About the role: Paytm Transit business deals in products related to commuting viz NCMC / Transit card, QR Ticketing, Smart card recharge etc.
- Achieving targets for key performance metrics viz user acquisition, retention and business revenue goals.
- Increase productivity of team by continuous training, review and supervision.
- Ensuring the team follows best in class sales tools and processes laid out by the business.
- Recruiting, retention and maintaining pipeline of field sales force.
- Build penetration in market by creating a strong network of reseller / influencers
- Provide ground feedback that would open up avenues for increasing business.
- 3+ years of Direct sales / business development experience.
- Managed a team of Front line sales persons for at least 1 year.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Worked on any Sales force app.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate & above.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in regional language of the geography where this position is based.
- Have exposure in cold calling.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
● Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
● Understanding of Distribution set up and ability to build the business
● Strong people management exposure
● Love for simplifying
● Growth Mindset
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
We are hiring for MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products.
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
Job Location : Hyderabad
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Jaipur - 5 Associates
Jammu and Kashmir
- Foster New Relationships with Taxi Operators, Taxi Drivers, Automobile OEM Partnership, Educate them @ the Mobile App/Software Offerings & Benefits, to convert them into signing up for the taxi application
- Maintain Existing relationships & maintain healthy nature of business to generate the Referral programs with Travel agencies and Consolidators
- Handling the Business Development activities in his/her area, assigned
- Identify & Develop Business Opportunities for product solutions for tie-up in terms of large groups of Taxi man, Selling salient points & get them to enrol along with other taxi friends of them, whilst driving things in very social & friendly manner
- Providing training on Mobile app interface and managing its implementation
- Identify opportunities to sell product & solutions in order to generate revenue for the organization by presenting new/existing products and services and enhance existing relationship
- Ensure optimum usage of the Mobile app provided to Taxi fellows & give them basic training of the mobile app to make them understand & increase the usage pattern
- Making Daily sales calls to get to the taxi people and engage with them in formal & informal way for adoption of the mobile app
- Organise small training session in office to get them more understanding
- Introducing VAS services like paying taxes, insurance, RTO regulatory paper filling & take them to centre/offices for guidance
- Encourage them to make more enrolment & design a referral program new products and functionalities on the applications of existing clients / OLTAs.
- Should be able to find new avenues & targets for finding new Taxi Operators by tie-up with Existing Database, cull out from internet the required churn of new people to call & meet them personally
- This is sales with personal driven strategy to achieve required set of targets & maintain relationship with them as well
- Solve queries of existing drivers & encourage them to resolve other queries when they are fully equipped
- Organise multiple training programs, Learning Workshops, Complaint of Mobile app for increasing overall business from exiting & new mobile app signup
- Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
- Preparing and giving sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Monitoring industry trends as well as competition.
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
Role: Business Head
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Education: Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience: 10-15 years
- Deals with E-Commerce platforms for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
- Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training, and building capabilities.
- Developing an Online channel – setting the product, pricing, and promotion strategy.
- Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase penetration.
- Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
- Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
- Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
- Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
- Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
- Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver, and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
- Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.