I am Prashant, Business Head at Jal Electricals
We “Jal Electricals” are famous and leading Supplier, Importer and Distributor with Digital Door Lock product lines, I need a professional Digital Marketing Agent to optimize and run extensive FB ads who know how to create profitable campaigns.
We, "Jal Electricals," were established in 2002, and we are an exclusive company linked with renowned and certified suppliers in the market. We are located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). Currently, we want to expand our market to the Asian and European regions.
My product needs a marketing campaign to increase sales, so I would like to hire a Facebook advertising company with high expertise and experience in this field.
The audience and target are developed countries. There are many high-rise apartment buildings where it is easiest for us to bring this Digital Door Lock product closer to them.
Our daily budget ranges from $500 to $900, and we can spend up to $200,000 per month as this is a large amount that we allocate for a single advertising campaign. Therefore, we need to ensure that the marketer has thoroughly researched the project before starting the implementation.
I would like to hire a Digital Marketer with experience in advertising to run Facebook ad campaigns for our business.
If you are interested, we will discuss it.
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• Work experience as Head of Marketing
• Scaling experience from 0-1 in a similar startup preferred
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
• Analytical mind
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
· Excellent knowledge of all leading social media platforms such as, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Contribute to the company blog
· Assist with social media performance reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Coordination with the digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
· Outgoing and easy to work with.
· Substantial social media presence.
· Ambitious and hardworking.
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator and video editing is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
• Hands on experience in Blog posting, Guest Posting, Comment posting, Forum posting,Social Bookmarking submission, Directory submissions, Blog Submission, Article submission,
• Experience in Business Listing, Profile Link, Article formatting,
• 2-way link exchange, 3-way link exchange,
• Should have work experience as an SEO executive role, minimum 1 year
The Candidiate is responsible for driving the success of LoyaltyXpert’s Services & brand promise in the Indian Market. This person will:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinekdIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing rockstar for our new product Handpicked.Life (https://handpicked.life/). If you are passionate about the e-commerce industry and would like to learn more and do more in the digital space, then this is the place to be.
We are looking for someone :
1. Atleast having experience of 1yr in same field
2. Knows SEO, SEM, Social Media, and analytics is a must
3. Knowledge of content marketing, paid AdWords (will be good to have)
4. Is confident and can do strategic alliances with brands.
5. Who is an Expert in Digital Marketing.
6. Good negotiating and communication skills
1. Remote work, not just WFH but work from anywhere
2. Chance to become a part of a growing team
3. Benefits like - physical fitness and skill development
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.