GoodWorker is an exciting new technology start-up with a social agenda, set up with one dream in mind; helping to transform the lives of blue-collar workers around the world, by leveraging Web 3.0 technologies. Our focus is to start with helping them in advancing their careers and thereby enabling them to improve the quality of life for themselves & their families. Our vision is to create value for workers and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is a joint venture betweenhttps://www.schoolnetindia.com/" target="_blank"> Schoolnet India &https://www.lemmatree.com/" target="_blank"> LemmaTree (a 100% subsidiary ofhttps://www.temasek.com.sg/en/index" target="_blank"> Temasek, Singapore with hubs in India & Germany) - It started with us raising 34 MN USD in late 2020 followed by building our founding team (headquartered in Bangalore) in 2021. We launched & scaled a biz model that leverages the marketplace of hiring partners across India, to help workers not only discover jobs across sectors but also handhold them till they finally join employers of their choice
Building on the insights and expertise developed during this period, we are launching multiple technology platforms that together will help realize our vision. For more information, please visit http://www.goodworker.in/" target="_blank">www.goodworker.in
Do you believe in the creator economy?
We do and that’s why we are creating a creator-led learning community focused on building capability and skills for blue and grey-collar workers. A huge focus area for us will be nurturing and developing an ecosystem of creators for the learning content. This is currently a white space globally – while early adopters and highly motivated learners access free content on platforms like youtube to upskill themselves, there is no platform today dedicated to the unique upskilling needs of blue and grey-collar workers.
This role will work closely with senior leadership in formulating results-oriented growth strategies focused on creator acquisition, retention and monetization. Ideal candidates have deep experience in data-driven customer segmentation using behavioral and demographic data as well as conducting quick growth experiments to assess desirability and feasibility. The ideal candidate is also hands-on with a bias for action. She also enjoys solving tough problems and can effectively communicate her solutions to a wide and varied audience.
What you would do:
- Contribute to building and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for driving creator acquisition and growth
- Analyze the creator lifecycle, including the acquisition, retention, and conversion phases, and deploy experiments to improve overall lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers, product managers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from design, product, content, finance and legal teams
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product management with experience driving growth on a consumer-facing product
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation paired with holistic long-term product thinking
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate toward success
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- B.E./B.Tech/BS is required. MBA from a leading institution preferred
GoodWorker, is an exciting new technology start-up, with a social agenda, set up with one dream in mind; help transform the lives of blue-collar workers the world over, by leveraging data decentralized technologies; our focus is to start with helping them advance their careers and ultimately to enable them to improve the quality of lives for themselves & their families.
GoodWorker is a joint venture between SchoolNet & LemmaTree (a 100% subsidiary of Temasek): we will talk about this in a bit, about how each of these names add to our story. We raised 35 Mn USD in late 2020. We then used 2021 to build our founding team (headquartered in Bangalore), invested in deep consumer & market research to understand the lives of blue-collar workers and identified opportunities to do better by them. We also launched & scaled a biz model that today, leverages a marketplace of hiring partners across India, to help workers not only discover jobs across sectors but also handhold them till they finally join employers of their choice.
Building on the insights and expertise developed during this period, we have launched our ‘career builder marketplace’ comprising of multiple technology platforms.
Jobs classified; our marketplace that help our workers discover jobs & trusted employers while our
L.earn a creator- led learning community platform will engage with workers to build & upgrade their job & life skills. Together these platforms will engage with the millions of blue-collar workers that is one step in the right direction towards realizing our vision. And to achieve this, we are rapidly looking to hire passionate & top-quality professionals (we are already a 140+ strong team and counting)
Check out our app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.goodworker.jobsearch.app
Why should you join us?
Don’t join us because you are looking for another great opportunity, we are a tribe that takes pride & passion very seriously in solving the most challenging & complex problem not only for India but for the world which is to Transform billion lives globally. If this sounds interesting read on…
We are a company that wants to do our bit to “Uplift & Elevate” lives of a billion worker. Here is your opportunity to create an impact.
GoodWorker is on a mission to transforming lives of billions. This is made in India, for India and beyond
(World is our canvas to create an impact) and we shall not settle until we have reached our North star which is to “Democratize access to better lives by empowering a billion works globally”. Sounds very aspirational, isn’t it? Think big or go home is the motto, we are here to impact for long term and unless we bring 10x and growth mindset we shall not be able to solve tough problems. We believe “Tough people like to solve some of the toughest problems in the world”
- It needs resilience, grit, and passion to achieve such bold Are you game for it?
If you are, then we are too.
Our Promise to you
- You will not just be a part but will create legacy because we are building a futuristic company which is at a sweet intersection point of web 3 technologies.
- You will be part of something bigger as we believe in serving not just India but beyond so that we are impacting at scale.
- You will be part of a culture that thrives to deliver on outcomes for our most important customer “blue-collar workers”, believes in creativity, innovation, and long-term thinking. Growth Mindset is the way we think.
- It is our company, not only we do good, but we are focused on wealth creation for its stakeholders and employees as one of the most important stakeholders. Equity for everyone that’s our philosophy.
- You will work with the best - like minds! A tribe that is breaking boundaries
- We are here to succeed! Invested in it for long
It is one of India’s leading consumer products companies in the global beauty and wellness space.
Has a turnover of Rs. 73.3 billion (USD 1.05 billion) through its products sold in India and chosen markets in Asia and Africa.
Its portfolio of brands include Parachute, Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet, Coco Soul, True Roots, Hair & Care, Nihar Naturals, Livon, Kaya Youth O2, Set Wet, Set Wet Studio X, Revive and Mediker
Role Description for Customer Retention Manager (DTC):
Role in a brief:
What will you do?
As Customer Retention Manager, you will own end to end planning & execution of various CRM channels (Email, Notification, SMS, etc.) along with the help of team members. You will drive initiatives to engage users of the brands.
Responsible for strategizing and executing marketing automation, segmentation, and complex workflow builds to drive growth, engagement, and retention throughout the customer journey.
Complete ownership of engagement, retention, and reactivation funnel and marketing activities and focus on improving product metrics (DAU, MAU, Retention, etc)
Developing Strategies for Improving Direct Marketing Channels with Impactful Retention Strategies.
Develop the CRM strategy for reactivation to drive and maintain a constant retention rate across all categories.
Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end-to-end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation.
Work closely with product, UX/design engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives to drive bottom-line conversion.
Responsible for creating monthly/quarterly plans for critical retention metrics (Repeat Rate, Activation Rate, Resurrection Rate) and ensuring the achievement of the same
Help strengthen data-led thinking and lead the development of customer intelligence frameworks (Churn prediction, Most Valuable Customer, etc) across the retention charter
Work on customer segmentation strategies to deliver personalized campaigns to reduce churn & reactivate churned users
Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for all CLM initiatives
What will you bring to the table:
Well-versed with one or more CRM and marketing automation tools such as Netcore Cloud, CleverTap, WebEngage, MoEngage, etc.
Should have strong analytical skills and a data-driven problem-solving approach.
Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organizational goals
Familiarity with major digital marketing channels and tools
Minimum 3 years of experience in Retention Marketing / Growth roles
Prior Startup experience
Prior demonstrated excellence in previous roles
Experience bracket – 3+yrs in customer retention marketing & growth marketing
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must