Jobs at Startup Login
An 8-year-old IT Services and consulting company based in Hyderabad providing services in maximizing product value while delivering rapid incremental innovation, possessing extensive SaaS company M&A experience including 20+ closed transactions on both the buy and sell sides. They have over 100 employees and looking to grow the team.
Location: Hyderabad (Remote till 2022, to be decided for '23
Position: Drupal Developer
No of requirements: 5
Experience: 9+ years of commercial experience in PHP/Drupal DEVELOPMENT,
Mandatory skills: OOP skills, PHP with Drupal experience – Mandatory D9 Project experience
Should know (bonus) : (like Symfony2, Laravel, Code Igniter, CakePHP or React)
Role: Individual Contributor
About the internship
Stipend: 10-15K/ month
Duration: 3 months
PPO based on performance
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Source senior-level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses
2. Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
3. Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
4. Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
5. Generate new leads using your network of contacts
6. Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
7. Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
8. Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media, and any other relevant channels
9. Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
10. Interview candidates by combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
11. Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
12. Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
13. Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
One of the fastest growing Indian multinational unicorns with over 5000 employees. With a total funding of over $900M raised, they are currently valued close to $5 billion. The company is operating through online stores as well as very unique physical stores.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore
● Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements, implementing and
maintaining a coherent and progressive development strategy for our product line
● Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices
● Responsible for the over-all software development life cycle.
● Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems and applications on-time and on-budget.
● Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
● Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. Evaluate and
adopt them for solving business problems of organization.
● Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient
robust solutions to the problems.
● You’ll coach and mentor junior development engineers to build cutting edge systems to expand
Lenskart post order centric capabilities around the world.
● Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
● Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming and
excellent software design skills
● Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java
Spring boot applications (API’s).
● Good to have knowledge of databases, SQL (mySql/mariaDB) or NoSQL technologies like
MongoDB, Solr, Redis, Cassandra or any other NoSQL database
● Knowledge of design patterns and good to have experience of large-scale applications
● Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or other Queueing systems.
● 6 to 8 years of industry experience.
● Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT
● Drive discussions to create/improve product, process and technology
● Provide end to end solution and design details
● Comfort with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Objective: Design and develop core server side components and mentor the team.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of company's both internally critical and externally-visible services.
- Solve problems relating to mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Have in mind the big picture of how systems are related to each other and use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
- Practicing processes like limiting time spent on operational work, blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following programming languages:Java, Python and/or Go
- Experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Experience designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Ability to systematically approach problem-solving and take initiative with a sense of accountability.
- Bonus points with proven experience on Microservices.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
- Assess applicants’ relavant experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
CTC: higher side of the market standards
Company Overview: A US-based High Growth company, a provider of data, analytics and talent solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Recently they have raised $100M in funding and are looking to accelerate growth and expand operations.
Must-have experience: heavy DWH experience, Data Engineering & Big Data, Python & Spark
Antal International Network
About the company