Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join us as a Sr. Business Development Executive. Our ideal candidate must have total 5 years of experience in Business Development enterprise solutions sales to the North American market. With this position, you get to demonstrate the ability to win confidence through conversations, create a demand for UX, and generate new business through innovative sales strategies. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives to the table.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Sr. Business Development Executive:
1. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly top of the funnel pipeline delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed demand generation activities.
2. Build and manage an accurate forecast to achieve a quota goal.
3. Leverage existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
4. Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities.
5. Meet quarterly and annual quota.
6. Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
7. Develops, presents, and negotiates customer proposals to solicit and secure new business.
8. Negotiates contract renewals (e.g., pricing, terms and conditions, ) to retain customers, increase profits, and to protect company’s interests.
9. Maintain current and accurate account information, leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database.
10. Researches and begins to understand the client's industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
11. Strong internal and external networking skills with robust inter-personal skills that will develop and enhance long term relationships.
Here’s what we need in our new Sr. Business Development Executive:
Minimum 5+years of inside sales experience carrying an annual quota of atleast 60 appointments in IT Services Sales, IT Product Sales.
Must be able to deliver an effective and compelling value proposition for our services.
Adept at Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Client Engagement, Sales Presentations & Sales Demos, Social Media & Social Selling.
Must possess effective organization and time management skills.
Must be able to work both independently in a team environment
Bonus points if,
You have a basic understanding of UI, UX and front-end
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle will be of benefit, but not mandatory
You are active and effective on LinkedIn with high number of relevant connections
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset