Tars is a Conversational Marketing Platform which enables businesses to increase their conversion rate, generate more qualified leads by using chatbot landing pages and automated customer support. Some of our customers include American Express, Daimler, Vodacom, University of California and they have been using our chatbots for requirements in marketing, customer service, customer onboarding, engagement as well as internal operational aspects.
Till date, our product has enabled over 20,000 creators to build over 35,000 chatbots that have together completed over 50 million conversations.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
We believe in:
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large, profitable business to achieve our mission. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Tars is looking to hire an Account Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help:
- Marketers get better ROI in their campaigns
- Help customer support teams deliver a better experience with automation
You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, opportunity to closed-won conversion rate.
- Follow a solution selling approach to understand the challenges customer is looking to solve and helping them realise why our product is the solution for them.
- Handle product demos for sales qualified leads - Show them how Tars can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and handover to customer success team.
- Prioritize and consistently nurture all the leads in your pipeline with high quality followups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience in SaaS sales, to the US geography is a bonus.
Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality. Someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritize the right leads to maximize your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to be successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need patience but you need to be proactive in nurturing the prospect to succeed in this role.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multi tasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritization & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
How will we set you up for success in this role?
- We will provide you with detailed training to give you a head start. We’ll also talk about the competitive landscape, provide you access to hundreds of recorded conversations, and existing marketing materials. Our CRM is a treasure trove :)
- We will provide you an in-depth training into our product along with sandbox access to let you play around. The focus is for you to figure out how each piece helps toward solving the puzzle for customers.
- We’ll walk you through our current sales playbook and sales enablement materials. We’ll also do a deep dive on competitors and handling other objections, along with role plays to get you prepared.
- During the first 4 weeks, you will be invited to shadow plenty of sales calls just to listen in and understand how we go about sales currently. We believe everybody will learn different things from this process but it has worked very effectively in the past.
- We have a weekly 30 min standup for marketing, SDRs, and AEs to sync up along with the CEO. It ensures we are all aligned and understand the priorities. You will have a quarterly 1:1 review with the CEO to discuss your career goals and overall success, apart from regular mentoring.
- We will provide you access to the best SaaS sales resources and add you to a few SaaS sales communities so you can discuss with other people in similar roles - learn and teach at the same time. We’ve found that this is the fastest way to improve your skills.
- Most importantly, we will help you setup a one-on-one casual chat with every member of the Tars team so you get to know everyone well.
Why should you join Tars?
SaaS is set to explode in India and Inside Sales is one of the most critical functions for any growing SaaS company. Over the years we have developed some of the best practices in inside sales. In this role, you will get to learn a lot and become a highly skilled salesperson. At the same time, the team is still small enough for you to change how things are done and have an outsized impact.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about Tars:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As Tars continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Tars gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Remote-work friendly: Allowances to setup workspace at home and recurring allowances to make you happier and more productive.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Tars!
Bot by bot, we’re reimagining the world’s best conversations💬 We envision a world of no boring forms. Where conversation and tech bring people together, instead of apart. We see future conversational-driven and it starts with you...👩💻 👨💻
We ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to TARS’ values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and an awesome and supportive place to work.
- Designation:- Business Head-IT
- Work experience:- 4-5yrs
- Location:- GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar
- Qualification:- BE (Computer Science / IT) / MCA / MSc (CAIT) or higher, MBA (Full Time) preferably from the reputed institute
- Age Limit:- Around 45 – 55 Years.
- Job Timing:- 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Required Gender Male/Female:- Male
- Do we Entertain any relocation Prospects? Yes, Have to relocate on own expense
- Transportation Facility:- Yes
- Duration:- Mini. 2yrs contract
- Current strength of Company (In Nos.):- 180
Min. work experience:-
- Around 18-25 years in the field of IT, of which at least 5 years should have been in a senior managerial position with profit center responsibilities.
- Should be well versed with strategy building for IT as Business like e-Governance, e-procurement.
- DSC-PKI will be added advantage.
- Experience in evolving area like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, block chain etc. preferable.
- This position is for business development of IT division and not for serving exclusively captive requirement of Company.
- Thorough understanding of the profitable business generation in the field of IT
- Good analytical & conceptual skills, as well as team leader
- Thorough understanding of various applicable statutory / regulatory requirement related to IT business
- Good networking Skills
- In depth experience in the domain of e-Governance, software, e-procurement. Preferable experience of PKI.
- To lead organization and exploring various business opportunities and generate the profitable revenue from the various IT business streams.
- To analyse the risks and implement the best management practice to mitigate / transfer.
- To envisage the business needs and mobilise the adequate resources, so as to deliver the solutions / systems.
- To co-ordinate with Top Management for various matters.
- To manage the day-to-day all business affairs of the IT Business Division.
- To articulate the cost effective business solutions / models and convert the leads into the business.
- Any other job / activities assigned by the Company as deemed fit.
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Expertise in handling out bound sales.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
- Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
Designation: Process associate/ Snr. Process Associate/ CCE/ Web consultant/ website sales executive.
Process: Outbound voice (Website Selling)
Shift: US Shift (Night)/ UK, Australia shift(Morning)
• Candidate should have good presentation, customer service and convincing skills.
• Experienced web consultant preferred(Prior experience in International website campaign)
• Freshers can also apply.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent conversational and customer service skills.
• Candidate will be responsible for handling outbound calls.
Aryston web solution.
We have an opening for the following position.
Position: Executive - Sales & Marketing
Qualification: BE in ECE/EIE/EEE with an MBA(Desirable)
Responsible for Marketing and Sales of Embedded and Analog tools based on Texas Instruments Semiconductors to Educational Market
Achieve assigned revenue target by conducting end-to-end Sales & Marketing activities from Assigned Region
Responsible for Lead Generation through
o Cold Calling
o Email Campaign
o Direct Customer Visit
Responsible for organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with the Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to prepare competitive business proposals by evaluating offering from competitors, Identify opportunities and convert them into Sales
Responsible to Manage Existing accounts and Develop new accounts
Coordinate with Support Team for Training, Installation and Payments/Collections
Salary Package: Commensurate with Demonstrated Experience & Skills
Company Name: Starcom Information Technology Limited Starcom Information Technology Limited (BSE: 531616) is a public listed company, aspiring to be a knowledge-based technology-driven company. We have a diverse product portfolio of products (i.e. Systat, Sigma plot, NISA, Star – BI / DQ, and Embedded development kits based on DSP and ARM) and eminent global IP driven solution provider in the Data Quality, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics space.
Note: This job involves Travelling. Candidate must be ready to travel.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Looking for candidates from cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with Customer’s decision making authorities and fix appointments for sales team from data base or from other sources.
- Proactive marketing, Customer Service & Sale's support
- Sending offers/quotations/proforma invoices to the customers
- Follow-up with the customers for orders/seeking feedback on the offers quoted
- Sending dispatch details to the customers after goods are dispatched
- Arranging samples of the products to the customer as per their request
- Maintaining and updating database regularly of all the customers, samples sent, offers made
- Finding out new potential customers for products and doing sales promotional activities such as sending brochures/product flyers through couriers and emails.
- Need to have good browsing skills and hands on MS office skills
- Solving customer queries
- Other duties assigned