Who are we?
Storeking is an organization that has dedicated itself to transforming rural retail business through technology and playing a vital role in shaping the business eco system since 2012
Where are we?
Storeking Campus is located in the serene out skirts of Bangalore on Mysore road (about 3 KMs from NICE road) where the air is still fresh; we are amidst a lot of greenery, noise free ambience with friendly work hours. Facility to reach our campus is easy with a Shuttle service at a subsidized cost from Metro stations to Campus.
What do we do?
We are an organization that had pioneered in digitizing Rural India using Cutting edge Technology to cater Rural Consumers
If you are passionate about rural India and want to contribute meaningfully to the growth of Rural India, join us to in our growth story
What is your role?
Based in Bengaluru, this position is responsible for driving the StoreKing’s vision of disrupting distribution in Bharat. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Digital Economy of Bharat. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy multi-dimensional/entrepreneurial role involves Concept Sales (Physical & Financial), Marketing, Channel Management, Business Development and Strategic Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Client Relations: Ability to speak directly with customers/consumers & establish, Maintain, Retain and Grow professional relationship with clients and to draw a map to bring customers in Bharat to adopt digitization.
- Set & Monitor Goals: Create Monthly/Quarterly sales forecast & customer acquisition plans to be self-driven to achieve the same.
- Territory: Will be representative/accountable (Also work alongside the existing team to ensure seamless process to achieve goals) of assigned territory to improve revenue/customer base and maintain professional relationships.
- Assess Practices to create Improvement: Responsible for periodic assessment of the existing practices and contribute positively towards the improvement to achieve set goals of individual as well as for the organization.
- Training & Up-Skilling: Willing to undergo training as directed by organization and upskill oneself be various means available online and during work.
- Communication & Reporting: Ability to interact with customers of all levels and translating this into the actual requirements and report back to organization to achieve set goals.
Candidate’s KPIs measured in the following parameters,
- Customer Acquisition.
- Customer Retention – Low iteration ratio.
- Revenue generated – from new & existing customers.
What are we looking for in you?
eligibility Criteria -
- Candidates should have an MBA degree – Preferably in Sales/Marketing streams.
- Candidates should possess the basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & G-Suite & willing to learn online CRM, S&M tools.
- Candidate with multiple speaking/writing languages are preferred (South Indian).
- Candidates with excellent communication skills which suit the described profile are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Management, reporting is a must
Candidates who are Aggressive, Go – Getter Attitude & Business Acumen, Analytical thinking & Problem Solving Ability are preferred
We are looking for a smart, outgoing Sales Executive with the determination to sell software solutions. You’ll be part of the founding team and work directly under the founder to expand global reach.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities in the global market
- Research and analyze sales options in India and overseas.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks globally.
- Connect with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Listening and Speaking in Malayalam will be a value add.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and a quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
An assignment followed by a personal interview.
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying the prospective customers for the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate must do initial business development with the prospective customers – lead identification, updating database, sending introductory mails, and initial discussion over calls.
- The candidate would also be responsible for initial coordination between the prospective customers and the sales team.
- The candidate will identify the target market and competition
- The candidate should be based out of Pune.
Our client provides outdoor advertising solutions by acting as digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising medium providing advertising services which are innovative as well as affordable by relying on technology & analytics. Their clientele includes 200+ brands such as Amazon.in, Tata, Cadbury, Maruti Suzuki, Asian Paints, Airtel, Netflix, TVS etc.
Founded in 2016 and by the alumni of ISB and IIT, our client is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana. They have raised a total of $18.3M in funding over 6 rounds. With regards to recognitions, some of them are, ‘Forbes Under 30 Asia’, ‘Star Innovator 2017', 'Best Innovator at Global Entrepreneurship Summit', etc.
As a City Head - Sales, you will be responsible for generating local & national direct leads, building and nurturing client relationships.
What you will do:
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands customer base
- Generating revenue through SMB and enterprise accounts
- Ensuring growth on target numbers month on month with a clear growth plan of action
- Tapping new segments to drive revenues
- Ensuring proper updating and maintenance of various reporting formats
- Recruiting salespeople, setting objectives, training and coaching and monitoring performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and developing a plan to fulfil them
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation (MBA- Sales & Marketing)
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Industry background: Advertising/Marketing/Sales
- Proven track record of success in the the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership abilities
- Flexible for working 6 days a work
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a Senior Account Executive, being part of an excellent sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global Dev Infra companies!
This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and experiment quickly to achieve the goals.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead, share what Testsigma does, and employ a value-based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Build a robust pipeline to meet quota consistently.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, POC and contract negotiation.
- Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Articulate Testsigma's' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPIs.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- Responsible for global geography for now.
- 6 to 10 years of experience selling complex technology products.
- Minimum 4 years in the end-to-end sales process, including closing as an AE
- Experience in driving B2B sales growth, preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred), selling to a technical audience.
- End-to-end sales experience managing complex sales cycles requiring stakeholder mapping, running technical proofs-of-concept in collaboration with a Solutions Engineer, price negotiations.
- Experience selling Enterprise level deals, selling to C-suite
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Strong prospecting skills
Note: Candidates from SAAS, Technoly product background prefered.
Territory : North America (Night shift)
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
kolkata location jobs.
Immediate joiners required for night shift !!
We are hiring for Website Sales (Outbound Voice)
Shift: US Shift (Night)
Designation: CCE/ Team Lead.
Process: B2B Website process.
Salary: Upto 15K +Huge Incentives+other benefits
5 Days Working, saturday and sunday fixed off.
Experience Required: minimum 6 months in B2B Website Sales.
Candidates should be comfortable to work in Night shift
Immediate joiners required.
Aryston web solution pvt. ltd.
Greetings from Awign
Immediate opening for Tele sales.
- Candidate should have good communication skills. (English & Any regional Language).
- Must be graduate and above.
- Laptop is mandatory.
- Need to have a good internet connection.
- Candidate should relocate to Bangalore post covid (April or May).
- The candidate should be willing to work in flexible hours.
- Should be active in grasping and understanding things.
- Should be polite and patient in dealing with the staff of the clinic.
- Basic convincing qns will be asked over multiple scenarios selling some or the other products.
Salary: 3LPA + variable
Looking for someone who can join immediately.
Interested candidate please share the resume to below mentioned mail ID.
at An IT Hardware Company