various social media platforms
• Understanding of various E-Commerce platforms – Amazon Marketing Service, Flipkart and others
• Upwards: Head – Digital BU
We are looking for a Performance Marketer to join our team at TheWhitePole. As a Performance Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing paid marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Benefits: Official Travelling along with Attractive Incentives(Performance Based)
- Develop and execute performance marketing campaigns across various channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and other paid media platforms.
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and develop landing pages
- Analyse campaign performance data and optimize campaigns to achieve KPIs, including ROAS, CPA, and conversion rates.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital tools, platforms, and marketing trends
- Use remarketing tools like Web engage, Wigzo, Mooengage, and Clever Tap for effective campaigns
- Manage budgets and bidding strategies to ensure maximum ROI for each campaign.
- Provide stakeholders with insights and recommendations based on data analysis
- Proactively identify and solve digital marketing-related problems and opportunities
- Knowledge of SMS marketing tools like Gupshup
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 1+ years of proven performance marketing experience
- Expertise in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong analytical skills for data analysis and campaign optimization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Creative and strategic thinking for innovative campaigns
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and A/B testing is a plus
Join our dynamic team at TheWhitePole for growth opportunities and a supportive work environment.
You will have to take care of the marketing of a web product.
We are located in Pune, you will have to work from the office.
· Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website
· Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers
· Monitor company presence on social media
· Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
· Monitor website SEO performance
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launching campaigns on time and on budget
- Developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) website analytics tools (e.g., Google)
- Able to run Google Adwords campaigns
- A highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- An open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Job Specifications:-
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team on campaign developments
- Develops comprehensive agendas for weekly planning/status meetings
- Set up and provide support on 3-5 search projects of various sizes
- Exposure in social media traffic acquisition
- Exposure of managing vernaculars sites (+experience in Facebook/Social Media and Twitter)
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing
- Analyzing and generating website traffic reports
- Format and prepare search reports for every vertical. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text t
JellyBean is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Job Responsibilities would include the following :
1.Driving Performance Marketing through social media and customer acquisition channels.
2.Optimising the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
3.Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across clients various digital marketing platforms.
4.Supervising content for all platforms.
5.Working on design and content aspect of online assets.
6.Using A/B Testing
7.Judging the effectiveness of campaigns to suggest insights, recommendations and scope of improvement.
8.Generating fortnightly and monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio.
9.Creating backlinks using SEO and other off-page SEO activities.
10.Tracking links and building SEO reports.
11.Experience in Guest Blogging, prospecting and outreach.
12.Monitoring of website performance indicators.
Job Requirements :
1.Having a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools
2.Good Knowledge of Web Analytics Tool and Campaign Management Tools
3.Command over Email Marketing Tools such as Mail Chimp.
4.Experience with Social Media Marketing and Viral Marketing Techniques and Tactics.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards