We are looking for a motivated and experienced Business Development Executive (BDE) who can drive our lead generation efforts. The BDE will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and generating new business leads through various channels including cold calling, email campaigns, social media, and networking events.
- Identify potential leads and prospects through research and outreach
- Conduct cold calls and emails to introduce our products/services and generate interest
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects through regular follow-up
- Create and execute targeted email campaigns and social media campaigns to generate leads
- Provide regular reports on lead generation activities and results
- Continuously monitor and analyse lead generation metrics to optimize performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Proven experience of min 1 year in lead generation and sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales automation tools
MindInventory has been dealing with Enterprises, Startups and Agencies since 2011 providing the services in terms of Enterprise Web Development, Startup Consulting, Mobility Solutions and UI/UX Consulting.
MindInventory carries a combined experience of 100+ years with the team size of 200+ Employees that are working from our Head Quarters based out of Ahmedabad, India. We also have our office in USA. We provide web and mobile app development services to business enterprises with the right tactical approach to reach target audiences. We also help the Early stage startups and small businesses with customized strategic solutions and prepare a road ahead to convert their ideas into ideal solutions.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segments, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities.
• Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
• Create exclusive distributors and business associated for the company towards business growth.
• Look after the entire business growth of the exclusive distributor and business associated.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? An energetic Business Development lead who can drive business growth and expansion. You:
- Are proactive and innovative in identifying and also developing new business opportunities
- Have a proven track record of growing the client base in international markets
- Are experienced in building and farming accounts.
- Have 3+ years of experience
(If you are excited by this opportunity but have only limited work experience - write in to apply for an internship!)
What you will do:
- Content Creation (Interactive Solutions, Digital Services, Digital Product Development, Digital Design & UX)
- Produce press releases and distribute via multiple platforms such as the company website, email, Twitter, etc.
- Update the public website and social channels with a focus on SEO, CRM, usability, and social media. Create a basic SEO framework, identify and integrate keywords and work on on-page SEO
- Business Development (New Business, Account Farming, Staffing, Retention)
- Lead Generation (Cold Calling, Outbound Email Strategy, Market Research)
- Sales Strategies (Marketing, Budget Allocations, Resource Allocation)
- Create value proposition presentation decks that outline return-on-investment (ROI) models, competitive analysis and case studies.
- Capture videos for the creation of the video blog
- Create presentations on business trends and actively participate in all meetings.
- Work with Directors on the development of successful RFI and RFPs
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You can only follow the given process
- Not think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to think through business growth propositions ground-up
- Must have a Customer-oriented solutioning mindset
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and sales channels efficiently
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Fluent and professional written and interpersonal skills.
- BBA, BBM, MBA or relevant qualifications
- Familiarity with Digital Design and/or Fintech domain would be welcomed
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen [20 min]
- Hiring Manager [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Founder's call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference and BGV check.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to carry out the B2B
sales for the organization. We expect the candidate to be experienced and highly
confident in Corporate Sales.
What you will do:
• Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; identifying sales opportunity and generating leads
• Reaching out to new clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the
benefits of product/ services.
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information and guidance; Understanding budget and identifying accurate needs of client
• Negotiating with customer and providing quotes, estimates and getting first orders
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviving business with old clients by re-establishing contact
What we require:
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation & Client Relationships skills
• Should have high Energy Level, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
• Understanding of market and products of the company
• Ability to handle high profile clients; achieve deadlines/ targets and meeting sales goals
• Should possess relibility & integrity skills
• Must be MS Office Suite Expert
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative company across the Globe
• Interact with HNI corporate companies/clients
• Handle high pressure situations at the grass root level
• Hands on experience owing to a small team with friendly atmosphere
• Unbound scope for financial and career growth
Roles & Responsibility:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport & arrange meeting.
- Researching Organizations & individuals to find new opportunities.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contracts.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Experience required at least 2-5 years in sales, marketing & related field
- Representative skill with communication
- Excellent Organizational skill
Your job as a business development executive is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients (Students / Colleges /University) and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. As DIYGURU is offering various kind of academia program / Training program/ COE etc (based on Skill Education), so probably we are looking person from technical background. This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
Planning and preparing presentations and writing business proposals, overseeing the development of marketing literature.
Developing growth strategies and plans.
Increasing client base.
Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
Communicating new product / service developments to prospective clients having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition Negotiating with stakeholders. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
following industry trends locally and internationally
Drafting and reviewing contracts
Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Providing management with feedback
Experience:- 3yrs to 5yrs
Alternate Saturdays off
Location:- Chandkheda, Ahmedabad
Skills:- Bde, IT sales manager, sales business development, business development,
bdm, business development manager, sales, it marketing, marketing executive, software
sales, business development executive, software marketing, IT sales executive, IT sales
Industry Type:- IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Education:- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
IT/Web/SEO/Software service sales experience in International Market, Ability to
generate lead by own, send proposals, well versed communication with International
Clients. Capable to gather inquiry through LinkedIn.
Achieve their target at any cost.
Required Candidate profile Must have Knowledge in Web development and Digital
Marketing services and software sales. Generating business from new accounts and
Excellent communication skills.
Confident, presentable & smart candidates.
Exp Upwork, PPH bidding etc.
We are looking for Female candidate for Sales Manager.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Female Only)
Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Education:- MBA or graduate in any stream
Experience:- 4+ years in Sales Management
Salary:- 40k to 100k
No. of Days working: 6 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Candidate must have 3 to 4 years of experience in Real Estate sales
- Salary Package from 40,000 to 1,00,000 + Incentives
- Knowledge of English language is a must
- Project site is Ambali – Bopal site
- Candidate is required for a very High end project
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & understanding customers' needs.
- Making outbound calls/communications to potential customers, and source new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Use outbound channels like LinkedIn to identify key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Creating, maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build opportunities pipeline.
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
- Keeping all the sales & marketing collateral ready & up-to-date.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Preferably with MBA.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.