You will anchor our sales and marketing to ensure that we reach our planned targets and more and will be responsible for overall sales targets and will work across channels (online and offline) to make them happen.
You will be responsible for growing sales on the multiple market places, website and online platforms and running marketing campaigns marketing wisely while monitoring KPIs to ensure high ROI.
You will also manage offline retail partnerships and help grow offline pressence of Wise Mama products.
Previous FMCG sales experince, especially with food & bev with demonstrated excellence is going to be a big +
You should be a self starter, demostrate ownership and initiative and be open to working in a challenging start-up environment.
About Green And Good Products Pvt Ltd
● The candidate will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and
sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages
● Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like
outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc. )
● Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
● Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting.
● Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
● Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our market segments
Skills And Qualification
● Candidate should be good at cold calling and writing cold emails
● Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
● Familiar with sourcing prospect contact information using tools like ZoomInfo, Lusha, SalesNavigator, Apollo,
● Ability to think of creative ways of prospecting to make outbound more personalized
● Relationship-building with prospects
● Strong analytics skills to identify inefficiencies in order to improve it
● Self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
Position: GSI Sales Manager
- Experience : 12+ Years
- Salary : As per market standards
- Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Only WFO
- Notice Period: immediate to 30 Days of notice
- 12+ years of enterprise partner management, expertise and experience in managing GSI.
- Deep experience in the enterprise software business preferably in the insurance, retail & banking industries.
- An expert in account management and to assure the partners achieve their strategic goals in a win-win relationship.
- Proven record in leading and driving global teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of career progression preferably at Insurance/Insurtech company/industry in a global capacity
- Solid expertise in mastering a complex technical sales and services product offering.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Exceptional customer centric approach with internal and external customers.
Indian youth face challenges while choosing a perfect career. Are you the someone who can convince parents and students to choose careers based on their strengths? It is an opportunity to help someone in their career decision-making process and grow intheir career.
Come and Join DHEYA, A Leading EdTech in Career Mentoring (since 2006).
What do we expect from you?
- Calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales using CRM software.
- Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
- Convert the lead into business on a monthly target basis.
- Be on calls and counsel Parents and students throughout the day.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for somebody who is Mature to handle parents and loves the sales numbers.
Here is a brief list of things that we expect from you.
- Proven track record of overachieving any targets
- Great communication and convincing skills.
- You believe that you can sell anything to anybody.
- You understand the dynamic and process of telesales.
What we offer you
The list is long but if you can associate yourself with what you have read so far, you can expect the following from us.
Salary: 20 k + Incentive + Freedom to work from home
Candidates must have experience in field sales of Packaging Machine / Injection mould machine / Blow mould Machine / Pet perform Machine etc.
Qualification: Diploma / BE Mechanical
Experience: Min. 3 Years
Salary: As per company norms + Incentives + Bonus + Performance Bonus + Other Benifits
About Coconut Media Box
We, Coconut Media Box are Event Managers, Concert Organizers, Film Makers, Wedding Planners, Creative Designers & Digital Innovators and much more.
At Coconut Media Box, we don't believe in standing in queues; so we are treading into uncharted waters to hold our presence with an unconventional approach.
Based in Mumbai & Ahmedabad, Coconut Media Box is a one stop for all innovative media and entertainment solutions
For us the possibilities are endless, because 'We've just begun!
Position: Manager – Talent Sales
Department: Talent Department
Qualification: Graduation Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Artist Management profile.
- Client relationship, High Energy Level
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Goals Oriented
- Track new Business / Opportunities in the Celebrity / Artist Management Industry
- Monitoring market activities (competitors’ activities)
- Provide Talent Solution to various clients as per requirements
- Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
- Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie-ups on basis of the requirement
- Schedule meetings with Corporate Clients, Event Agencies, Club to generate business leads
- Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artist’s acquisition
- Negotiate with Artists on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
- To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
- Act as a single point of contact between the client, talent and internal team.
- Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
- Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent on social media platforms
- Understand the talent requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
- Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
- Open to travel PAN India
- Person should be fluent to speak, read and write English and Hindi
- Maintain and grow business with existing clients and get new clients on board
Profile: The primary role of marketing manager is to attract, retain and grow revenue from a company's targeted customers - across markets. The person is expected to have a proven track record with a minimum 7 years of experience. In carrying out this role, you must support revenue with lead generation and other quantifiable marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans (International & Domestic) for the company.
- QualifiedRevenue generating Leads through various marketing activities:
- Digital marketing campaigns.
- Social media.
- SEO and superior web presence.
- Prior experience of marketing for IT/ITES businessis a must.
- Messaging, communication to be crystalized and executed in helping generate revenue.
- Build content around the product / service to be pushed across channels.
- Manage the team to perform accurate data generation for digital marketing activities for its target markets / companies.
- Team Management. Finding ways for team to achieve success – recruit, train, mentor and evaluate team members.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction