Corporate Sales Executive.
Preparing sales pitches and relevant collateral
● Doing a thorough mapping of potential clients and effectively prioritizing them and then charting the
● Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision-makers (middle/senior
● Making effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of the prospects and handling
About Pay with Ring
About the company:Our client is Entertainment Network owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster.
SOME BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
· Opportunity to work on leading brands across all categories
· Opportunity to work on interesting ideas and concepts by engaging closely with the creative team of Mirchi
WHAT YOUR DAY JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Brand Solution – Lead conversation with the clients/agencies for all digital content-led initiatives such as sponsorships, IP creation, alliances, co-branded videos, influencer-led & celeb-led content, social media amplification etc.
· Client Servicing – Interact with clients for briefs, approvals, campaign execution and feedback.
· Work closely with a internal and external creative teams to ideate basis client brief.
· Assist in execution of the campaign by working closely with internal and external execution partners.
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to identify advertisers marketing objectives and suggest relevant digital products.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Understanding of local advertising landscape & language is mandatory
About the role: Paytm Transit business deals in products related to commuting viz NCMC / Transit card, QR Ticketing, Smart card recharge etc.
- Achieving targets for key performance metrics viz user acquisition, retention and business revenue goals.
- Increase productivity of team by continuous training, review and supervision.
- Ensuring the team follows best in class sales tools and processes laid out by the business.
- Recruiting, retention and maintaining pipeline of field sales force.
- Build penetration in market by creating a strong network of reseller / influencers
- Provide ground feedback that would open up avenues for increasing business.
- 3+ years of Direct sales / business development experience.
- Managed a team of Front line sales persons for at least 1 year.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Worked on any Sales force app.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate & above.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in regional language of the geography where this position is based.
- Have exposure in cold calling.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
● Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
● Understanding of Distribution set up and ability to build the business
● Strong people management exposure
● Love for simplifying
● Growth Mindset
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
- Have to Negotiate and fix up meetings with the Point of contacts.
-Have to Genrate Leads if needed
- Have to establish great relationship with the clients.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Building a strong pipeline and ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Interacting with quality/R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
Pepkidz is looking forB2B sales Managers who are dynamic and passionate SALES CHAMPIONS having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and corporates
Shout out to candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on