Learnyst is looking for a Customer Support Executive to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
You will work directly with our customers. You play a crucial role in engaging with the customer and building a strong relationship between Learnyst and the customer. You will act as an advisor and serve as the single point of contact for multiple customers. In short, the entire role is to deliver happy, satisfied, referring customers.
You'll also interact with users as a whole by making and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys. You'll keep these concise, up-to-date, and easy-to-find so that the most important information about Learnyst is just a click away whenever customers need it.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email, phone, live chat, and screen shares
- Quickly address or respond to customer inquiries via email, Intercom, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of Learnyst products, build content and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- You will investigate problems, verify facts, and figure out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues, efficiently prioritizing and solving a large number of inquiries
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Maintain a Learnyst knowledge base which can be used by Customers to solve common problems
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical roadblocks
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English and Hindi verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it's equally important to listen and understand customer problems
- Excellent writing skills and email/chat etiquette
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation
- HTML/CSS, client/server architecture, and software debugging skills are a huge plus for this role
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working hours - 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST
- Exposure to growing your career as technical support in SaaS products
- Gain hands-on experience in serving direct customers
- Exposure to learning the end-to-end customer life cycle
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn
- Free Food And Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food and snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
About Learnyst Insight Private Limited
We are Nasscom 10K startup with many paying customers and great traction. We help educators to teach online and sell course in their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging
Nice, but what do we do
We provide complete technology solution required for educators to sell courses on their online academy. Our solution includes website builder, course builder, virtual classroom interface for students, video encryption and streaming service almost everything that is required to launch an online learning academy.
Learnyst is hosted on AWS cloud with auto scaling infrastructure. More than 10 lakhs learners use Learnyst for streaming course videos and taking mock tests. Our core backend server uses Ruby on Rails with MySQL as database. We have architected Learnyst to be fault tolerant, loosely coupled and scalable system.
Why Join Learnyst?
* Competitive compensation
* Consistent performers will get stock options
* Gain hands on sales experience in developing production apps
* Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
* Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech startup
* Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
* Learning 10X times more than what you know now
* We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
* Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
* Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Who We Are: Highlevel is a thriving start-up, comprised of passionate individuals who like to have fun and work really hard to provide exceptional service for our clients across 15 countries! We are empowering marketing agencies and entrepreneurs by providing all of the resources needed to succeed online. Our mission is to help our clients grow at a faster rate and turn into 8 figure businesses. High Level is the FASTEST growing, white label platform for Digital Marketing Agencies, CRM, email, 2-way SMS, funnel builder, AND MORE! Want to learn more? Check out our website: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
Who You Are: Is “customer service” your middle name? Do you look for proactive ways to get in front of customer inquiries before they become issues? Do you understand the differences between Customer Success and Customer Support, but can thrive in either role? We are looking for strategic thinkers with creative problem-solving skills, excellent communication and a belief that all-hands-on-deck teamwork and collaboration are the keys to success!
The other requirements for this position are:
- Previous customer service experience in a relevant capacity - even better if you’ve been in Customer Success or Tech Support.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills required, fluency in other languages is a plus!
- B2B Marketing or SaaS experience preferred, not required.
- Ability to easily adapt to CRM systems and automation tools.
- You can maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to customers/clients at all times.
- Ideally, you LOVE tech, marketing, and are constantly learning new things.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check specific to the position applied for.
Day-to-Day: On a day-to-day basis you will be building strong relationships with our clients to ensure a successful experience with HighLevel products and services. This may include:
- Fielding and servicing all direct customer inquiries and requirements, working in conjunction with the internal teams in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans.
- Assisting with new client trial-to-pay conversion through contributing to demos, taking part in presentations, and speaking to the long-term success of clients.
- Daily correspondence through any number of channels, including video conferencing, email, telephone and social media inquiries - from customers regarding requirements that include product information, pricing, services, and delivery information.
- Providing customer service on small to midsize accounts of moderate complexity.
- Providing regular status reports and communication on the progress of client concerns, issues, and bugs both internally and externally.
- Conducting product training to clients as needed.
- Addressing and resolving customer conflicts in an effective and professional approach.
- Acting as a liaison with colleagues throughout all HighLevel departments to drive a common strategy.
Job Type: Full-time
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries about our products such as SMS / Cloud telephony and Voice through calls and email.
- Interact with customers regarding their concerns/requests about products and services over calls and email.
- Manage the tickets over the ticketing tool.
- Handle the calls received from clients.
- Process requirements, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer handling skills over calls and active listening.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ready to work in a 24X7 environment.
- Good computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Graduate in Technical field (B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B. Sc , Diploma)
Both fresher and experienced
Location Bengalore harlur road
Preferred immediate joined
Language Punjabi and Gujarthi
Any one interested means ping me
Candidates should be based out of Kolkata only.
If you are very good at communication, Customer-centric and patiently listening then this role is a good match for you!
Candidates must have flexibility working in Night shift as we mainly have USA-based clients to cater to.
5 Days work week.
2 Rotational week off.
We are providing a Work from Office opportunity.
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Fluent English
We are looking for a couple of awesome Product Support Engineers for our own software product Enpass password manager (www.enpass.io) which is being used by millions of end users worldwide and is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a tech-oriented application, localized in 33 languages and has a vast and varied user-base, offering a wide scope of learning in every aspect of software testing and support.
This position requires well-rounded product support experience of 1 year. Further, it requires good command over specific OS internal settings, multitasking, mentoring, ability to assign and manage tasks for others and communication (written and oral) skills.
Provide first, second and third tier (L1, L2, L3) product support via email, Social media, and our Forums.
Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues in using Enpass.
Monitoring application processes, application logs and taking appropriate resolution actions in case of failures.
Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
Resolving all customer issues in a time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution.
Work closely with technical teams to investigate complex issues and enhance the quality of existing products.
Document and follow-up of customer suggestions for continued improvements to Development Team.
Provide daily metrics and reports on tickets; maintain the ticketing system and the tickets.
Constantly Improve Product Knowledgebase to use internally and a FAQ.
Work on improvement of customer's FAQ and User manual.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors or Masters (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
1 to 2 years of related work experience required. Previous product support experience from a tech-oriented software product is a plus.
Technically sound and well versed in working with different cloud services, OS configurations & settings, networking basics and in-outs of software operations.
Knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON is a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot the cause of technical problem in using software.
Good interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; multitasking; strong oral and written communication skills; previous experience in conducting basic troubleshooting of software via email, online web tools.
Ability to mentor and assign and manage tasks for others.
Ability to troubleshoot the tickets to determine the root cause of problems in a timely manner.
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Shift: Day / Night
- Work as a part of the clients' virtual business team or individually.
- Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) with clients through email, phone or chat.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and Work/Delegate the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Work as a part of the both internal and external clients' extended team.
- Analyze, Plan, Organize and complete the tasks to meet deadline and quality requirements.
- Conduct online research for tasks to acquire results and present them in a manner that meets the expectations of internal/external clients.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Desire to learn new things every day
- Good with comprehension and analytical skills
- Good at using search and internet tools like Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo etc.
- Good in handling Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore
- The job location is Marathahalli and hence candidates staying near by office location or those who are willing to re-locate nearby to office location are encouraged to apply (One way cab provided within permissible limits).
- Candidates with gap of more than 2 years in their education or professional experience will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates should have all relevant education & experience related documents.