Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
About Mantra Technologies Pvt Ltd
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
- Ensuring that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers
- Guiding the marketing and branding teams to align with the larger customer experience strategy
- Building and managing a team of customer experience specialists with expertise in customer delight
- Encouraging problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Leveraging existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Improving NPS and Brand Loyalty of customers by conducting regular audits
- Helping in transforming the operations/ process for better customer satisfaction experience
What you need to have:
- Exposure to and Experience of working with CRM tools is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Good experience in customer support
- Experience on call and Email support is required but not mandatory
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Managing the Customer Success Team and driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
In this role you will be responsible for training and on-boarding new customers and managing customer relationships through their entire life cycle. We are looking for superior communication skills, people’s person and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support and ad-hoc training to customers who use IndiaBiz platform, replying to inbound queries
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades
- Aid the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Attend and present IndiaBiz at relevant meet-ups, conferences/exhibitions time to time
- Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) IndiaBiz platform and services (investment banking related)
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be acting as the point-of-contact for the client/ customer, managing clients’ accounts and thus helping in building client retention.
What you will do:
- Managing clients by working closely with them and understanding their business needs and challenges
- On-boarding new clients and also developing and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with current clients
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and customer satisfaction in turn leading to continued business from key accounts
- Educating and promoting the company’s services to the clients
- Acting as the point-of-contact for the clients and also mediating between the clients and the company
- Handling and solving escalations from clients, as and when received and making sure the client account is retained
- Renewing subscriptions on a timely-basis
- Compiling and presenting reports to the business by maintaining and managing relevant data
- Managing a team of customer success executives and leading them towards achieving the business goals
- Partnering and working closely with internal teams to meet the business needs of the customers
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant experience in customer success management and also experienced in handling a team
- B2B SaaS background
- Willingness to work 6-days a week
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical mindset and also go-getter attitude
- Expertise in MS Suite
- Min experience of 2 years
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them