Customer Acquisition Jobs
Roles and Responsibilities
Client acquisition & Grievance Handling.
Explain Trading Strategies, Company Terms, and Market Risk to the Clients.
Generate prospects on Daily Basis via Telephonic, Visual & Text conversations.
Conduct Risk Profile Management & Trading Strategies sessions with the clients.
Coordinate with Digital Marketing & Research Team to Service Best to the Clients.
Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex & Comex)
Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship
Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
- Pursuing leads generated through outreach activities/campaigns
- Pitching to prospects through email and online conversations
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients creating proposals.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Experience in presales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft office
- Sales experience in digital marketing/ SAAS company will be preferred.
1. Lead a team of associates who are the first point of contact for members - identify, understand and resolve customer queries via chat support / email or call if necessary.
2. Foster cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders and devise methods for improvement of overall customer experience
3. Work on process/workflow design to ensure root cause resolution of frequent customer queries. Develop service procedures, policies and standards
4. Record and document all relevant user feedback
5. Manage escalations. Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution.
6. Manage rotational shifts to ensure great 24/7 customer support (8-hour shifts | 6 days working | Weekday off)
7. Own customer satisfaction targets and resolve all user queries within specified timelines
8. Scale our processes, services, and systems playbook
9. Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an
environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
10. Report back to company leadership on key KPIs and benchmarks. Aid in the ongoing development and management of new KPIs
1. High empathy & a mindset to not simply ‘manage’ customers but to delight them. We need a customer champion.
2. You know how to make simple moments impactful. “Delight is in the details” is your work mantra.
3. You're a natural teacher and communicator.
4. 3+ years of experience in customer service. Prior experience in managing customer support operations via chat in a fast-paced startup environment
5. Experience navigating and resolving customer escalations that you'd tell your grandkids about
6. Excellent communication skills with expert-level fluency in English.
7. Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
8. A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
9. Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
10. Ability to think strategically and to lead. Advanced troubleshooting and
Developing key growth alliance strategies, and tactics, and achieving financial targets
Successful execution of these strategies is required to
Responsible for strategic tie-ups with the banks- Ensure a banks
Key Account Management for Banks for New Business
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting bank relationships.
Partner with banks to understand their business/product
Able to negotiate with banks on commercials.
Able to Acquire the Top rated and underrated banks.
Self-starter and individual contributor
Should be able to prepare proposals and presentations.
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic
Should have a large set of satisfied customers and establish
Required 2 years of experience in the same profile
An added advantage would be if the candidate has worked with verticals with banks/NBFCS such as lending/digital lending or worked in an alliance role with lending/fintech companies.
Prepare and handle Official outdoor Meetings on the Banks site and merchant sites.
Location: Andheri west, Mumbai
Our client is a well capitalized digital startup pioneering full funnel marketing via programmatic media trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
Head of Growth for India:
Our Client is seeking a prolific business development leader to run the growth function across India, our primary market currently. Incumbent will have full ownership to drive customer acquisition through marketing, direct sales, inside sales and alliances to meet tactical and strategic revenue goals for the business. This is an opportunity to combine your strategic thinking, resourcefulness, as well as growth hacking, solutioning, storytelling and networking skills to drive significant business impact. If you enjoy being the tip of the spear in acquiring customers, then this is the role for you.
● New customer acquisition - both marketers and agencies.
● Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and gross margins.
● Run the complete sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure and customer onboarding.
● Grow company's business in India via direct sales as well as inside sales, partnerships and marketing.
Competencies & Prerequisites:
● 8+ years of relevant experience running the complete sales cycle in selling adtech/martech solutions to senior leaders and CXOs in the brand and agency world.
● Deeply networked in the Indian digital media ecosystem at senior management level, with quality relationships that translates into driving early traction.
● Strong pulse of the market, its evolution and competitive landscape.
● Seasoned storyteller with ability to identify the right target segments, pain points and unmet needs of target customers, and accordingly improvise the pitch and the solution, while optimizing for short term vs. long term goals – internal and external.
What you get: Opportunity to build a global company. Amazing learning experience. Transparent work culture. Meaningful equity in the business.
- Identify and reach out to prominent educational businesses, clients, educators/institutions via calls & visits and virtually.
- Explain and close business proposals deals.
- Interact and onboard identified educators/institutions to our platform
- Ensure retention by relationship-building, problem-solving and nurturing of on boarded educators/institutions.
- Tap new channels of growth for sourcing prominent clients.
- Set new product strategy and vision.
- Brainstorm with the team and strive for constant improvement of processes and come up with new ideas to boost growth.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
- Manage payments, solving client problems by successful collaboration within internal teams.
student’s area of interest.
2. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered
through phone or video counselling & creating a strong pipeline.
3. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target.
4. Help them understand the importance of navigating a career.
5. Must be a good listener and be trained in matching candidate needs to a future career.
Salary: Our salaries commensurate with prevailing industry standards coupled with lucrative
Qualifications Eligibility & Offerings
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline.
Freshers & Experienced (1-3 years) both can apply.
Attractive Incentive Structure
Ecowell India, one of the fastest growing and leading brands of Water Purifiers & Water Softeners, headquartered in bustling Bangalore city with an extended family of 5000+ happy customers. We are leader in water purification systems technology for both industrial and infrastructure markets located in Bangalore. We support our clients with sustainable water purification systems and technologies that are solving water problems. The BDE will perform the duties described in the job description below. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and goal driven, relationship builder, self-starter, good communicator, and highly organized. This candidate will also have a successful track record within the sales industry, preferably in an industrial water setting.
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product / service
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
- Presenting product demonstrations to the client
- Establishing new business links
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization both
- Working towards achieving the sales target
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities, and alien needs
- Seek new opportunities through networking and social media channels
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results
- Take feedback from customers and share it with support teams
- Experience in sales
- Competency in English & Kannada
- Ability to negotiate & understanding of marketing skills
- Self motivated & goal oriented, desire to deliver results.
at BhaiFi Networks Private Limited
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
at Farmers Fresh Zone
Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide-free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omnichannel platform having both an offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit-level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmers' produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community. Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
As a Customer Retention & Market Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in driving & growing our mobile app & website’s engagement and retention metrics. You will run various messaging experiments on multiple channels like notifications, SMS, Email, Whatsapp.
Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, led or managed teams, and have understanding of engagement tools like Moengage, Clevertap or Webengage. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
Create omni-channel (push notifications, Whatsapp, In-app prompts, SMS, Email etc) marketing campaigns & journeys based on different user segments to drive user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention.
Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with Moengage multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests. Drive increased engagement & retention.
Be responsible for and own execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success. Collaborate with designers & Content creators to get graphic/text content.
Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, collaborate with analyst to monitor and review past campaigns and journeys.
Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Create detailed and diverse user-segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts.
Create communication & content strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Qualification & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
1+ years of experience in creating mobile/web application journeys & campaigns on tools like moengage, clevertap etc.
In-depth knowledge & hands on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
Excellent copy writing skills to produce high quality copies for marketing campaigns and journeys.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development /Enterprise Sales person to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- We are looking for a Business Development Specialist (WFH) to undertake business development activities, from lead generation to client closing.
- Business Development Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential clients online and telephonically, screening their requirements, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- If you have experience evaluating clients from various fields, we’d like to meet you online.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for national and international client acquisition related to recruitment services.
- Client acquisition for permanent recruitment.
- Understand and identify client requirements and assignments.
- Responsible to complete commercial parts with all clients.
- Generate client lead and work according to that and find out new clients for the company.
- Responsible in making the revenue generation acquiring new business.
- Proper coordination with the recruitment teams and team leader to generate quality results.
- Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients.
- Build rock-solid relations with existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Bring new business to the organization.
- Connect with the national and international clients for recruitment services.
at Mantra Technologies
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
at Mantra Technologies
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
- Target setting and managing delivery of business targets, in-line with the business and service benchmarks
- Sign partnerships for the company towards growing business or enhancing product bouquet
- Large client closures and relationship management
- Work closely with the Product & Marketing teams to develop and implement PayGlocal’s go-to-market strategy
- Recruit & develop the team to achieve maximum productivity
- Understand the market and strategize merchant acquisition
Inside Sales Executive
Skill requirement: 4+yrs exp in outbound sales and lead generation in a similar industry. Excellent communication skills are a must. IT background preferred.
- Generate quality Leads from Online Sources starting by Searching the database ( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc) or target audience (B2B) from the internet or other sources till generating suspects and prospects for the Sales Closure team
- Locate the right person in the organization and Make the first pitch
- Send solutions and Services marketing collateral/ material over email
- Follow up, pitch, and convince the customer to try us/take a demo or free trial of services wherever we offer.
- Schedule an online meeting or discussion or chat with interested suspects through skype/phone for the sales closure team
- Use our sales CRM tool, and update it at every step of the process.
- Maintain and build up a regular ongoing relationship with your suspects through skype, LinkedIn and other online social network sites sources
- Validate Leads by following our Sales qualification process
- Responsible for Data Mining and Market Research through the internet, Building databases, Proficient in secondary research.
Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
at HighLevel Inc.
We want to speak to you if you are a creative, passionate, proactive, customer-centric, and data-driven person. Joining Highlevel is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling organization.
This can be a great career move to accelerate your own growth.
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
- Proven expertise in growth of the Company through various digital marketing channels
- Proficient in paid marketing, influencer marketing and other growth channels
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing
- Successful track record in accelerating customer acquisition, growth plan
- Preferable work experience in the E-commerce industry
- Ability to deliver strong results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Google Analytics, CleverTap and other digital tools.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
- Owner of customer acquisition for the business.
- Build long-term strategies for customer acquisition and lead the team in execution
- Use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition efforts
- Identify new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new users.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Tech & Marketing) to establish growth strategies
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Create relevant customer segments, analyze trends and prioritize campaigns
- Develop strategic customer acquisition plans to drive profitable growth.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Oversee all digital channels of the Company including SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, Influencer marketing and other marketing activities.
- Take high level brainstormed idea to actual implementation, tracking and analyzing
- Create weekly and monthly marketing plans and budgets for our different channels.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors for lead generation.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
As the Marketing Executive -Player/Customer Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player acquisition. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful player acquisition and optimum utilization of all resources.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player acquisition through various platforms.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player acquisition. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase player acquisition and deposits.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition plans and ensure we meet them.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and acquisition.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
at Hevo Data
What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure) for North American markets
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience in End-to-End Sales/Business Development in SaaS/IT Product/IT Services organization in North American markets
- Prior or current experience in managing end to end sales lifecycle i.e. Inbound Lead to Closure
- Must have prior experience of managing sales/business development North American market
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (Preferred)
at The Quartile Company
- There are two main responsibilities of the role:
- to increase the overall top line by increasing the application rate(optimizing the funnel)
- ensuring more users are retained post the first consumption cycle.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behaviour data, and include a mix of triggered and targeted campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for Customer lifecycle programs with a focus to test and scale rapidly.
- Create, implement and optimize daily/weekly/monthly campaigns and user journeys (retention and reactivation - both automated and not automated)
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research through surveys and talking directly with customers.
- Experiment across the whole retention & re-activation funnel constantly looking for maximum impact on DAU (daily active users)
- Brainstorm new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots with clear measurable outcomes
- Partnering with internal business owners (product, marketing, edit, etc.) to understand needs and develop custom analysis to optimize for user engagement and retention
- Good understanding of the underlying business and workings of cross functional teams for successful execution
- Design and develop analyses based on business requirement needs and challenges.
- Leveraging statistical analysis on consumer research and data mining projects, including segmentation, clustering, factor analysis, multivariate regression, predictive modeling, etc.
- Providing statistical analysis on custom research projects and consult on A/B testing and other statistical analysis as needed. Other reports and custom analysis as required.
- Identify and use appropriate investigative and analytical technologies to interpret and verify results.
- Apply and learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results
- Use best practices to develop statistical and/ or machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Data science.
- Preferred education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in advanced analytics, model building, statistical modeling, optimization, and machine learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning Algorithms: Crystal clear understanding, coding, implementation, error analysis, model tuning knowledge on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, shallow Neural Networks, clustering, Decision Trees, Random forest, XGBoost, Recommender Systems, ARIMA and Anomaly Detection. Feature selection, hyper parameters tuning, model selection and error analysis, boosting and ensemble methods.
- Strong with programming languages like Python and data processing using SQL or equivalent and ability to experiment with newer open source tools.
- Experience in normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE).
- Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred.
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
at Quick Dry Cleaning Software
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like these .
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
at Casey Foods
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
at Manipal Global Education Services
at Digitone mobiles pvt ltd
The salary offered would be best in the industry.
Position : Business Development Executive
Role: The role holder will assist Liquintel with its business development function and will be primarily responsible for signing up new client accounts. Must ensure overall customer's satisfaction and productivity, through efficient supervision of the flow of requirements, timely and quality delivery.
- Will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing function and business development process for IT services.
- Build and Collate target customer lists from internet, social media, networking events, personal network, digital marketing and research.
- Reach out to such target customers and track through lead generation to opportunity to deal closure.
- To acquire new corporate clients mainly outside India and meet set monthly goals.
- Establish 1st level connection especially in digital technology, big data and Information Management and cloud. Keep in regular contact with prospects.
- Keep track of market place dynamics and be updated of trends & changes.
- Industry research on companies/sectors that are currently empaneling vendors for Hiring & Staffing.
- Building relationships with New clients/vendors/sub-vendors.
- Prepares proposals / carry our all presales work for qualified opportunities
- MBA Marketing
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in business development, sales, marketing and account management for niche technology services companies
- Experience in Lead generation, validation and conversion.
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles in the technology and consulting space.
- Should have inside sales experience as well.
- Exposure working with European countries will be preferred.
- Experience in creating / modifying the service portfolios / collaterals and creating proposals suiting the purpose.
- Experience in Digital marketing will be added advantage.
- Ability to create & make business presentations to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter and has good listening skills.
- Self-Motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Strong Time Management skills, Well-organized and good reporting skills.
- Maintain fruitful relation with the new or existing clients.
- Possessing Excellent Interpersonal skills.