The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meeting potential customers and signing a partnership with them.
- Constantly follow-up with customers and partners for revenue generation
- Getting projects for Digitization.
- Selling LIBRA’s annual subscription plan.
- Should be responsible for Vendor Management.
- Identify the opportunities for upselling and cross – selling and have to generate revenue accordingly.
- Deal with various partners, vendors, involving in negotiations, signing new partners, cultivate relationships and maintain the contracts.
- Meeting the Clients and Partners on regular basis in order to build rapport and to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
II Length of Experience
- At least 1 years of Experience in Field-Sales
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess Good communication skills and Good Presentation skills.
- Should have Strong experience in sales.
- Combined experience of Relationship Management and Vendor Management will be added advantage.
- Candidate from Legal Startup will be given priority.
- Should have hands on experience in Revenue generation.
- Should have adequate Knowledge of local market and regional language.
VI Location: Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, Bangalore
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We are looking for energetic Relationship Managers for closing high ticket Real Estate Deals.
People who are hungry for growth and making big bucks.
if you have sales experience in any industry then you are the right person for this job.
Job Location: Whitefield, Bangalore (Most of the time you need to be on the field visit with the clients)
- Follow up, Show Properties, Negotiate, and Close deals
- A Two Wheeler
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Role: Relationship Manager
Industry Type: Real Estate
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Sales, Negotiation Skills, Sales Ability, Business Development
Full-time, fixed salary + Commission
We are a proptech realty startup started in 2021, We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges.
We are a consumer-centric highly focused team with a culture of recognizing and rewarding not just performance but also effort and potential. We are expanding big and will be growing 10x in the next 15 months - in terms of team, customers and revenues.
This is the perfect stage to join us and thrive with us.
About BiteSpeed -
Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup on a mission to help ecommerce brands embrace conversational commerce as the future of selling online.
We're starting by building the tools for any ecommerce brand to be able to sell and engage with their customers on chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger. Within 2 years of launch, we have 1500+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Read more about our mission and the story of commerce here - https://www.notion.so/b3cf14a080d94654ba46693c8cacd24f!
Check us out here - https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot and do read through the 180 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
Learn more about our investors here - https://yourstory.com/2020/12/funding-bitespeed-sandeep-tandon-freecharge-whiteboard-capital
About the team
We are a bunch of BITS Pilani graduates that started BiteSpeed out of our dorm rooms. When we started we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of. So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role
Till now our sales and go-to-market function has been founder-led. We're now at a point where we're doubling revenue every 2 months, increased usage by 40x in 3 months and need to scale. This role involves working closely with our founder to scale our initial sales efforts along with listening to customer feedback to form a pipe of customer insights for our product team.
What you’ll do:-
- Tl;dr sell, sell and sell some more to get the $$$ in. But since job descriptions are supposed to be serious stuff, feel free to read on
- Your day-to-day would involve talking to e-commerce business owners globally, understanding their problems & helping them understand how our product improves their lives
- You’ll be responsible for the end to end sales funnel from generating leads to converting them over product demos and getting the $$ in
- Writing creative cold emails/Linkedin messages which truly break through the noise (we've tried some wacky stuff in the past, we take this a little overboard)
- Playing the role of a trusted product advisor over sales demos to show customers how our product improves their lives
- Keeping your ears to the ground to collect customer feedback and forming a pipe for regular flow of customer insights to the product team
- Building the backbone for our sales process to scale for the next stage of growth
What makes you a good fit:-
- Your childhood dream was to sell ice to an eskimo (brownie points if you've tried it).
- You have 1+ years of experience doing high volume sales at an SMB SaaS startup (this is not a hard requirement);
- You have stories of selling stuff to people (this could even be concert tickets, sports cards or something you made)
- You have a way with words and have a collection of the best cold emails you've seen and written
- You have a genuine interest in conversations with people
Salary and Location
Location: Delhi NCR, India (Remote for now, hybrid model post-covid)
Expected CTC: INR 6-12 LPA + equity (ESOPs)
Negotiate with distributors of different areas in the city itself.
Connecting with Farmers
Connecting to grama panchayt and have brief about company profiles
Onboarding to the retailers
Help in installing app for retailers
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
Role: Business Head
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Education: Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience: 10-15 years
- Deals with E-Commerce platforms for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
- Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training, and building capabilities.
- Developing an Online channel – setting the product, pricing, and promotion strategy.
- Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase penetration.
- Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
- Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
- Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
- Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
- Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.