About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn is the most popular online boot camp for the teaching of digital skills, and it assists students in learning the abilities necessary to flourish in today's digital economy. They provide intensive training in a range of areas, such as data science, cloud computing, cyber security, digital marketing, and project management, all of which may be completed online. To put it another way, Simplilearn focuses its efforts on niches that are characterized by rapidly advancing technology and standards of practice, as well as a significant disparity between the demand for and supply of qualified individuals.
Simplilearn provides a wide range of comprehensive certification programs, individual courses, and partnerships with some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Through these offerings, the company assists millions of professionals in developing the work-ready skills they need to excel in their careers, as well as thousands of organizations in meeting the employee upskilling and corporate training needs of their businesses. 85 percent of Simplilearn's learners have either advanced in their current jobs or found new ones as a direct result of the program's hands-on, practical approach.
- Extensive 2+ Years of experience in the field of IT (US - Staffing)
- Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
- Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
- Besides working on Bench Guys, got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
Job description :
- As an Inside sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
- This will include calling, lead generation, qualifying, and all other aspects of the sale.
- You will be responsible for building long-term relationships, offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability.
- Lead generation & opportunity funnel creation through tele calling/demonstration.
- Customer relationship management and networking to grow the market.
- Direct selling of our range of products to customers.
- Identify, analyze, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Should be able to handle pressure.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be target-oriented.
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
Regional Sales Manager
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of Open-source technology
- Understand Ashnik’s capabilities & services and effectively communicate offerings to the customers
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/technologies
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Sales, pre-sales, technical and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales team
- Reporting and analytics
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales team
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate with minimum 8-10 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in South India
- Strong skills in enterprise sales cycle
- Familiarity with open source software is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Package: upto 20L
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
Inside Sales executives sell products and services for their company over the phone. They also manage client accounts and maintain relationships, all through taking and making phone calls. Telesales can be classified as:
- Inbound Telesales: Takes place when a potential customer/client calls the company enquiring about their products/services. Inbound telesales are designed to cater to customer responses to company's promotional/ advertising campaigns. Technical support executives also fall under this category if they do cross selling.
- Outbound Telesales: takes place when a telesales executive proactively initiates a call to a prospective customer. These calls can be for existing customers for cross-selling / up-selling new product/service offerings or for new customer acquisition.
Telesales executives can be hired for both B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) selling. Depending on the company's offering, target audience and geography, the skills and attributes required for the Telesales job would differ. For example, a company with mostly B2B international clients would need the candidate to be fluent in English, while for another company with B2C client or regional customers, knowledge of local language would be more important than English.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
A telesales executive is generally a part of the company's sales team and his/her primary job is to sell. Telesales executives have set targets and strategies by their team supervisor. They would mostly be calling a prospective client and persuading them to either purchase/trial a product/service, or accept a visit from another sales team member. Telesales executives must have a clear understanding of the product/service they are selling and should be able to negotiate well.
Competencies and Skills Required
A telesales executive is required to interact with customers for most part of his/her day and so good communication skills are a must. He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls he/she has to do in order to meet targets. The job also requires good selling and persuading skills and also a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The major skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Good spoken and written language skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work as a team
Technovert is a neo solutions company focused on building a product-based solutions and services business in the US Market. One of our products was recently awarded Best Startup Enterprise Product in Hyderabad and we got great many things to accomplish.
We are looking for ambitious and passion filled sales professionals to join our team. Please visit www.technovert.com The Inside Sales Executive is responsible of new business generation in an assigned territory. You will be creating visibility of brand Technovert through high volume outbound/inbound calling, targeted email campaign and networking.
**Duties and Responsibilities: **
• Understand Technovert offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
• Know and understand assigned territory
• Validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM • Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing and networking)
• To map an account and understand Microsoft foot print within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin)
• Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/Middle Man and Decision maker
• Tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation)
• Qualify by BNTD (Budget Need Timelines Decision Makers)
• Present Technovert value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Dir., LOB Managers as per the account profiling
• Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed
• Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in-line with client discussions Negotiation/Closure
• Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and drive new opportunities
• Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
• 3 - 5 years’ experience into IT / Inside Sales in North America
• Exceptional communication skills (specially engaging customers over phone and emails)
• Organized, disciplined and a Hunter by choice
• Open to work in US timings
• Loves to party
- Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
- Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
- Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
- Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Should be a data driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
- Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structural sales environment.