This can be a great career move to accelerate your own growth.
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
- Proven expertise in growth of the Company through various digital marketing channels
- Proficient in paid marketing, influencer marketing and other growth channels
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing
- Successful track record in accelerating customer acquisition, growth plan
- Preferable work experience in the E-commerce industry
- Ability to deliver strong results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Google Analytics, CleverTap and other digital tools.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
- Owner of customer acquisition for the business.
- Build long-term strategies for customer acquisition and lead the team in execution
- Use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition efforts
- Identify new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new users.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Tech & Marketing) to establish growth strategies
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Create relevant customer segments, analyze trends and prioritize campaigns
- Develop strategic customer acquisition plans to drive profitable growth.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Oversee all digital channels of the Company including SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, Influencer marketing and other marketing activities.
- Take high level brainstormed idea to actual implementation, tracking and analyzing
- Create weekly and monthly marketing plans and budgets for our different channels.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors for lead generation.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MBA - Marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations. You are an ideal fit for the role, if you are excited about working with Direct to Consumer fast growing unique health-tech company. You should be extremely competent to scale up digital channels like Facebook, Google, and Affiliate marketing as well as organic. Experienced in leading teams/companies and owned P&L in high growth companies from Series A to C or Series B to D.
Our Team has cracked PMF for our proprietary Diabetes Reversal program, you will be responsible to now scale up the strategy. We have crossed the journey of 0 to 1, and looking for someone to take us from 1 to 100.
5+ years of experience in driving Performance Marketing for a D2C/ B2C startup
Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive
High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Affiliate Marketing
Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Industry leading compensation with potential ESOPs
About the role
We are looking to hire a dedicated Copywriter Writer to create strong communication for all the stages of the Customer Journey. The copywriter will be expected to create stories that resonate with the audience and move them to action. The copywriter will be responsible for producing video scripts, Landing pages, Facebook & Google ads, Emails, and much more.
The copywriter will be expected to be data-driven. They will be expected to analyze data to see what is working and what’s not. This individual will be responsible for conducting audience research to understand the target market and then create communication strategies that resonate.
Content for video scripts, landing pages, Facebook and Google ads, emails. Responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed.
- In-depth audience research to understand the audience on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Writing copy for all the stages of the customer journey
- Measuring the impact of the copy through data and improving on a consistent basis
- All completed layouts and artworks must be thoroughly checked to ensure there are no mistakes
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Top-class English communication skills
- Ability to understand the audience to find out what motivates them.
- Ability to think conceptually
- An understanding of user experience
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Salary 6 Lakh Per Annum starting
- Health insurance.
- All books ordered in the domain that insane works in will be reimbursed.
- The freedom to manage your own time, location, and schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours).
- 5 days working.
- In-house training to grow in your skill.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative team of people with awesome company culture.
- The chance to grow, be challenged, and develop with Insane Marketers.
- Day shift.
- You’re numbers-driven.
- You love data.
- You're passionate and driven.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You're proactive and reactive.
- You have 2+ years in Direct Response Copywriting
- We are paid marketing Partners of Meta .
- We are paid marketing partners of Google.
- Flexible timing. You choose your style (as long as you make yourself available for calls)
- We don't micromanage. We expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Speak up. If you feel something has to be improved or done in a better way
- Performance is a key metric.
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of different marketing techniques
- Creative approach towards problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Staying updated with recent trends happening in the startup industry
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Come with innovative marketing ideas
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams and develop a market strategy.
- Should be flexible with business needs - copywriting, content strategies, and so on.
- Manage digital advertising campaign activities: Setup, traffic, manage and optimize online ad campaigns, campaign modification as per request, campaign scheduling, targeting and monitoring its performance.
- Day to day campaign optimization by focusing on conversion and other performance metrics.
- Reporting of the campaign performance metrics on timely basis to various stakeholders.
- Sustaining present clients for further business opportunities.
- Shall take lead in achieving monthly delivery target on existing publishers
- Strategizing execution of different campaigns across various verticals.
- Interaction with agencies/ad networks to plan and run campaigns.
- Prior experience of managing CPL/CPI/CPR/CPT/CPS Campaign Delivery & Optimization in US/RU/CA/UK/UAE/SA/JP/KR preferred.
- Working knowledge of tracking platform (hasoffers, affise etc)
- Excellent English Communications skills – written & verbal.
- Building the marketing team for inbound marketing, content development, SEO/ SEM, design etc.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy & program. S/He will own the calendar of plans supporting the annual plan.
- Managing the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking.
- Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing
- Also being responsible for Business Development, Product Development and Content Development.
- Providing strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluating the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identifying new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and delivering timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Inspiring external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives.
- Being responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Ensuring that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Being able to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action".
- Effectively using analytical tools to identify success/failure of campaigns and KPIs.
- Developing exponential growth by optimising resources with creative approach and strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating market and brand trends.
- Understanding ad hoc projects/duties from time to time
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in digital /brand/ social media marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console and various other user-behavioral tracking on websites and mobile apps
- Extremely good atbuilding marketing team, executing the strategies, maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking and positively impacting top line and bottom line business results.
- Strong functional skills with good communication and leadership skill
- Passionate team player with a strongdrive for challenge
- Highlycreative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Location - North Delhi
- Experience of 4-8 years preferably from FMCG companies
COMPANY TYPE: COMMERCIAL PRINTING PRESS
EXPERIENCE: Min. 4-5 YEAR OF COMMERCIAL PRINTING PRESS (OFFSET PRINTING M/C SETUP). HAVING SOME CLIENTS OF ITS OWN
JOB PROFILE : PRECUREMENT OF WORK FROM PUBLISHERS, GOVT OFFICE, INSTITUTES, ETC…
QUALIFICATION: GRADUATE / DIPLOMA OR DEGREE FROM PRINTING
SALARY: AS PER TARGET /KNOWLEDGE appx 40,000 AND ABOVE