- Overall accountable for achieving monthly deals target and quarterly revenue target
- Responsible for identifying / qualifying new opportunities for Avekshaa’ solutions andappNeura products mainly in the domestic Market.
- Responsible for building solid qualified pipeline.
- Pursue hot/warm leads and convert them into business.
- Provide operational support for all sales processes including alliances, pipeline
- progression, sales proposals, collections dashboards etc.
- Understand client’s needs and identifying the right solution to solve those busines schallenges
- Understand competitive landscape and constantly improve market intelligence
- Ensure selling effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Build client database
- Support marketing activities across regions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Indian market - Lead generation
- Maintaining the database
- Cold calls, setting up the meeting
- 1-3 years of solutions, IT consulting and software product selling experience in the domestic market. Experience of selling APM products-services, IT service management,
- testing and security services will be an added advantage. (People with only Hardware and Network selling experience shall not apply)
- Must be hunter with ability to identify opportunities and convert leads into pursuits
- Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and
- have the drive to win over competition
- Must have achieved / over-achieved revenue targets consistently.
- Ability to understand technical solution and articulate the same to CIO / Buyer over calls / meeting.
- Must have adequate exposure to client management and buyer processes including vendor registration etc.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a Senior Account Executive, being part of an excellent sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global Dev Infra companies!
This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and experiment quickly to achieve the goals.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead, share what Testsigma does, and employ a value-based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Build a robust pipeline to meet quota consistently.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, POC and contract negotiation.
- Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Articulate Testsigma's' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPIs.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- Responsible for global geography for now.
- 6 to 10 years of experience selling complex technology products.
- Minimum 4 years in the end-to-end sales process, including closing as an AE
- Experience in driving B2B sales growth, preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred), selling to a technical audience.
- End-to-end sales experience managing complex sales cycles requiring stakeholder mapping, running technical proofs-of-concept in collaboration with a Solutions Engineer, price negotiations.
- Experience selling Enterprise level deals, selling to C-suite
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Strong prospecting skills
Note: Candidates from SAAS, Technoly product background prefered.
Territory : North America (Night shift)
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
This venture is led by an industrialist and banker who has joined hands with renowned investors and builders. Their projects are currently ongoing at locations like Kolkata, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. They intend to make their projects a lifestyle statement, an all-in-one prestigious complex, a small town in itself with basic necessities like school, hospitals and markets at a convenient distance.
- Marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Building a pipeline of customers, tapping into existing database and building newer channels of potential clients.
- Contributing marketing and sales inputs for building on strategic plans
- Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Real estate sales experience or hotel sales experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Proficient in follow up through with clients.
- Appreciative of building on existing client networks to leverage upselling.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have strong motivation, drive, client focus and people skills who can lead from the front and will relish playing a key role in achieving our new growth targets.
- Build, inspire and run a sales team
- Meet ambitious but realistic sales targets critical to envisaged company growth
- Keep track of and respond quickly to market developments
- Help to open-up and grow new income streams and take part in strategy development
- Work with editorial to customise products for clients
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Sales management experience
- High level of competence in telephone sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effortlessly with senior post holders
Opening in IIBMS (The Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies)
Job Location: - Mumbai (Borivali)
Position: - Education Counselor
(Position Reports to Admission Manger)
Experience: - 0 to 3 year's
(Fresher's also can apply)
Salary: - 09K TO 12K p.m. + Incentive
Age: - below 30 years only
- Cold Calling students/candidates from given data
- Analyzing profile of working professionals/student
- Explaining/ guiding them higher educational courses according to their current or required profile.
- Providing proper information to the students with regards to the courses and other procedures.
- Getting business by convincing working professionals/Student for the same
- Maintaining a good relationship with the students and keeping a track of their status.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly targets
Good communication skills & Willingness to work on-call
If interested, kindly send your updated resume/CV
- Only Nearby Borivali Candidate Prefer
- If this profile does not match with your requirement kindly ignore & pass on to your friends & relative's
Thanks & Regards,
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.