Jobs at Teleperformance
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
As a technical recruiter you will help source, screen and ensure we have qualified candidates for a variety of technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
What You'll Do
- Source potential candidates and screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit to company culture
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process
- Coordinate with department heads to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Monthly recruitment reports on the pipelines and satisfaction level of candidates
- Proven work experience as a Technical / Technology Recruiter
- Must be data driven, and able to track, measure and report on all parts of the recruitment funnel
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience in Sourcing, Candidate Management
Teleperformance India is a leading provider of Digital Integrated Business Services and Transformation Solutions for clients from around the world, representing all industry types. Teleperformance delivers proven solutions for optimizing processes, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and ensuring unmatched business agility. Teleperformance India also represents a global Center of Excellence within the Teleperformance group for delivering customized and cost-effective Back-Office services.
We also offer a comprehensive suite of back-office services like HR and Finance & Accounting, plus advanced automation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good Listening, Verbal, and written communicative skills.
- Should hold a Master’s Degree like MCA, MTECH, MSC(IT)
- Technical Training, IT, and experience in BitBuket/JIRA would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver the time-critical task with his/her pro-activeness to be an inspiration to others.
- Thrive as a senior resource in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Passionate enough to learn and contribute based on work time zone which is a key.
- Ready to handle any 24X7 ask from the organization.
- Willing to gel with the team and share knowledge with other team members to maintain knowledge transparency.