Customer Acquisition Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Identify and reach out to prominent educational businesses, clients, educators/institutions via calls & visits and virtually.
- Explain and close business proposals deals.
- Interact and onboard identified educators/institutions to our platform
- Ensure retention by relationship-building, problem-solving and nurturing of on boarded educators/institutions.
- Tap new channels of growth for sourcing prominent clients.
- Set new product strategy and vision.
- Brainstorm with the team and strive for constant improvement of processes and come up with new ideas to boost growth.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
- Manage payments, solving client problems by successful collaboration within internal teams.
at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.