Job Title: Insurance Sales (Direct Channel)
Role: FLS ( Front Line Sales )
Total Exp: 3-5 Years
Relevant Exp: 2 years into insurance
Skills: Life Insurance Sales, Health insurance sales, Insurance sales
Locations: East, South, North, and West Zones.
About Response Informatics
Response Informatics is a globally established end to end technology and enterprise level management consulting company.
Incorporated in 1996, we have been sailing the ship with a single goal, the global adaption of the best technological and result driven practices for business growth.
With a humble start with management consulting and global staffing solutions, we have moved up the ladder sharply and significantly. Soon enough, we were delivering in various verticals and services ranging from enterprise level software and application development.
From mere technological consultation to high end, in-depth centers of excellence for cutting edge technologies such as Block chain, Artificial intelligence, Data analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things.
geography, ABPs (Agents), LAs and customer’s location (as and when required).
You will be evaluated on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet
your business targets (No. of active, successful ABPs (Agents) and LAs, distribution build up and
overall premium targets).
As a team manager, you will accompany the team of ABPs on pre and post sales such as claim
HDFC Life believes in technology driven sales and you will learn new technology/Mobility
enhancements, to comply with the Sales Management Process.
As a business development professional you will be uphold organizational values in every action
and ensure business ethics and integrity. You are expected to be compliant to regulatory and
• Set sales goals and develop sales strategies
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop PTL, FTL (Full truck load) Business for the company through approaching new clients.
- Generate leads through existing and new contacts for business in field of PTL, FTL
- Daily Sales calls visit to customers
- Focus on winning and maintaining profitable business.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the client.
- Develop a system for strong payments follow-up and should be able to take responsibility of outstanding.
Hi , Greeting form LMV Investment Services Pvt Ltd!!
Looking for TEAM LEADER- FEMALE !!!!
We are looking for an experienced Telecaller who can handle the team and align them towards the sales targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The team leader will be responsible for supervising & managing the team and also responsible for Handling the team & and also need to focus to reach the targets & revenue of the company
- Handle the Telecalling team.
- Should have a good knowledge about health insurance, life insurance & general insurance
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our Sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Monitoring the calls
- Managing and maintaining the given data
- Submitting the reports of calls at the end of the day
- Computer Literacy
- Leadership capabilities
- Prior Telecalling experience
- Age Limit Upto 27 years.
- Education Qualification: Graduate any stream.
- Job Location : soamjiguda branch
- Experience of at least 3 to 4 years of Life Insurance sales.
To train them
To manage them
to do sales through team
To achieve sales target
To create distributors, dealers & stockists
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint