Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Manipal Global Education Services
Certa is recruiting a Product Manager, who is passionate, strategic, and driven for developing a world-class no-code SaaS product. As a key member of the Product Management team, you will work closely with UX, technology, and business. This role will allow you to set product strategies, identify new business opportunities, solve complex problems, and work with a smart innovative team.
- A natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done.
- You have structured problem-solving abilities and a clear communication style.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile development.
- Results-oriented. You know how to ‘get it done; you drive results with your team. Exceptional problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership skills. Handle details accurately and promptly
- Customer Focused. Dedication to customer success. Demonstrated ability to deliver SaaS software solutions to customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands. You know how and when to influence customers to adapt to smarter operational techniques of Certa’s platform
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- You show you care about quality and driving strategy to build innovative products.
- You are an effective communicator and know how to adjust your management style to help coach and lead at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple challenges, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Identifying and validating new business and product opportunities.
- Creating and analyzing new product ideas, testing the ideas, and translating that into the product roadmap
- Orchestrating the execution of the roadmap in a look-ahead timeline approach
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities. This includes acting as product owner on one or more scrum teams.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on the product for the company.
- Working in an outbound capacity to provide domain expertise in support of sales and partner opportunities.
- Working closely with engineering and UX teams to provide the input needed to guide the product development effort.
- Developing business cases as needed for major new product initiatives while working with the sales/business development team to understand the best use-case scenarios and spot possible feature development opportunities proactively
- Prioritizing product requirements for new features by conducting market and customer research supported by ongoing communications with customers, prospects, and with internal customer-facing organizations.
- To execute your responsibilities, you will interface with customers and prospects to understand user needs and customer use cases. You will interface with engineering and UX teams to execute the product roadmap, as well as work with marketing to ensure alignment with external communication in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and key benefits. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile development, wireframing tools, Jira for user stories Figma, and MIRO.
- Product manager for no code SaaS product
- ERP, Coupa, Anaplan, ServiceNow
Fundamento is a skills readiness platform for customer-facing teams.
Companies can integrate the platform with existing CRMs and other tools so employees can be trained in the flow of work. Bite-sized interventions that are accessible on demand and also reinforced periodically ensure that sales and CX teams are equipped to deliver high performance and improve priority business metrics, including win rates and customer retention.
High-growth companies like Zomato, Flipkart, and Paisabazaar use the platform to measure and develop critical skills and know-how for their customer-facing teams and measurably improve business outcomes. Fundamento is backed by leading investors in the industry, including Binny Bansal, Kunal Shah, Caesar Sengupta, Pankaj Chaddah, among others.
Join us to transform the future of work.
We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned Product Manager to join the founding team at Fundamento. You’ll work closely with a passionate team of engineers, designers, marketers, and sales managers to understand customer needs and define the experiences that set Fundamento’s clients up for success.
What the role entails 👉🏽
- Manage, align, and communicate the vision for Fundamento’s Skills Readiness platform to internal stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Build, regularly manage, and execute product roadmap for the platform.
- Work closely with and communicate clearly to engineering, design, and business to ensure the correct product trade-offs and decisions can be made.
- Work as a bridge between customers, business, marketing, design, and engineering. You are responsible for making a product and ensuring you can create ambassadors and advocates for the development and its vision among these key stakeholder categories.
- Own sprint execution and lead scrum
- Always advocate for the customers - do what it takes to get customer feedback with or without the help of the sales team. Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Continuously evaluate product fit and process optimization, and ascertain technical dependencies.
- Approach your work with a global design mindset to ensure we’re considering the needs of all future customers, wherever they may be
- Demonstrate your team releases to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired candidate profile 👇🏽
- 3+ years experience in designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role.
- Prior experience working on a B2B SaaS product is a must.
- Experience must include having been through the Product-Market-Fit journey of a product.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to break down a big vision into actionable, bite-size milestones
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Experience with AI/ML is a plus.
- Comfortable using/ reading through GraphQL/ postman documentation and a decent understanding of complex Postgres DBs. An understanding of SQL is good to have.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and strong team player
- Agility and flexibility in adapting to a dynamic and hybrid work environment
Fundamento’s dynamic work environment thrives on an entrepreneurial mindset. You don’t need to be a rockstar to come work with us. Instead, you should be willing to learn and hungry for outcomes. We’re a young start-up so comfort with ambiguity is always a big plus.
We grow when you grow.
Ankit Durga (Co-founder & CEO) - Co-founded Leap Skills in 2013, before that he worked in various managerial roles across both - corporates and start-ups (Ernst and Young, Zomato, Happily Unmarried). He is an alumnus of Harvard’s Executive Program for Strategic Nonprofit Management and an INK Fellow.
Megha Aggarwal (Co-founder) - is an Oxford alumna & a Chevening Scholar from the London School of Economics. She is an ex-investment banker who comes with years of experience in financial strategy owing to her work at Morgan Stanley, New York.
Binny Bansal (Founder, Flipkart), Kunal Shah (Founder, Cred), Caesar Sengupta (VP and GM, Payments and Next Billion Users initiative, Google), Amrish Rau (CEO, PineLabs) Mohit Joshi (President, Infosys; Non-Executive Director at Aviva), Elea Foundation
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in a IT environment of which 5+ years as a product manager/Product Owner for a web/mobile product
- Experience working with business, technical and external stakeholders to elicit inputs to draft out roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills ( written, verbal, presentation)
- ability to create and present product roadmaps
- Ability to breakdown the roadmap into Epics, detailed user stories, create backlog items.
- Must be able to communicate business requirements to tech teams
- Must be able to work in a team and also independently
- experience in mobile game design will also be considered Extremely good when it comes to understanding usability issues and creating mock-up screens High intelligence, ability to conduct
- Coding languages (ex: Java, Reactjs) is a plus
- strong market research and come up with a well-articulated business plan Should be in regular touch with the latest happenings in the technology world Outstanding
- communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business issues across multiple domains
PST Time Zone: 7.00pm - 3.00 Am IST
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements
Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning products
Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
Support Evolution Gaming’s Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing, when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Developing and refining prioritized product needs based on insights from market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, business needs and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Owning the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-owning the success of the overall products
- Effectively identifying and managing cross-team dependencies
- Building effective relationships that matter with engineering, design, QA and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Developing communications material, value propositions, and high-level strategic justification to help explain the why of your product both internally and externally
- Developing relationships with customers and prospects, gathering and understanding customer feedback on existing products and products in development
- Communicating the vision of the product, value proposition and releasing goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Preferably 5 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Healthcare Experience
- Understanding of the industry, market, and product/service trends affecting the organization’s competitiveness
- Expertise on features and product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability to lead agile teams effectively
- Ability to use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
- Ability to find way to measure and track customer satisfaction effectively throughout the product development
Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
We are looking to hire multiple Technical Product Manager at different levels for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us! This position reports to: Director of Product and Program.
What you will be doing:
Building product strategy with a strong technology mindset.
Work closely with business team in their pitch and proposals through user research and evaluating emerging technologies to foster innovation in shaping product ideas.
Lead Product Definition phase by driving user research, story mapping, technical feasibility study to generate solutions for client's problems/user needs.
Define, develop and execute product roadmap through till delivery by ruthlessly prioritizing the backlog.
Leverage analytics and user research to envision and propose product improvements.
Define, analyze, and communicate product metrics to guide new features and enhancements.
Serve as the Scrum Product Owner for development teams, including all responsibilities like roadmap definition, feature prioritization, story writing with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will NOT Be Doing:
Project and people management.
Owning and driving engineering decisions.
A highly talented and driven technical product owner with 8+ years of overall experience and 5 years actively as technical product manager/owner.
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile development and web technologies (CMS, Angular React).
Has excellent analytical and communication skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate with clients and internal stakeholders.
Experience defining product strategy from scratch with implementation success in previous roles is a must.
Proven experience one or more of mobile/healthcare/fintech domains or startup space.
Technical background in building mobile/cloud/ML/AI/SaaS products and bring own point of view in proposing the solutions to client requirements.
Act as product evangelist with deep curiosity on technology trends and being able to go deep into technology and relate technical enhancements to build product vision.
Experience with cloud ecosystem or related technologies.
Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog according to business value.
Nice to Have
Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
Multi-tasker with ability to support at least 2 products in parallel.
Experience with Rally/Jira/Azure Devops or similar Agile Project Management tools.
Proficiency with at-least in one language Python, Swift, Kotlin etc.
Ability to use story splitting techniques to break larger stories and deliver in small increments.
Experience using workshop techniques to foster story mapping and ideation sessions.