Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Hubspot Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as code.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the challenges they face on a day to day basis. This could be anything from solving small CMS hiccups to recommending a better workflow, leveraging HubL for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals in the most efficient manner.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
- You will enable the learning of others on HubSpot, so your love for knowledge sharing will be put to use.
- You will be assigned as a Project Manager for Niswey's marketing services clients.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Have experience in HubL and creating HubSpot templates using HubL. HubSpot CMS certification is a plus.
- Worked with web designers to create HubSpot templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations from the HubSpot marketplace.
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and are able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Analyst (Games Optimisation) you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will be doing
Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
A record of outstanding problem solving ability in a commercial or academic setting
Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
An excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Search Traffic Manager. Candidates must have experience with the cryptocurrency domain.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Responsible for overall organic traffic growth of the website through Google Search, Google News, Discover etc
- Performing competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth.
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords for driving organic traffic
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals: Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet with the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- Analyze ad Coordinate with Engineering team to implement Technical SEO changes
- Understanding & Implementation of various Media Specific SEO techniques like News SEO, Video Sitemaps & Various types of content schema.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports related to the performance of the website, technical issues, and more
- Conduct a market research to identify the need of online marketing campaigns. Keep himself/herself up to date with ongoing trends.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in SEO (Experience in the News/Media Industry are preferred)
- Should have experience in handling large websites with min. 2M+ Traffic
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain is must
- Strong with numbers and using Analytics & research tools like: Google analytics, Google Search console, ahref, Semrush and other leading marketing software tools
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in optimizing the site for Google Top Stories, Google News & Google Discover
Location: Gurgaon, India
Salary: 6 to 10 LPA (Competitive in Market)
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinmarketcap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends
to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different
● Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
● Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying
ways to improve them
● Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
● Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
● Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product problems effectively.
● Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and issues.
● Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
● Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with
long-term solutions for product issues.
● Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms
(E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
● Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
● Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
● Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows