- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in US & Europe region, who are invested or investing in Web and Mobile Technologies stack.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels. Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Marketing and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in international lead generation
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
Round 1: Knowledge Assessment (MCQ)
Round 2: Sales Questionnaire
Round 3: Interview
Round 4: HR Discussions and Offer Letter release
About Terasol Technologies
We are Dreamers, Achievers, Passionate Developers.
We have a dream. A dream to build a community connected with our apps. A dream where we simplify the lives of thousands with breakthrough technology created and honed by us. Our dream is to build and promote a society that uses tech to its utmost potential.
From guiding digital strategy, to launching mobile apps, advocating enterprise mobility or redesigning platforms, and more, we use the power of tech for good. Do you have similar 'Dreams'? Are you passionate to achieve this?
Yes! Join our Terasol Ship and let's do it together!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to new and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience of 5+ years or more as a quota carrying individual into Software/Web Development Services Domain.
- Has adequate knowledge of technology and jargons required for sales discussions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot/Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable with Background Verification of previous employment.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
• Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and Opportunities.
• Must have knowledge of Email- Marketing.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication
• Source new sales opportunities through cold calling.
• Confident in speaking.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Presence of Mind to influence and persuade.
• Identify B2B key players and research the accounts.
• Proficient to use CRM and hands-on Microsoft Office.
• Strong Interpersonal relations.
• Can work on targets.
• Email Marketing.
• Content Email Writing.
Benefits of working with us: -
• Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
• Sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
• We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
• Medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
• As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Kratikal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
About Us: -
Kratikal Tech Private Limited is a leading cyber security firm that provides cyber security solutions to 145+ Enterprise customers and 1825+ SMEs, belonging to different industries including E-commerce, Fintech, BFSI, NBFC, Telecom, Consumer Internet, Cloud Service Platforms, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. The company was founded with the aim of helping enterprises at a global level combat cybercriminals using new-age technology-based cyber security solutions.
As of today, Kratikal has been awarded as the Top Cyber Security Startup at the 12th Top 100 CISO Awards. Kratikal has launched four products, ThreatCop, KDMARC, Threat Alert Button, and KPMonitor
including VAPT services. Apart from the products receiving several recognitions and awards, Kratikal has also partnered with numerous renowned organizations worldwide...for more details visit our
No. of Positions -
a. Pune job location - 04 positions
b Solapur Location - 02 positions
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's / BBA degree.
- 1+ years in SaaS sales industry.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CRM experience shall be a BIG PLUS.
For all above positions, we are seeking aspirants with hands-on experience in SaaS / App sales based industry background.
Candidates currently staying in above job locations preferable.
Immediate Joiners preferred.
This new age venture is set to bring about a pain free and healthy future for young and old alike.
As a Corporate / Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building the enterprise sales & associations. You will be partnering closely with the Marketing Team to align on integrated campaigns, strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately generate qualified meetings and pipeline for the organization.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new sales opportunities, target identification & classification.
- Engaging with potential clients and nurturing them to a qualified opportunity.
- Remaining abreast to latest trends in the HR & workplace landscape to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and bring them into a sales cycle through a solutions based approach.
- Concluding the sale transaction.
- Tracking after sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Creating references and building upon them.
- Providing effective & actionable feedback to the marketing team.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
2-4 years experience in B2B enterprise sales or Selling enterprise tech products in Finance or HR domain with corporates.
- Well versed with the ways of working of large companies and decision making process.
- Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of HR & health & wellness trends along with the buzz on social media.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions.
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Ensure that Shaadi Baraati has the most comprehensive selection of vendors by sourcing and signing up the target merchants quickly and effectively
- Create a robust and accurate profile for every newly registered vendor on the platform
- pitching to the new vendors
- Quality validation
- Data verification of the vendor profiles
- Promotion of company's products/services
- Responsible for revenue-based lead generation
- Provide effective customer experience to new vendors on boarded on the website
- Strong persuasive skills
- High degree of ownership
- Target focused individuals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To generate leads
To create dealers and distributors
To Visit retail outlets
To collect orders
To share with distributors
To generate sales
To Generate revenue
To achieve monthly sales target