• Will be responsible for working on Dedicated Resource Hiring, Contract hiring, Resource outsourcing etc.
• Will be responsible for generating leads from professional linking websites (i.e., LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
• Close follow-ups from inquiry generation till assigning resources on contract.
• Will be responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Strong command over English (throughout education in English medium preferred).
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge about LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Basic Knowledge of technologies like PHP, WordPress, ReactJS, React Native etc.
• Must be a good team player and should be able to meet deadlines and targets.
About nyusoft solutions llp
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Manage and oversee the work of the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives' performance
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of sales projects.
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- 4-6 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
Experience: 4-5+ years of proven work experience in sales of IT Services.
Skills: End-to-End Sales & Leadership
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Salary: 12-18 LPA (Negotiable)
References are highly appreciated.
Job Title: Telecalling Executive
Work from Office - Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers.
- Candidate will be pitching an Ed-tech program i.e. Digital Marketing Course
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Functional Area: Telecalling, Client Communication, Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- -Rs. 20,000/-
Experience: 3 Months - 12 Months
Education: Graduation or relevant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop PTL, FTL (Full truck load) Business for the company through approaching new clients.
- Generate leads through existing and new contacts for business in field of PTL, FTL
- Daily Sales calls visit to customers
- Focus on winning and maintaining profitable business.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the client.
- Develop a system for strong payments follow-up and should be able to take responsibility of outstanding.
OMIC is a healthcare technology company focused on patient management and treatment outcomes. Our primary objective is to help healthcare providers and patients with the necessary tools to digitize and organize their healthcare data to propagate data driven decisions for better health outcomes.
Technical Sales engineers sell complex technological products or services to healthcare providers. They must have extensive knowledge of the products- parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics ; Strong verbal and non-verbal communication ;Sales oriented personality ; Critical thinking; Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology ; Fluency in English or Hindi or Regional languages
Technical understanding of product potential + Product Market fit + Marketing Potential
Requirement gathering + Identifying pain areas + Prospect-Market fit + Market dynamics
Technical presentation of product + Mapping user workflow with product workflow
Mapping pain areas to future roadmap of product + Identifying Partners for mass market penetration + Outreach programs through events and conferences
Knowledge transfer to Functional consultants + Reporting on outreach outcomes + Processes oriented with a focus on sales intelligence through feedback + Working with departments to maximize efficiency of processes.