Customer Acquisition Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at BhaiFi Networks Private Limited
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
Inside Sales Executive
Skill requirement: 4+yrs exp in outbound sales and lead generation in a similar industry. Excellent communication skills are a must. IT background preferred.
- Generate quality Leads from Online Sources starting by Searching the database ( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc) or target audience (B2B) from the internet or other sources till generating suspects and prospects for the Sales Closure team
- Locate the right person in the organization and Make the first pitch
- Send solutions and Services marketing collateral/ material over email
- Follow up, pitch, and convince the customer to try us/take a demo or free trial of services wherever we offer.
- Schedule an online meeting or discussion or chat with interested suspects through skype/phone for the sales closure team
- Use our sales CRM tool, and update it at every step of the process.
- Maintain and build up a regular ongoing relationship with your suspects through skype, LinkedIn and other online social network sites sources
- Validate Leads by following our Sales qualification process
- Responsible for Data Mining and Market Research through the internet, Building databases, Proficient in secondary research.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
at Quick Dry Cleaning Software
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like these .
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
at Digitone mobiles pvt ltd
The salary offered would be best in the industry.