- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in sales department.
- We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
About Illumine Labs
- Extensive 2+ Years of experience in the field of IT (US - Staffing)
- Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
- Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
- Besides working on Bench Guys, got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brands measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring consumers’ emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics and get actionable insights in real-time
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: - Presales Consultant
Experience: - 5+ years Years of experience
Manager Department: Sales
Job Location: - Bangalore
- B2B SaaS Pre Sales experience of 5 + Years
- Good understanding of Value Sales.
- Ability to custom solution & contextualize the solution for Enterprise.
- Have experience in RFP responses & proposal making.
- Owns Proof of Value Process across Geos & Product Lines.
- Streamline Sales Demo and POC Process.
- Prepare Responses to RFPs.
- Custom Solution for Enterprise Customers and align sales team through that.
- POC to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Upmarket Velocity.
- Assist Sales Staff with the coordination and inspection of properties.
Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
Able to work independently
- 2 wheeler license (mandatory)
Booch is India’s first ‘non-alcoholic fermented’ drink that helps you to release your stress with without getting drunk or dizzy at your workplace, home, or anywhere you want to get relax. Booch has a unique flavour, low calories with a relaxation effect, making it irreplaceable with any other beverage.
It is led by alumni from top educational and professional organisations with the ambition of “Flying sober” in a world which is full of stress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execute Marketing and Sales plans to achieve set business goals.
• Create strategies to build an immersive and engaging consumer with product experience at retail, brand events and offline community.
• Work with cross-functional teams to execute offline activities to increase brand awareness across Events, Retail shop and Community.
• Analyse sales data, campaign parameters and implement learning in future. Generate sales and marketing reports as per campaign.
• Contribute to building and executing sales and marketing strategies through on-ground pulse monitoring feedback bottom-up; competition scope research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Recommend & execute promotional activities in coordination with sales team.
• Ideate consumer connect initiatives to promote brand awareness and recall among consumers.
• Collaborate with the supply chain & sales ops teams to ensure consistency of consumer experience at offline activation.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination the team activities.
• Assist the creative team in designing and developing marketing collateral and promotional materials.
• Work closely with online teams who monitor forums and social media channels with an aim to conciliate and serve the customer’s order fulfilment needs on-ground.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in Marketing and or sales.
• Sound knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, channels, and branding for FMCG products.
• Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
• MBA from a reputed B- School is desirable but not essential
Industry Type: FMCG
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: Marketing & Sales
Location: HSR Bangalore
Salary Range: - Rs 25k to 35k/Month
- Talking to and converting leads, prospecting and discovering opportunities, negotiating deals, and as well as maintaining customer relations.
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Creating and managing all processes throughout the sales cycle from start to finish
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline + farming accounts.
- Conversant with CRM and basic analytics.
- Preferably in FMCG sales
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates
- Prior experience in Inside sales
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work hard and achieve the target as a team player
- Client-focused and less TAT for conversion
- Ability to generate reference and leads from existing and prospects
- Multi-lingual skills are added advantage
- Basic use of computers, CRM and giving a demo to clients on trading software