Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
About Indiamart Intermesh Limited
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
II Length of Experience
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
WiseApp is looking out for future leaders! Our Business Development team is expanding and we're looking for Business Development Associates. Your journey will start as an individual contributor, working in a team, directed towards driving business while growing internally in the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic
territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple
transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well-thought-out enterprise sales
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience:- Maximum of 2 years, SaaS selling experience is an added bonus, Freshers can also apply.
Qualifications:- Completed graduation in any stream
Job Location:- Bangalore
Looking out for candidates who can join on an immediate basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: Upto 7LPA + Attractive incentive schemes
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the
startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational
leaders; ultra-modern office space
Inside Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss our insurance product.
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits of the policy
- Issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Scout and identify potential clients with need for insurance coverage
- Contact potential customers through calls, emails and arranged meetings
- Provide elaborate explanation of contract features, benefits, and possible downsides to an insurance coverage (as per market perspective).
- Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained when conducting the sales of insurance services
- Discuss with clients to obtain information in order to provide Quotation.
- Facilitate the payment and handover to post sales team.
- SME’s in corporate sales with minimum of 90% sales target achievement rate each month.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours of calling per day required.
- Corporate Sales experience with Tier 1 organisation contributing to the monthly targets
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Previous working experience in Insurance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time, excellent time management abilities
- Should be a graduate.
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails.
- Generating new sales orders.
- Acting as a bridge between customers & the company.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
Specific Skill Set:
- Must be Very Good at English & Kannada Communication.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales promoter in the medical field.
- A strong desire to become a sales professional.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Hiring BDM - International Sales
- 4+ years of business development experience
- Revenue Generation and PNL
- Exposure in international markets for business development specifically in Australia region.
- Proficient in Preparing SOW/Business Proposals
- Good Knowledge and Experience in responding on RFI/RFP
- Candidate with a VISA preferred
- Should have travelled overseas with relevant visa for countries like Australia/ USA/UK/Canada/New Zealand etc.
If interested and suitable revert back with an updated CV