We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Company Name: FIBIT INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 6 years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor or
- management role.
- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the APAC/Europe/India market
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and
- increased profitability in the B2B industry
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effective hunting, prospecting, cold
- calling, networking, and lead generation activities
- Expertise in cold email reach-outs
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Impeccable written & spoken English
About Onsurity: www.onsurity.com
Onsurity, founded in 2020, is an employee health benefits platform where organizations can purchase flexible and customized subscriptions for their employees. The monthly subscription comprises of discounts on medicine orders, health checks ups, fitness rewards, doctor teleconsultations along with group health insurance. The subscription plans are offered not only to full-time employees but also to contractors, interns, and consultants. The company is currently working with over 1000 SMEs, many of whom now receive access to employee health benefits for the first time. Onsurity believes that access to healthcare benefits is a fundamental right and strives to make employee health benefits affordable and accessible to SMEs and startups across India.
Onsurity has recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Quona Capital, Nexus Partners, and founder and CEO of Clover Healthcare Vivek Garipalli. Onsurity is also invested in by AngelList, Whiteboard Capital,and has marquee angel investors on board - Kunal Shah (Cred), Jitendra Gupta (Jupiter Money), Amit Lakhotia (Park+), Revant Bhate and Dhyanesh Shah (Mosaic Wellness), Anand Jain (Clevertap), among others.
We are charting out an ambitious and exciting journey to take Onsurity to 10,000 companies over the next 12 months, covering 500,000 lives, and would love to have passionate, driven individuals to join us. Our team members come with deep expertise in technology, AI/ML, consumer internet, SaaS, insurance, fintech, operations and marketing. Onsurity is a technology native company, and always takes a consumer first approach.
If you define yourself as someone who can excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric thinking are key to success; If you enjoy working on unexplored problem statements and opportunities and are geared to champion them; If you are driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact, then this opportunity may be for you!
Who are we looking for?
• Experience of 7-12 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client organizations.
• Excellent organization, project management and time management skills and ability to take initiative
• You will be responsible for market mapping and new business development. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation, onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Preparation of necessary docs(RFP, SOW, NDAs and POC) for the clients requirement.
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Handling customer's pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication
- mediums like calls/ mails/ skype/ helpdesk/ social networking sites.
- Project assignment and being clients major communication for ongoing projects.
- Managing project delivery(It covers check of all the SOW points agreed)
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content) of the products for Webkul’s products, Services and customers in written and video format as well.
- Attending international as well as domestic seminars and conferences regarding the promotion of the products with the presentation.
- Market research of the products.
- Responsible for new partnerships of the organization, acting as a bridge between
- client-side and organization.
- Create Exclusive Distributors (minimum 4 in 4 months) in your respective areas of operation
- To work directly with the distributor and the sales executives in designing and implementing key marketing campaigns.
- To actively engage yourself to collect inventory, stocks and work reports of the distributor in a
- To look after smooth functioning and supply chain of the authorized distributor under your
- To oversee sales executive schedule and plan them accordingly.
- To facilitate cross-functional communications among project stakeholders.
- To actively engage yourself with core marketing policies required for business development.
- To look after the grievances and claims arising from time to time maintaining proper
coordination with the company.
- To actively follow other marketing strategies and instructions as and when instructed by the company.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Achieve maximum revenue targets through primary sales in the residential segment
Drive scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution
Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company and ensure Business Integrity
Gain in-depth knowledge about real estate environment in the city, property buying & renting cycle
Awareness of government policies and bylaws, processes & transaction procedures
Awareness about new projects coming up in the city and prevailing prices in various localities of the city
Maintaining deal pipelines and client contact lists
Visiting potential customers for new business. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
About the company :
CareerNinja is a personalized learning startup based out of Mumbai. We leverage AI to create customized learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content &connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth, and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team
- Looking after entire counselling lifecycle: starting from engaging with applicants till the final conversion
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online learning programs offered
- Counselling applicants (college students, recent graduates, freshers, working professionals) via call, email or and suggesting the best courses/packages for prospective students
- Update and maintain daily MIS reports
- Coordinating with the marketing team to fine-tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Background: Counselling/Sales
- Prior background in education industry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Should be able to work on the CRM tools effectively
- Understand and effectively communicate what Career Ninja is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Be Empathetic and deliver high level of customer satisfaction
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Good Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
What you need to have:
- Bringing in domain expertise in sales & marketing.
- Developing and implementing the short, medium and long term E Commerce Channel Sales & Marketing strategy in consultation with Special Channel head and business units, product portfolio management with P&L responsibility
- Inventory Management; Managing metrics related to inventory, purchasing forecasts and transportation, monitoring stocks in warehouse & process standardization to ensure smooth functioning of packaging & order delivery.
- Grievance Handling; Resolving product returns & late delivery related grievances.
- Development of processes for timely collection process, timely payment tp all vendors related to supply chain/fulfilment.
What you need to have:
- Experience of 2+ years preferably in managing PLA and AMS will have preferred.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly confident and outgoing individual
- Making presentations
- Sending Emails
- Doing Meetings with HR heads
- Serviing Clients
- Collection of dues
- Sending Proposals