- Implement recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of latest technology.
- Issue and dispatch receipts and invoices
- Communicate with clients to follow-up on pending payments and to resolve invoice related queries, if any.
- Process and disburse payables by verifying documentation including GST and TDS compliance, among other necessary documentation.
- Review credit and debit entries with attention to credibility
- Update accounts receivable and payable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepare reimbursement payment by verifying documents and roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly GST working with reconciliation of GST credit with GSTR 2A.
- Process monthly salary payroll including preparation and calculation of salary slip, TDS, PT, PF, etc.
- Reconciliation of Invoices with PO and payments
- Ensure compliance with accounting processes.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of accounting processes, metrics and activities.
- Make optimum use of a leading accounting tool to capture activities.
- Timely reporting to provide visibility of performance to goal.
- Be data driven and flexible to changes with a natural passion for problem solving.
- Maintain and review of assets register
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
About Dess Technologies Private Limited
PRO Unlimited is Hiring for Accounts Payable Manager / Sr. Specialist / Specialist at Vadodara, Gujarat for US Shift
Are you ready to be part of the workforce of the Future?
PRO Unlimited, the leader in integrated workforce management solutions from California, United States, serving fortune 1000 recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, is HIRING in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Accounts Payable Sr. Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Location –
- Vadodara, Gujarat
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. A Master’s degree is preferred for Senior AP Specialist/AP Manager.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience performing full cycle Accounts Payable functions
- Basic accounting skill is a must (Good with Debit & Credits)
- Experience with Inter-company accounting & Indian Taxation is preferred
Ability to understand and process high volumes of data (Data Management Skill is a must)
- Readiness to work during US hours
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
What We Offer –
- Ideal work environment to be part of a global company
- Best in class Salary with Night Duty Allowance
- Excellent Work-life Balance, five days a week working
- Medical insurance coverage
- Cab facility for female working in US hours
- No Employment Bond
Please share your CV/Resume at –
are passionate about their work and are team players.
● Bookkeeping in Tally – Revenue Invoicing, Collections, collection follow-ups with the
clients, Client ledger reconciliation
● Payment Collection - Follow-ups
● GST preparation and filings
● Analyzing receivables, steps towards better DSO
● Monitoring revenue across business units
● Make sure there are no revenue leakage
● Bank entries, Collection, Invoicing, Duelist preparation, GST list
● Handling large customer base & high-velocity orders like a B2C online business
● Contracts handling, handling the client onboarding processes
● Dealing with the Internal and Statutory Auditors for revenue matters
● Dealing with the bankers for funds inwards from overseas clients
● Exposure around fund management, hedging, foreign currencies
● Experience - 4 to 8 years
● Can handle the team of 3-4 peoples
● Education - BCom, Mom, MBA, CA intern - with the relevant experience
Time zone - India time
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or
consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
The primary responsibility of this role is to work on accounting, taxes and strategic initiatives / special
projects led by the finance leadership, developing and delivering analysis and insights and day-to-day
operations. Detailed responsibilities include:
Work with the Finance & Operations leadership on key initiatives and projects. Co-ordinate, plan
and participate in meetings, keeping track of actionable, manage, co-ordinate and ensure closure
of action points, driving projects on a wide variety of issues undertaken by the F&A function.
Responsible for day-to-day accounting and ensuring books are maintained as per accounting
Manage the monthly financial closure process, ensuring all cost incurred are properly recorded,
passing journal entries, account balance reconciliations.
Preparation of MIS Reports, Profit and Loss Statements projected cost center wise, Ageing
Assist in preparation of the Annual Budget and all Budgeting exercises. Provides financial
analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets, forecast and advice to management.
Taxes: Work closely with consultants in Direct Tax and Indirect Tax regulation and assessments.
Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns. Review GST returns on timely
basis and coordinate with tax deportment for GST refund.
Preparation of Invoice for customers as per agreed MSA/SOW and rate card.
Intercompany invoicing within the group according to cost plus method.
Manage payroll and reconciliation, organize meeting with stakeholders on payroll.
Reconcile and post Bank entries. Reconcile control account, money received against invoices
and complete posting in QuickBooks.
Perform monthly TDS Reconciliation with 26AS, prepare GST monthly return filing. Statutory
filings like GST and TDS returns, etc.
Prepare schedules for statutory and internal audit and other adhoc regulatory requirements.
Be a self-starter and a go-getter who can get things done with little supervision; have strong
analytical skills. Be comfortable handling data. Knowledge of QuickBooks or accounting software
is a must.
A hard-working individual, working on multiple projects with ability to meet deadlines.
Good verbal and written communication skills and collaborate with various stakeholders.
Good email writing skills.
Good command on Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools.
Qualification – Commerce graduate / MBA – Finance. Should have relevant experience between
Our client is a 2 year old D2C company focusing on providing healthy packaged snacks to consumers. The company uses traditional grains and pulses along with exciting flavours that include homegrown ingredients and world's most desired spices. These products are made gluten free and low in cholesterol for people who not only crave for odd-hour snacking but also tasty and wholesome snacks.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
What you need to have:
- Accounting knowledge for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will be add on)
- Must have: Basic accounting knowledge,TDS & GST,Tally, Excel
- Candidate should reside nearby office.
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills