Revenue growth Jobs in Mumbai
India's leading financial services company
● Drive/Execute full stack Data driven Growth & marketing campaigns for our UPI business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Product Marketing, Growth management, and Revenue management.
●Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on a day-to-day basis.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/ behavioral features & design effective & 'reach out' & programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns.
● Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
● Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis
understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Bachelors degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
Programmatic & Growth Marketing Platform
Our client is a well capitalized digital startup pioneering full funnel marketing via programmatic media trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
Head of Growth for India:
Our Client is seeking a prolific business development leader to run the growth function across India, our primary market currently. Incumbent will have full ownership to drive customer acquisition through marketing, direct sales, inside sales and alliances to meet tactical and strategic revenue goals for the business. This is an opportunity to combine your strategic thinking, resourcefulness, as well as growth hacking, solutioning, storytelling and networking skills to drive significant business impact. If you enjoy being the tip of the spear in acquiring customers, then this is the role for you.
● New customer acquisition - both marketers and agencies.
● Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and gross margins.
● Run the complete sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure and customer onboarding.
● Grow company's business in India via direct sales as well as inside sales, partnerships and marketing.
Competencies & Prerequisites:
● 8+ years of relevant experience running the complete sales cycle in selling adtech/martech solutions to senior leaders and CXOs in the brand and agency world.
● Deeply networked in the Indian digital media ecosystem at senior management level, with quality relationships that translates into driving early traction.
● Strong pulse of the market, its evolution and competitive landscape.
● Seasoned storyteller with ability to identify the right target segments, pain points and unmet needs of target customers, and accordingly improvise the pitch and the solution, while optimizing for short term vs. long term goals – internal and external.
What you get: Opportunity to build a global company. Amazing learning experience. Transparent work culture. Meaningful equity in the business.
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
at Cult Fitness
Operations excellence for the geography
This role will require delivering top notch customer experiences, drive at center revenue,
manage costs and deliver profitability across centers in the assigned region.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Managing P&L
○ Responsible for driving revenue (In-center pack sales and renewals, Store
revenue and Additional sources)
○ Manage operational costs and drive initiatives to optimize expenditures
○ Drive initiatives to improve footfalls and new customer acquisition (Lead
2. Customer experience:
○ Drive on-time performance across centers and deliver on key business metrics
○ Work with stakeholders to manage supply and demand across centers
○ Facilitate maintenance and upkeep of centers to ensure that they are ‘Always
○ Manage a high performing and motivated team, mentor Center Managers at
regular intervals to elevate customer interactions and manage escalations
3. Other responsibilities:
○ Reviews with key stakeholders at regular intervals
○ Resourcing/Hiring high quality manpower with cost guardrails
Key metrics the owner is responsible for include:
● At center sales and additional revenue (conversion and lead generation)
● At center costs
● Center standards score (always new, on time, availability)
● Product rating & NPS
Core skills for the role include:
● Data backed decision making
● Quality operations execution experiences
● People management
● Bias for action, hands on, hungry
● Attention to detail
● Ability to prioritize tasks
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
Global Talent Solutions Co.
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
New-Age Smart-Learning Platform
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)