AVE-Promagne Business Solutions LLP Career
Jobs at AVE-Promagne Business Solutions LLP
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our
SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees
anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about
creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the
people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a
team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an
exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in
the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for
smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the
same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in
Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Owning and managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Working as part of product development from inception to launch, and own
deployment pipelines through to site reliability.
Ensuring a high availability production site with proper alerting, monitoring and
security in place.
Creating an efficient environment for product development teams to build, test
and deploy features quickly by providing multiple environments for testing and
Use infrastructure as code and the best of methods and tools in DevOps to
innovate and keep improving.
Create an automation culture and add automation to wherever it is needed..
DevOps Engineer Remote) 2
What do I need? 🤓
4 years of industry experience in a similar DevOps role, preferably as part of
product team. You can demonstrate the significant impact your work has had
on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge in AWS and the services available. 2 years of experience in
building complex architecture on cloud infrastructure.
Exceptional understanding of containerisation technologies and Docker. Have
had hands on experience with Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS.
Experience with Terraform or any other infrastructure as code solutions.
Able to comfortably use at least one high level programming languages such
groovy and others.
Good understanding of security in web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it.
Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
Clear and responsive communication.
• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
• Candidates with good experience with SDLC
• Over all 10 years of Experience is mandatory
• Minimum 6+ years of hard core JAVA coding experience is mandatory
• 2 years of PM experience is mandatory
• Knowledge on AWS or any other cloud technology is desirable.
Overall Responsibility in delivering quality projects and products as per the BRD within the specified time line. Should be able to lead/handle a team to write and test code effectively and must work with business owners overseas. Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Work cross-functionally across teams to solve problems and implement changes. Follow defined, agreed upon project management plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developing a software project plan. • Ensure that projects follow the project plan and is accountable for timely delivery of all projects. • Determining the methodology used in the project. • Establishing a project schedule and determining each phase. • Providing regular updates to stakeholders.
Founding Engineer (3-5 Years)
🔥 Overview: Every year Trillions of dollar cross-border trade is done but still businesses have to face huge problems such as manual paperwork & compliance, unorganized processes, messy communication & collaboration, etc. At Tradeflo we are digitizing, automating and simplifying workflow for Exporters and importers. We are on a mission to make 40 Million EXIMPrenuer's businesses simpler, faster and better.
Tradeflo is backed by Tier A global investors, unicorn start-up founders and industry experts. Our team comes from top institutes and founded a start-up in a similar domain.
🛠 Roles and Responsibilities:
As an early-stage member of the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Build out the stellar Technology & Engineering team to scale product
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the strategy & implementation for building Technology.
- Doing multiple role - sometimes writing code, sometimes managing the tech team, sometimes attracting talent, etc.
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience and Proficiency with any part of Web technology stack.
- Have experience in working with early-stage high growth startup and building team.
📈 This is senior most technology role and long-term opportunity. Compensation is lot more focused on equity and long-term wealth creation.