Developing key growth alliance strategies, and tactics, and achieving financial targets
Successful execution of these strategies is required to
Responsible for strategic tie-ups with the banks- Ensure a banks
Key Account Management for Banks for New Business
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting bank relationships.
Partner with banks to understand their business/product
Able to negotiate with banks on commercials.
Able to Acquire the Top rated and underrated banks.
Self-starter and individual contributor
Should be able to prepare proposals and presentations.
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic
Should have a large set of satisfied customers and establish
Required 2 years of experience in the same profile
An added advantage would be if the candidate has worked with verticals with banks/NBFCS such as lending/digital lending or worked in an alliance role with lending/fintech companies.
Prepare and handle Official outdoor Meetings on the Banks site and merchant sites.
Location: Andheri west, Mumbai
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
*Individual Contributor Role
We are looking for candidates in sales (B2C) who have exp. In Tech Course Selling not the K12 Segment
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Create and Assess a business marketing strategy.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification
- Reaching out to new customers(colleges /schools) and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Responsible for Business Expansion
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients and vendors.
- Identify and research emerging markets, analyze competitors, etc..
- Lead, devise / develop business strategies for channel sales growth in liaison with the respective channel sales partners.
- To guide and implement the growth path of channel sales partner and directly responsible for growth in channel sales revenue generation.
- Monthly sales assessment / review meeting the channel sales review on a one to one business meeting for sales review.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Team Lead is plus
- Should be target driven
Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website ( www.intech-systems.com ).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales reports and update in the CRM time to time.
Take and process orders accurately.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic U.S. Sales Channel Partner Intern In the U.S.A who can run and manage the sales drive for Spacenos and help us obtain clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead complete sales drives in the U.S.A.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Commision based - 10% to 15% of the total revenue brought in by you.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. You'll be responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added services or products, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. The most important part of the job will be, to keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Generating new business opportunities and closing them.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all services and products offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, finalize and close deals, etc.
Experience in IT sales will be an advantage.
- The person will be required to generate new business from international markets (B2B, B2C),Business directory..
- Well Skilled in writing the initial drafts and proposal based on te client requirements.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in selling Mobile App development and web, ERP services in domestic and overseas markets.
- Understand Technical requirement of customer, Making presentation to client
- Developing Sales Projection Plan
- Good Knowledge of Upwork Linkedin and other bidding portals to get the new prospects and close the deals
- Candidate should have good experience in End to End Sales i.e. from lead Generation to closure of prospects
- Candidate must have sound technical knowledge of Android, iOS and Web Application, latest trends in mobile & Web technology
- Candidates should have exp in reaching out to B2B and B2C prospects.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, good selling attitude, and be result oriented.
- Candidates should be self motivated to achieve the sales target.