● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our product to local businesses in the United States. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, as well as identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities with local businesses in the United States
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Understand the needs of potential and current clients and tailor product presentations and demonstrations accordingly
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes, as well as new products and services offered by the company
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2023 are to rapidly scale the customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in.
Outbound Sales duties and responsibilities
- Conduct research on target industries and companies to identify key decision-makers and their contact information which in our case is mining, manufacturing and infrastructure
- Vet and manage lead list on CRM or other products and keep them updated
- Attend online events, community events, and forums to understand processes, requirements and trends
- Manage collaterals such as pitch decks and product brochures and make them available across the company
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone, email, and networking sites to convert prospects into leads
- On a daily basis, own sales qualification to build a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Interface with marketing team and provide them with qualified leads for campaign management
- Support the sales team in developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics
- Help prepare and send sales emails and follow-up communications
- Assist with other sales-related tasks as needed
Outbound Sales requirements and qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Ability to think on feet and continue engaging conversations with prospects and industry veterans and leaders
- Interpersonal and presentation skills is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus, but not required
- Close new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Manage records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Reclose new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how the services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors and market conditions.
Greetings from MNR !!
URGENT HIRING for Channel Management officer
location - Bangalore
Experience req.- Min. 6 months - 1 yr in channel sales
Roles and Responsibilities
1 Revenue Generation & support to CP
2 Identification of opportunities for expansion and client management experience required
3 Monitor Franchisee are following company's branding policy
4 Timely support to CP to reach sales target
5 Franchisee Development - Network upkeep & Expansion
6 Proven track record of sales or channel sales in service industry
7 Team management and hands on excel is must
8 Customer focused
The interested candidate can pin me on WhatsApp
Must have his own two- wheeler (Field sales) and Preferred Industry - Logistics & Supply chain, Telecom, FMCG.
thanks & regards
variable tasks will include working with department members in the creation of best
The Pre Sales Executive will manage, develop and deliver Presales/solutions offerings for
Whrrl Solutions (System Integration, Professional Services, etc.).
Assists the CEO; leads him in delivering state-of-the-art proposals that contribute to
achieving the Whrrl sales plan.
Demonstrate strong proposal and PowerPoint skills and expertise. . The role requires
working closely with client-facing professionals and the ability to provide strategic pursuit
guidance, develop compliant proposal structures, outlines, and high-quality final
deliverables that meet Whrrl brand styles.
The Pre Sales Manager may be expected to provide “just-in-time” proposal processes, best
practices, tools, and other proposal guidelines.
Be expected to exercise highly-skilled competencies relating to mining, validating, and use
of reusable proposal content. The ability to create a new proposal and edit/repurpose
collateral originally developed
• Manages to build and deliver promptly, documents to address requests, such as
proposals, or quotations from Whrrl’s prospects /clients/govt
• Draw on industry expertise, bid standards, best practices, and resources, while
guiding Whrrl teams in the development of; clear competitive differentiators,
win strategies and themes, compelling Executive Summaries, high-quality
proposals & value propositions
• Effectively facilitate, manage, and support each proposal process phase,
including Kick off, onboarding, and delivery.
• Assists the CEO in promoting the solution in its product, service, and business
aspects during client meetings, or conference calls. Participates in the definition
of the solution and sales strategy to approach specific prospects and close deals
Candidate Qualifications, Education, Experience, Characteristics:
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ government Agri business proposal
knowledge/experience – preferably in the agribusiness -warehouse – and
related PaaS technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to create .foster
and expedite business proposals to Bank, and NBFC financial institutions and
work effectively with a wide range of contributing areas -
• Ability to create, compose, and edit excellent high-quality written materials,
and compelling proposals, that showcase Whrrl’s offerings, while under timing
• Knowledgeable of business operations, technology, legal and contract terms,
pricing and compliance, quality assurance, and business communications
• Action/Results Oriented: Holds themself accountable. Pursues excellence.
Focuses on the outcome
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
2) Scale up existing business with minimum lapsed accounts.
3) Local language is an advantage.
4) End to End execution of tasks being assigned.
5) Should be able to develop the region with additional categories, gmv, new client additions and transacting base.
only need expereince in mobile sales
• Should Collect fruits and vegetables orders from Hotels, Retail shops and Restaurant
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform.
• Sales Executive will ensure correct on boarding of customer.
• Manage customer relationship and solve customer queries on field visits.
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform
• Collection of order from clients
• Have a Rapport with client
• Increase of sales from existing clients and searching of new clients
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include:
- New Sale
- Deal closure
- Target achievement
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Local Market knowledge
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations