About us :
WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we've been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
We are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, So Paulo, and Dubai. We work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like E-Commerce, Edtech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
Learn more about us at www.webengage.com
We're looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Markets.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research using prospecting tools Like LinkedIn, ZoonInfo, etc.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests
- Schedule potential Client meetings with our in-house Sales Representatives.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyze lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.Required Skills and Experience :
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales and business development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation / Sales development / Business development preferably in a SAAS company.
- Hands-on experience of CRM/prospecting tools like LinkedIn, Email drip tools like Outreach, Klenty and CRM tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive is an added advantage.
- Should have a strong communication along with good analytical skills.Life at WebEngage :
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)Perks & Benefits :
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Explore more here :https://youtu.be/Y0HjfyMjUpghttps://www.linkedin.com/company/webengagehttps://twitter.com/WebEngage
Think you fit the bill? Come along, let's redefine the future of Marketing Automation!