About manipal global education services
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the expansion revenue products team and own our Reputation Management & Yext products. You will be assisting the team in identifying opportunities, proving legitimacy, sizing the opportunity, performing user interviews and designing solutions based upon your findings. Your work will encompass our reviews management product and yext integration. This role will experience a balance of new initiatives and iterating over existing features.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Understanding the aspirations, pain-points and user behavior of HighLevel customers
- Identifying good ideas, cutting, prioritizing and visualizing solutions
- Validating solutions with real users at the wireframe stage, gathering feedback from various stakeholders and users at mockup stage and conducting beta launches for target segments
- Analyzing beta feedback and writing user stories
- Collaborating with support, customer success, devs and product teams to become an evangelist for your product area and building a strong relationship with other teams while you work in a cross-functional environment
- Instrumenting, analyzing and learning from the user behavior when they interact with your features & products
- Working with Product Managers with a collaborative mindset and assisting them in achieving product objectives
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have been involved in a successful (or unsuccessful) launch of a software product
- You have prior experience in either of the following
- UI/UX Design
- Software Development
- Marketing of a Software product or service
- Sales of a Software product or a service
- Product Management
- You understand product development lifecycle or have a history of working on Software products
- You have been a leader either formally or informally and have demonstrated leadership skills in the past
- You can deconstruct software products and highlight good UX from bad UX
- You are well versed with SaaS and are generally aware of SaaS platforms out there
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
- Run experiments in our portfolio companies across diverse verticals and help them increase their revenue footprint/user engagement
- Working directly with designers to create delightful and intuitive experiences for our users.
- Work on problems across the company from Marketing, Product, Design & Operations to help come up with elegant solutions.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Training internal departments in new product features and Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
at Angel One
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives
- Achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Campaign Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the FinTech, product / project management
- Education: B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Strategy and Planning: Proficient in developing & implementing need-based plans
- Campaign Management
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from
- large data sets and statistical studies
- Maximizing profitability, Client Engagement, Revenue
- Products/promotions / discounts/ Cashback offers for B2C
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Computer Languages: Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS (Conceptual), SQL DBA
- Software Packages: CleverTap (Mobile App Analytics Tool), MS office - Excel, PPT, Visio
Platform - Clevertap, Netcore
Job Title: Product Director Location: Gurgaon
The company is expanding its product team to further drive user growth, engagement & monetization. We are looking to bring onboard product folks who can own and drive critical product charters independently.
Key responsibility areas for the role are:
-Effectively drive the product strategy and roadmaps. From identifying and
defining the large pillars as well as figuring out the minor details.
-Identify the opportunities to pursue by conducting user research, derive insights from the platform data, studying the market trends and shifts.
-Formulate high leverage and feasible product solutions collaboratively with design, engineering, data science and business teams.
-Drive continuous improvement in the key KPIs.
Background, skills, and key traits
-You have at least 7 years of product management experience in a B2C
-Your education -subjects/areas are not as important as your learning ability and
the demonstrated achievements.
-You have a very high agency, and you are outcome oriented.
-You have the ability to effectively manage high growth team.
-You have a high bias for action, and you drive the momentum across the board.
-Your own benchmarks are of the best products in the world.
-You are humble and strive to learn continuously. You don’t shy away from
acknowledging and improving the inputs and the processes if the outcomes are
-You have high analytical skills. Slicing user funnels or designing and analyzing
experiments is second nature for you.
-You communicate and collaborate effectively with the key stakeholders and drive
alignment whenever necessary.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and own product roadmap- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady product execution.
- Customer Research - Understanding the pain points of the customer amongst different industries. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enables further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with the different stages of our sales cycle.
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 2+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and becoming an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- Conceptualizing and developing new product features from scratch.
- Analyzing conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterating upon existing features.
- Carrying out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorming across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gathering requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Developing requirement documents (BRD/ FRD/ PRD) for the product development
- Being involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Product Manager to come join our growing team at IK to lead our product development initiatives across all our platforms.
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 5+ years of experience developing and managing the product life cycle of world class products.
- You have your ear to the ground on what competitors are doing and look for partnership avenues.
- You work with Sales and Marketing to define our GTM strategy and the messaging around it.
- You work closely with Design and the tech team to build simple and elegant products.
- You integrate usability studies, market analysis and research into product requirements and your user stories and personas.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are highly metrics driven and love defining and measuring the success factors of products.
- You are a whiz at communicating with stakeholders, with users and with business partners and are deft at managing expectations.
- You love simplicity - in design, in user stories and in integrations.
- You love working with incredibly smart engineers.
- You are good at working with cross functional teams
- You are an excellent problem solver
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, delivering a monthly revenue forecast & proposing an overall budget to ensure success.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product & performing product demos to customers.
- Developing sales tools and collateral also brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Preferred experience in a job in the healthcare market
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and technical background, with experience in data driven projects, analytics dashboards and B2B platforms
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority