• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to
solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
• Coordination with different brands and corporations for conducting events
• Should be comfortable for working on Sunday.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
• Capable, quick, determined
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Team player
• Working will be 6 days a week.
• Should be a Graduate
About Advantage Club:
Call Flow: 11 AM to 11 PM
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About advantage club (formerly, work advantage)
Provide information of Products / Services / Offers to customers.
Handling inbound calls & outbound calls
Understand customer need
Solve customers query over the phone
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients' concerns, empathizing with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
What you need to have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Candidates who have already worked in any customer support role will have an edge
- Candidates should have a good command over email communication
- Professional people who believe in end to end resolution of all the queries can apply
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Act as the initial point of contact for all client related concerns ,which indeed makes you the main communication channel between the clients and the developers.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
• Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
• Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business from a top University/College
• 0-1 year of sales or account management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Handling customer tickets & providing support via email
- Handling Facebook comments and chat process
- Responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding the products and services.
- Will troubleshooting problems and coordinating with various internal departments to resolve problems.
- Interacting with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
- Providing hands-on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management.
- Soliciting cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be ready to work during night shift (US working time)
- Experience Required - 2 years , BPO, Customer Support, Call Centre
- Excellent fluency in spoken English
- Capable of speaking in American accent (preferred)
- Strong command over written English
- English Hons. (Preferred)
1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.