WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India.
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors, who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
We are setting up our core tech team and hiring exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed.
We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Jobs at WareIQ
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
We are setting up our core tech team, and looking to hire exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed.
We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development, and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good hands-on experience in Python Programming and restful service architecture in Python
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Very good understanding of Data structure & Algorithms
- Should have experience in Frameworks like Django/Flask
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Working knowledge in AWS is a plus
- Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, Celery, Docker
People hiring at WareIQ
About the company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
Dataweave Pvt Ltd
About the company
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.
About the company
Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
About the company
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
About the company
CARS24, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, buys any car - any condition, any make - from car owners and gives them the best price for their car. Founded in 2015, CARS24's mission is to revolutionize the way used cars are sold in India. What makes CARS24 standout from other ways of selling a used car? Typically, it takes a car owner around 30-50 attempts to sell his/her car. The process involves listing the car on various websites, taking numerous calls, meeting multiple buyers, facing last-minute buyer back offs, delayed payments and an endless wait for the ownership transfer. Even after all this, there is no guarantee that one will get a fair price for his/ her car. CARS24 creates an efficient and reliable way for car owners to sell their used cars at the Best Price. All one has to do is - book an appointment with any of the CARS24 branches, visit the branch and sell car in a single visit. One can also get an estimate value of his car by using a simple price valuation tool on the CARS24 website. Even after selling the car, getting complete payment and ensuring RC transfer are major pain points for every seller out there.
We understand this and hence offer instant payment and transfer of documents including free of cost transfer of car’s registration certificate (RC) transfer once the car is sold. Since our inception, we have come a long way - from one office in Delhi to 50+ branches across 10 major cities in India. Backed by a strong team of more than 700 employees, CARS24 has been amongst the fastest growing companies in India. If you want to be a part of exceptionally driven, capable team solving a real consumer problem, talk to us! For more information, you can connect with us at:
About the company
At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
About the company
About the company
We were founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator.
Today, we happen to be India's largest and most loved health & fitness app with over 4 million users from
220+ cities in India. What makes us unique is our ability to bring together the power of artificial
intelligence powered technology and human empathy to deliver measurable impact in our customers'
lives. We do this through our team of elite nutritionists & trainers working together with the world's first
AI powered virtual nutritionist - "Ria", our proudest creation till date. Ria references data from over 200
million food & workout logs and 14 million conversations to deliver intelligent health & fitness suggestions
to our customers. Ria also happens to be multi-lingual, "she" understands English, French, German, Italian
Recently Russia's Sistema and Samsung's AI focussed fund - NEXT, led a USD 12 Million Series B funding
into our business. We are the most liked app in India across categories, we've been consistently rated as
the no:1 health & fitness app on playstore for 3 years running and received Google's "editor's choice
award" in 2017. Some of the marquee corporates in the country such as Cognizant, Accenture, Deloitte,
Metlife amongst others have also benefited from our employee engagement and wellness programs. Our
global aspirations have taken us to MENA, SEA and LATAM regions with more markets to follow.
Company website www.healthifyme.com
About the company