We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
About Mantra Technologies Pvt Ltd
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
Please find the detailed job description.
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell courses on their own website & mobile apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do We provide complete technology solution and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for customer growth and driving customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption, helping customers grow their academy, handling renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor and true customer success champion.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals who can
- Onboard new customers and manage day to day relationships
- Answer all product and technical queries prospects have along the course of their evaluation to their full satisfaction over the web, phone or email
- Strong written and spoken skills in English. Speaking in Hindi is a plus
- Specialise in digital marketing and help customers sell courses
- Understand requirements and provide best possible solution
- Document activity in Hubspot CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Contributing to product roadmap based on customer inputs and providing feedback to product teams on new features rolled out
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature
- Discovering up-sell opportunities and contract renewals
- Proactively identify opportunities to get testimonials, create case studies, and upsell.
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
- Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious.
Your goal is to drive customer growth by and transition Learnyst customer as loyal Learnyst client who can willingly promote and recommend Learnyst brand for others.
- Bachelors/Masters degree. Prior work experience is not a necessity
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing etc) is a big plus
- Passion for converting leads into customers all day, every day (online and by phone)
Why Join Learnyst?
- Competitive compensation that includes salary, commission and equity
- Attractive uncapped sales commission over and above your salary package
- Consistent performers will get stock options
- Learn industry standard sales process and techniques
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech start-up
- Gain hands on sales experience in selling SaaS product
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Good to have
- Calm and collected : You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive : You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers
- Willing to learn : You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile : You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
- Your salary package will comprise of fixed component and sales commission component
- You will be serving in probationary period for maximum of 3 months,
- Sales commissions will be offered for upgrades handled by you.
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product.
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you
- Work in fast globally growing Start Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore/Remote
Apply through this link
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
About the Role:
Our students and partners are our top priority - we go above and beyond to ensure we exceed their expectations. We thrive on delivering exceptional service and a positive end-to-end customer experience.
We are looking for a dedicated Customer Engagement Manager to join our Global Customer Service Team. This role requires you to guide and lead a team that supports our students or partners via phone or online emails/ live chat channels - your excellent team management, written and verbal communication skills will see you successfully master this role.
- Knowledge & Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Setting KPI’s and targets
- Train team members
- Prior communication and managing team experience is preferred.
- Understanding of International Education.
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Maintaining a harmonious workplace
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service associates and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
You have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning and working in a global team.
You’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and take pride in your ability to close and achieve great outcomes for both parties.
You are a creative thinker and are open to new ideas to improve our student and partner relationship management as and when required.
You look after people and are able to conduct training and develop good professional relationship within a team environment.
You have experience managing team and delegating tasks.
We are a rapidly growing people focused organisation with a fun, friendly and flexible culture. We need you to help us grow and transform.
Key selling points
- Incredible global role in a rapidly growing organisation
- Help us build an amazing global team and culture
- Attractive remuneration and yearly travel
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
Product Support Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000