Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role :
As part of the team, you'll be building and leading the overall inside sales function at Vahak. You will drive penetration across multiple focus areas (logistics, financial services, customer retention, etc). This role requires a sales leader who believes that when you have a great product, a process driven rigorous sales process, and a motivated, skilled and customer focused team, magic happens.
What you’ll do:
- Be the Leader for the Inside Sales function for the organisation, and will need to build the sales playbook and entire team
- Mandated to recruit, train, and drive a high performance inside sales team
- To build the processes and systems to enhance lead generation, lead management, sales planning, pricing, and incentivization
- To track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of sales revenue, Conversions, and processes.
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
- Running Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- To maintain customer relationships and satisfaction at par with the industry standard
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years of experience in B2C/B2B/Direct/Inside sales
- Experience in financial services (loans, insurance, payments) preferred, but not mandatory. Experience in logistics startups, E-com, etc also relevant
- Outstanding sales success records in the past
- Prior experience in leading and training a customer focused sales team (minimum size of 30 agents)
- Self-starter who will take ownership of deliverables with minimal direction
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Should be fluent in both English and Hindi
- Striving to Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) and flow through Sales Goals.
- Maximizing Room Revenue and achieve Revenue Generating Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Developing and monitoring the performance of financial and operational plans/ budgets and sales and marketing plans for the property that support the overall objectives of the Property.
- Controlling manpower for sales, services and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the property.
- Planning and organizing work, Taking stock of available rooms and potential clientele, communicating goals, and scheduling/ assigning work.
- Complying with and advising staff of formal policies and procedures, identifying options and resolving issues.
- Achieving and maintaining Overall Satisfaction Score (OSS) goals - Overseeing the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately, timely, and that appropriate service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas of the property as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieving productivity and quality goals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., New Employee Orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establishing performance goals for employees including sales staff and providing regular feedback.
- Ensuring all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Complying with all standards and statutory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with key clientele/ community contacts to better recall and be a visible presence in the desired customersegment/ community.
- Promoting team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all department.
- Following and completing any and all other tasks assigned to you by the management from time to time.
What you need to have:
- Hotel management preferred
- Preferably from the Sales background,
- Responsible to maximize Revenue and Profitability, maximise Occupancy
- Deliver better property performance by Superior Service and Product Quality, drive brand and value initiatives
- Develop People , Handled Banquets, organised Weddings, Operations, Marketing, Sales.
- Preferably females
1. Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of up skilling depending on the
student’s area of interest.
2. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered
through phone or video counselling & creating a strong pipeline.
3. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target.
4. Help them understand the importance of navigating a career.
5. Must be a good listener and be trained in matching candidate needs to a future career.
Salary: Our salaries commensurate with prevailing industry standards coupled with lucrative
Qualifications Eligibility & Offerings
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline.
Freshers & Experienced (1-3 years) both can apply.
Remuneration range (Fixed) 2.5-4.5LPA.
Attractive Incentive Structure.
Our client provides a modern, flexible workspace to customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals, and multi-million dollar corporations. The company was founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, based in Luxembourg, and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow valuable long-term client partnerships
- Strong candidate from Corporate sales & B2B sales 5+ years
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
- Hunting & Individual contributor role, lead generator.
- Centre managed would be 2 to 3 approx.
- ASM will report to Team Lead ASM.
Key Requirement for the role: We're looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities
- Build relationships with potential business clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products
- Maximize sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Conducting in-house Tours & briefing the clients/customers on the Facilities Available in respective Centres.
- Keeping abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Updating CRM regularly on Sales Movement until the closure of a specific deal.
• Develop and manage business relationships with large organizations
• Represent Houm Technology in meetings with these organizations, present our Product concept and explain our Product value proposition
• Act as a single point of contact at Houm Technology for strategically important B2B relationships
• Planning and managing client accounts and coordinating consumer outreach activities
• Building new relationships with multiple B2B relationships
• Create an innovative way to partner with organizations to offer our product to their consumers
• MBA or equivalent degree from premium business schools
• Ideal to have B2B relationship management experience of between 3 to 5 years
• Interpersonal relationship-building skills is key to success
• Articulate with excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to smoothly interact with senior executives of the corporate world
The right candidate will work well, think outside the box, and be highly self-motivated.
Generate qualified leads by rigorously prospecting in the assigned region or market via outbound model.
Respond quickly and qualify inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
Do rigorous research on companies, present solution, doing demo, and follow-ups.
Be product expert and champion.
Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Collate and help Product and Marketing teams with feedback.
Proven work experience of min one year as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role.
Prior SDR experience in SaaS product firms is mandatory
Previously handled products with pricing in range of 500 to 1000USD monthly billing is mandatory
SMB and or Mid-Market experience mandatory
Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions like US Or UK or Global Markets mandatory -
Good To Have
Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Slintel, Hubspot etc.
Company: Lincode Labs
Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining our products to prospects and customers. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos to clients that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Evangelize Lincode products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales). Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
2-3 years Sales Engineering experience. Worked previously with Machine Learning/ Computer Vision Companies- preferred Min qualification- Graduates Knowledge about installing Industrial cameras Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally. Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.