What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure) for North American markets
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience in End-to-End Sales/Business Development in SaaS/IT Product/IT Services organization in North American markets
- Prior or current experience in managing end to end sales lifecycle i.e. Inbound Lead to Closure
- Must have prior experience of managing sales/business development North American market
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (Preferred)
About Hevo Data
At Hevo, we are building the future of data analytics.
There has been a fundamental change in the amount of data companies are generating these days. More and more users in an organization are looking at data now. Data is no more a second-class citizen and companies are seeing data as a competitive advantage rather than as a geek’s obsession. We see this change and we are here change the way companies analyze their data.
We believe that users should be able to talk to data rather than looking at a barrage of reports and dashboards. More importantly, users should be only looking at data that matters and not everything that is thrown at them.
Hevo data analytics platform is built on three fundamental transformational pieces of technology:
A real-time data integration engine to connect and collect a variety of data from within an organization
A petabyte-scale data lake as a service and a hyper parallel processing engine to deliver insights
A syndication engine to deliver processed data to places where the consumption happens like data warehouses, data marts, and CRMs.
Job Description :
- 1 -2 years of experience in demand/lead generation or in pre-sales with B2B organizations.
- A go getter attitude in creating demand and generating leads.
- Candidate should be comfortable of making cold calls, follow ups, upto 80+ calls a day to IT Decision Makers
- Generating sales qualified leads and assign to the clients
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Understanding the expression of interest from the prospects and using actionable intelligence to position client's solution / product
- Maintaining every interaction with the prospects in CRM and analyzing the database
Skill Sets :
- Excellent Communication
- Excel Knowledge
- Proactiveness and Persuasion Skill
- Basic Tech understanding to Tech Lead Gen Experience
- Familiarity with Social Networking Tools like LinkedIn
- Preferably from IT industry
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
Job description :
- As an Inside sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
- This will include calling, lead generation, qualifying, and all other aspects of the sale.
- You will be responsible for building long-term relationships, offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability.
- Lead generation & opportunity funnel creation through tele calling/demonstration.
- Customer relationship management and networking to grow the market.
- Direct selling of our range of products to customers.
- Identify, analyze, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Should be able to handle pressure.
- Should be a good team player.
- Should be target-oriented.
Process).Process - Inbound Voice Process B2B.
Requirement: Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred./ Fresher candidates with
fluency in english communication can also apply.
Timing: Morning Shift(10:00am-7:00pm)Night Shift (8:00pm-5:00am)5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for technical account leadership and management for the Denodo Sales Cycle across multiple strategic accounts, including relationships with technical counterparts within those organizations. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.) and an exciting growth path as part of a global team.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Sales Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, client communication and coordination skills between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
Product and Technical Knowledge:
Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning
Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of our platform
Capable of building and/or leading the development of custom demos and PoCs based and beyond customer requirements
Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding customer requirements and issues.
Presentation and organizational skills:
Train and engage customers in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform
Know where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources.
Enthusiastically present software solutions to prospective customers, from IT managers and technicians to C-level executives
Lead the completion of RFI and RFP
Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client and colleagues
Along with Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering and Product Management, and based on market or customer feedback, lead the definition, development and presentation of product and solution demos and PoCs for prospects and partners
Provide technical support to entire sales team as appropriate (e.g. handle technical questions and escalate them when required, conduct training and/or briefings)
Document and track all activity through CRM and an internal wiki, including lead/prospect data entry, detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, architectures, challenges, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years as a Sales/Solution Engineer, Consultant or Enterprise Architect
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts
- Knowledge and experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices and Frameworks will be a plus
- A “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel
Hands-on working experience in any of the following areas:
- Solid understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice. Understanding and optimization of complex queries.
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors (ETL/Data Warehousing, ESB/Messaging, DV).
- Understanding of BigData, NoSQL, in-memory, MPP environments is welcome.
- Technical skills include JDBC/ODBC, XML, JSON, REST APIs, Java development and version control systems. Good knowledge of software development and architectural patterns.
- Working for International Clients.
- Sales and Delivery of Technical Service and Support for Kindle, Alexa and Router through chats and calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client tech issues related to Computers, Devices, Routers and Printers. Fixation of Virus & Malware Intrusion etc.
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like Angularjs have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast-growing market for automated application testing.
Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper-growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel.
We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contributes across many different functions.
Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment
Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPI reporting
Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
Requirements- 2 - 5 years of quantifiable, new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success; experience with full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, solution definition to closing
- Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts
excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
- Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS
extreme customer centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
- Humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; team player who can inspire others to greatness